Celtic Twitter

Ok, I was undecided whether winning it on Sunday and getting a guard of honour onto the pitch at the midden was better or winning it at the midden.
Reading their comments it's definitely winning it at the midden.

Jeez, that means I'll be wanting the scum to win this weekend....there's a first.
Nah it’s possible to want them to lose every game and want to win it at the piggery. It’s the same as wanting them to lose in Europe but wanting the coefficient to be as much as possible.

EvudmF6WgAkIUSL

That is why I was lol when the presenters on clyde ssb were trying to portray celtic as honourable they would never throw a match!
When tonight?

Because if you remember that game against the sheep, rangers fans were on saying they would throw it to make us finish third and all of them Hugh Kevin's etc the lot were giving it the whole "there is no chance in a million years that Aberdeen win, they haven't won in over a decade, they've lost 9-0, it's pure fantasy to suggest Celtic would throw a match and come this weekend Celtic will walk out victorious scoring 3 or 4 goals"

I remember it like it was yesterday. Then shocker! The sheep won.

Valid but let's be honest here. We take 3 points tomorrow and we have 88 points which is the maximum they can now achieve. With a current +23 GD, a convincing win tomorrow and its done. There's no way back as it stands, 3 points tomorrow and for me it's as good as official
It doesn't matter, it's. Still not mathematically done.

It's as good as official now tbh with ourselves but that doesn't mean the medals are getting handed out.

I think a wee bet that the mhanks don't win their game would be a fair bet wonder what the odds are.

They tried to murder our club in 2012 I want to win it at their shithole of a midden, pity that scumbag Lennon won't be there, but he will still be eating away, inside himself, I hope the bigot goes thru agony for the rest of his miserable life, hidden away from the very scum who put him on a pedal stool, and then wanted to hang the rat.
I agree with your post, mate, but I'm about to change your life... it's "pedestal".

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :))

They tried to murder our club in 2012 I want to win it at their shithole of a midden, pity that scumbag Lennon won't be there, but he will still be eating away, inside himself, I hope the bigot goes thru agony for the rest of his miserable life, hidden away from the very scum who put him on a pedal stool, and then wanted to hang the rat.
100% bang on. Well said.

The SPL should make it so that title decider ties have to kick off at the same time, the league can be decided this weekend so both celtic and Rangers games should kick off tomorrow or sunday at the same time.

It's so stupid having a situation where we can win tomorrow then win the league on sunday if celtic lose.

If we both kicked off at the same time at least we the players could celebrate on the pitch if they heard that celtic had lost in the other game.

As much as I hate celtic I wouldn't begrudge them the same situation reversed, say they were ahead of us in the league it is better if the games are kicked off at the same time that the players can celebrate it on the pitch rather than sitting in someones garden watching it around the TV.

It's just good sportsmanship to allow players to celebrate a league victory at the end of a game rather than a day they are not playing.
This isn’t a decider though.

They could get "away" with gifting a last minute equaliser from DU to hand us the title if we win, but if we draw today they'll be up all night knowing they have to throw it properly. ;):))

The SPL should make it so that title decider ties have to kick off at the same time, the league can be decided this weekend so both celtic and Rangers games should kick off tomorrow or sunday at the same time.

It's so stupid having a situation where we can win tomorrow then win the league on sunday if celtic lose.

If we both kicked off at the same time at least we the players could celebrate on the pitch if they heard that celtic had lost in the other game.

As much as I hate celtic I wouldn't begrudge them the same situation reversed, say they were ahead of us in the league it is better if the games are kicked off at the same time that the players can celebrate it on the pitch rather than sitting in someones garden watching it around the TV.

It's just good sportsmanship to allow players to celebrate a league victory at the end of a game rather than a day they are not playing.

I assume our in-house PR will be pausing training and telling the squad to watch their 2nd half together if it looks a tight game just in case.

They will be desperate to get the clip of the squads live reaction to put about, even if it's just the changing room version!

Imagine utterly shitting it during the historic “the 10” season, for most of it, and to top it off wanting your team beat so it can’t be won at your own house!! Hahahaha.
this season has been brilliant

Hung out the flag of war...
They hung out the beach towels and the flag of surrender more like. B-D B-D B-D

The mentally challengeds are already running to the wee rocks that they came from years and years ago. Might even get to the stage soon where you didn’t really see them on the streets in their bogging food stained tops.

Now that would be bliss...

I assume our in-house PR will be pausing training and telling the squad to watch their 2nd half together if it looks a tight game just in case.

They will be desperate to get the clip of the squads live reaction to put about, even if it's just the changing room version!
Is Sunday not normally a day off?

Valid but let's be honest here. We take 3 points tomorrow and we have 88 points which is the maximum they can now achieve. With a current +23 GD, a convincing win tomorrow and its done. There's no way back as it stands, 3 points tomorrow and for me it's as good as official
I agree. Any win today and it’s over. Even if we lost all remaining games 1-nil they would need to win all their games by 4 clear goals (obviously except the 1-nils in the two games v us) which isn’t happening. They don’t have that in them.

that being said, winning at castle grey skull again would be fantastic.

id love to hear the famous Gerry mcnee words again (replace Gazza with morelos)
“For the hat-trick and the championship “

When tonight?

Because if you remember that game against the sheep, Rangers fans were on saying they would throw it to make us finish third and all of them Hugh Kevin's etc the lot were giving it the whole "there is no chance in a million years that Aberdeen win, they haven't won in over a decade, they've lost 9-0, it's pure fantasy to suggest Celtic would throw a match and come this weekend Celtic will walk out victorious scoring 3 or 4 goals"

I remember it like it was yesterday. Then shocker! The sheep won.
Yes last night, they never learn! I remember a few fans called that aberdeen win right!

Back