Celtic trying to get Michael Stewart a job at Sky

If this is true then something needs to be done about them. Trying to place their own plants in the media so they can attack us with impunity is is a form a cheating to be honest. All this shite with Morelos has definitely affected him, do Celtic then say to their media plant go after say Hagi, Tav etc...

I don’t watch/listen to BBC or listen to any ‘analysis’ on BT so I could be wrong but Stewart always struck me more anti-Rangers than pro-cel’ic. I know one naturally follows the other but the fact that they’re trying to do this for someone who had no previous ties shows they’ll do anything to try to ensure anti-Rangers stories are kept in the news.

I’d be amazed if Sky were going to be pressurised into anything, particularly by that mob.
If you think they dont influence things like this then how do you explain that idiot Walker doing co-comms on our games.

Anyone who thinks that this lot aren't 24 hours a day full on manipulating everything from the media to politics to the SFA needs to go and give themselves a fckn good shake.
The reason we are suffering in so many ways, whether it be poor publicity, political favours for our rivals why we get the short end, or poor refereeing decisions, is because too many of our own lot are too thick to see what is in front of their noses.

You aren't some better human being because you stand idly by telling everyone else that we are paranoid and seeing Filth at the dark arts where there is nothing to see, and that The Filth are really nice cuddly people just the same as the rest of us.
No, what you are, is a fckn mug, and part of the fckn problem!

Stewart is a bawbag, but he is a dangerous bawbag quite inclined to take The Filth side in any problem that arises in Scottish football and The Filth particularly like him, because they can point him out like Spiers and claim he is one of us and that thus his opinion is of neutral value as opposed to the otherwise more obvious bigoted blatherings of the likes of Keevins etc!

Ffsake, will some of you just fckn wake up!!!
Saw that he tweeted about the hand ball against Copenhagen was never a penalty and the rules need changed. Even their own fans were saying it was a penalty. The guy is a total walloper!

• Doing Celtic speakers nights (picture evidence posted on here
  • Going out his way to slag all things Rangers, including our colts side
  • Celtic pressuring Sky to employ him
Certainly feels like he’s on the payroll somewhere...

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it came to fruition.

This is the same organisation that regularly employs the bitter arch Rangers haters in Crocker and Walker who's bias becomes more greater by each passing season, They employed the mentally challenged loving Barbour who has already stuck the boot into us on numerous occasions plus the regular poets McFadden and Commons regularly feature.

Then just when you thought that was bad enough John Hartson out of fucking nowhere yeah we all know why he was hired by them.

Also contrast the coverage of an OF game between Ibrox and the piggery. The difference is staggering.

Also another thing that annoyed me was there shocking stance at regularly allowing Hayley McQueen to be regularly hounded and abused on Twitter and other social media accounts we all know where and what supporters gave out this torrid abuse.

Don't ever give Sky your money they are scum btw.

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks that this lot aren't 24 hours a day full on manipulating everything from the media to politics to the SFA needs to go and give themselves a fckn good shake.
The reason we are suffering in so many ways, whether it be poor publicity, political favours for our rivals why we get the short end, or poor refereeing decisions, is because too many of our own lot are too thick to see what is in front of their noses.

You aren't some better human being because you stand idly by telling everyone else that we are paranoid and seeing Filth at the dark arts where there is nothing to see, and that The Filth are really nice cuddly people just the same as the rest of us.
No, what you are, is a fckn mug, and part of the fckn problem!

Stewart is a bawbag, but he is a dangerous bawbag quite inclined to take The Filth side in any problem that arises in Scottish football and The Filth particularly like him, because they can point him out like Spiers and claim he is one of us and that thus his opinion is of neutral value as opposed to the otherwise more obvious bigoted blatherings of the likes of Keevins etc!

Ffsake, will some of you just fckn wake up!!!
Admin, please make this a sticky

I think this is a bit far fetched, even more so with the Sky fall out recently.
However if its true i will cancel my subscription.

It's quite simple really. If this were the case and he did end up on Sky.

The club have to do what they done and cease all cooperation with Sky. By hiring him they are condoning racist abuse of our players. That has to be made extremely clear by the club and the board.

Why wouldn’t Sky want to hire Stewart? after all he’s one of the most fair, balanced and insightful pundits on the box. He’s already the face of the best football show in existence - Sportscene :))

The bigger problem here isn't here their manipulation of the messagers, it's our Club's ignorance of why this is being done.
Dave King, wakey, wakey.
Could you explain what you mean by this? Do you mean there is something the club can do to prevent this happening if it’s true?

I think they need a token ginger fairy boy as a pundit to keep the lefties happy. He fits the bill perfectly.

Could you explain what you mean by this? Do you mean there is something the club can do to prevent this happening if it’s true?
Oh, look it's one of the apologists throwing out a straw man desperately hoping to distract from the real issue here.
Tell you what, if you can suggest a vaguely believable basis for coming up with "there is something the club can do to prevent this happening if it’s true?" because of my post, I'll humour you.

Last edited:
Nicholas is very fair the other two are bitter bastards
tenor.gif

I only have council telly, put him on Sky that way I don't have to ever see him again. I obviously would prefer him no to be employed in any football context, but if he is, I'd prefer it not to be funded by my license fee

For Scottish football on Sky? Kris Commons got memory holed and no one noticed
I'll Google 'memory holed' and get back to you on that.

So it's reference to making things disappear, taken from the book 1984.

Hardly applicable when we've had one game on Sky since the piggery, in which Commons provided studio analysis.

Last edited:
Back