Celtic trying to get Michael Stewart a job at Sky

Gizza Job
tumblr_ldhps2nuic1qfy6gqo1_500.jpg
That's seriously fuckin disturbing.

Celtic fans hate Andy Walker on Sky. He’s too impartial for them
He is an ex tim player who is on record calling us cheats and calling for titles to be stripped. Whether some idiot mentally challengeds might think he is too impartial is irrelevant. He is a bitter mentally challenged working an agenda.

He is an ex tim player who is on record calling us cheats and calling for titles to be stripped. Whether some idiot mentally challengeds might think he is too impartial is irrelevant. He is a bitter mentally challenged working an agenda.
He always has been the wee prick even when he lived in Maryhill barracks, they can't change, they can hide it for a while but when they think they are in a commanding position it all comes out, never trust them.

BBC Scotland for years employed the best Scottish football pundit in the late great Bob Crampsey, who was just all about the love of the game. He was a headmaster at a RC school but when it came to us he always gave us credit but in fairness he did broadcast during a time when it was just about the football.

The bigger problem here isn't here their manipulation of the messagers, it's our Club's ignorance of why this is being done.
Dave King, wakey, wakey.
If he gets on Sky we are doing well and they just tell him who from us to target with any old shite and no editorial guidelines of a public broadcaster. This is a dangerous thing if true and something needs to be done.

Celtic fans hate Andy Walker on Sky. He’s too impartial for them
Which I think says a lot about their views on impartiality. Unless you are 100%, completely and utterly adherent to the line that Celtic can do no wrong, then you’re viewed as being against them. No rationale person could listen to Walker these days and suggest he was at all impartial.

I fucking despised the moon-faced prick as a player. I didn’t know why, but in a team choc full of pricks, he was the one that stood out for me. But when he first started as a pundit, I thought he was pretty good to be honest. He gave them it when they deserved it and gave us credit when we deserved it. He seemed honest, if always, naturally, leaning towards them. Something changed at some point. And his career as a pundit has blossomed from there. And, as his views against us and been unerringly loyal to Celtic, the platform he’s been given has grown and grown.

I’m no conspiracy theorist, but the OP talks about Stewart’s career being backed by Celtic, he’s being fed lines by someone; the development of Walker’s media career offers an interesting comparison.

Last edited:
I'm sure I read on here a while back that the guy in charge of sky sports football is a massive Celtic fan,therein lies the problem

The posters still in denial about the bias should watch today's game. See how many replays focus on controversial Rangers incidents compared to St Johnstone. And watch which players are highlighted for the COs consideration

This is what the beggars want. Compliant stooges to weaken their rivals

Back