Celtic trying to get Michael Stewart a job at Sky

That guy is spot on, if this is true then Rangers need to act.
was just about to post similar there. If there is concrete evidence of this, and that twitter account is accurate and ITK then surely someone can get some evidence of this and take the bheast fc to task over it.

If they are pressuring the biggest broadcaster in this country to employ a fantasist to push the poet agenda, there really should be something done about it. They’re not only biting the hand that feeds them, they are pushing the hand away and taking the food themselves. Disgrace if true

I am confused on a few things about this. How would he know? Why would Celtic care (their fans might but I doubt very much the club does) and why would Sky, who have just had a fall out with Celtic care about who Celtic want working with them?

Not to say it's not true. Just very strange. Then again, that would be a good description of Celtic and possibly Sky.

was just about to post similar there. If there is concrete evidence of this, and that twitter account is accurate and ITK then surely someone can get some evidence of this and take the bheast fc to task over it.

If they are pressuring the biggest broadcaster in this country to employ a fantasist to push the poet agenda, there really should be something done about it. They’re not only biting the hand that feeds them, they are pushing the hand away and taking the food themselves. Disgrace if true
Absolutely mate, why exactly are the mentally challengeds trying to push this idiot for a job?

It’s blatantly obvious he’s a placeman for them and if he is on Sky next season then we need to speak out.

Id be surprised if Celtic were not pushing for him to get a job there, hes probably the most biased football pundit we have ever had in Scotland. Its obvious theres a clear friendship with the tims hes careful never to say anything that might upset them and always quick to have a go at Rangers.

There is a huge difference between someone like McCann or even Boyd doing the pundit stuff and this guy. Stewart seems to be on a bit of a mission and hurting about the snp political stuff. Hes a bit of a maniac tbh, another Provan or Keevins.

Id be surprised if Celtic were not pushing for him to get a job there, hes probably the most biased football pundit we have ever had in Scotland. Its obvious theres a clear friendship with the tims hes careful never to say anything that might upset them and always quick to have a go at Rangers.

There is a huge difference between someone like McCann or even Boyd doing the pundit stuff and this guy. Stewart seems to be on a bit of a mission and hurting about the snp political stuff. Hes a bit of a maniac tbh.
He’s not biased mate he is on the nonce agenda payroll

Anyone who thinks that this lot aren't 24 hours a day full on manipulating everything from the media to politics to the SFA needs to go and give themselves a fckn good shake.
The reason we are suffering in so many ways, whether it be poor publicity, political favours for our rivals why we get the short end, or poor refereeing decisions, is because too many of our own lot are too thick to see what is in front of their noses.

You aren't some better human being because you stand idly by telling everyone else that we are paranoid and seeing Filth at the dark arts where there is nothing to see, and that The Filth are really nice cuddly people just the same as the rest of us.
No, what you are, is a fckn mug, and part of the fckn problem!

Stewart is a bawbag, but he is a dangerous bawbag quite inclined to take The Filth side in any problem that arises in Scottish football and The Filth particularly like him, because they can point him out like Spiers and claim he is one of us and that thus his opinion is of neutral value as opposed to the otherwise more obvious bigoted blatherings of the likes of Keevins etc!

Ffsake, will some of you just fckn wake up!!!

I am confused on a few things about this.
1 How would he know?
2 Why would Celtic care (their fans might but I doubt very much the club does) and
3 why would Sky, who have just had a fall out with Celtic care about who Celtic want working with them?

Not to say it's not true. Just very strange. Then again, that would be a good description of Celtic and possibly Sky.

1 Presumably a contact at Sky

2 Lawwell is obsessed with control of the media. He even banned Hugh Keevins at one point!

Who leaked the story - fabrication would be more accurate - about Morelos grievously injuring Christie at the Parkhead match, given that it was one of Lawwell’s lapdogs Stephen McGowan of the Mail who reported it?

3 Sky as a huge business organisation probably couldn’t care less but that isn’t to say that the relatively small element that deals with Scottish football doesn’t contain people in influential positions who support Celtic who are prepared to do its bidding.

No chance nationalists will get a job with sky when Boris is going to get rid of BBC license fee. Rupert Murdoch's wet dream.the times they are a changing

That account is always pretty accurate. Celtic have pushed their media men into positions for years.

If Sky employ him I am definitely cancelling Sky Sports

He is phucking shite and he hates us and all we stand for

I hope Traynor gets his lawyer onto Stewart and the BBC

It’s no coincidence Traynor gets attacked a week or so after Stewart goes on his rant

We should ban him now.

If Sky employ him more fool them but we should go after them for using the mhedia to control the narrative

It’s a joke the influence and power Lieswell had

It has to be stopped now

Heard on here a while back Billy McNeils son worked for Sky and I put that as the reason why more than half of his pish mid 80s team has a job with them?

Getting this anti Rangers anti British non football personality on board would intensify my iptv only thoughts.

There is a huge difference between someone like McCann or even Boyd doing the pundit stuff and this guy. Stewart seems to be on a bit of a mission and hurting about the snp political stuff. Hes a bit of a maniac tbh, another Provan or Keevins.
If true it proves their agenda isn't to big them up, but to damage a business rival

Where are our board?

Celtic fall out with Sky. Sky have to keep Celtic onside. Hire Stewart and it's resolved.
if Sky were to walk away from Scottish Football that would hit Scottish teams financially
Sky have the upper hand with regards to the tims falling out with them
i would say sky would have to have someone of influence for that mob making the move to get that prick on sky sports
and if he does get a gig i am cancelling my subscription to sky sports

Never mind,I suppose our man Jim White at Sky,will keep him in line.
No laughing at the back.!!!!

Celtic pressurise Sky??

Scottish football is an after thought with them

In the grand scheme of things they couldn't give a flying %^*& about them or us
They’ll have a relatively small department who deal with Scottish football. They don’t need to control the whole sky group to influence that department.

Back