Celtic unwilling to pay any money for Joe Hart

Heart Stopper

CELTIC are unwilling to pay a transfer fee to Tottenham for goalkeeper Joe Hart, according to reports.

The Hoops were strongly linked with their former target yesterday - with boss Ange Postecoglou desperate for a new No 1.

While Spurs are reportedly wanting a transfer fee of £500,000 for a player who has a year left on his contract, transfer journalist Ekrem Konur insists that the Hoops aren't prepared to sanction that.

Nonetheless, he expects a deal for the player to be completed in the coming days.

Hart is picking up £50,000 a week but is now the North London club's third-choice goalie after the signing of Pierluigi Gollini from Atalanta.
Change your heading Bro,delete unwilling and add unable

Another tale that makes me convinced they are hoarding money ready to pay out to the sex abuse victims very very soon.

How on earth does a club like Celtic boak at the thought of paying 500K for a player in a key position?

So scum wont pay £500 K for a position they are desperate to fill.

The guy has ONE year left on is contract so someone needs to cover his £3m wages be it celtc or spurs, as NO-ONE is walking away from that sort of money!

Now, the very same celtc somehow expect to sell guys inside their last year of contract for multi millions of pounds ?

Square that circle for me folks ?

Another tale that makes me convinced they are hoarding money ready to pay out to the sex abuse victims very very soon.

How on earth does a club like Celtic boak at the thought of paying 500K for a player in a key position?
Possibly but I think it's more likely to be essential stadium maintenance that they need their biscuit tin opened for

The beasts ain’t paying him £50k a week.
I get that. Comes down to what he wants more I suppose. More money not even being in the Spurs squad or getting first team football with the filth.

I think it’s clear that if he goes Spurs won’t be subsidising his wages. They want him gone.

They’re skint. Their fans have been playing for the balance sheet trophy for so long that their board knows they’ll accept mediocrity rather than speculate to accumulate. A few problems of their own making are coming back to bite them on the arse.
Hence the reason why every sale they make is undisclosed. They’re skint but cannot at any account let the stench massive know it.

Pretty tinpot from Spurs.

50k a week is 3m a year. He may well end up seeing out his contract and getting that cash from Spurs.

Or they can let him go on a free and save £3 million.

I mean, it’s funny that the filth look like missing out on him, but Spurs aren’t covering themselves in glory here.
Or they should hold out for someone who can pay the £500,000 and get rid?

50k a week is 3m a year. He may well end up seeing out his contract and getting that cash from Spurs.

I mean, it’s funny that the filth look like missing out on him, but Spurs aren’t covering themselves in glory here.
Like me I'm not sure spurs give that much of a fck. A Lower league English team will have him for the asking price

How does that reconcile with paying stupid money for Israeli and Japanese forwards?

Joe Hart will probably end up being one of the better keepers in this league and he isn’t completely washed up but it’s mind boggling to me that they’re interested in him as he’s yet another that won’t fit into their style of play.

And if they really wanted him that much, what difference does £500k make?
Right bud, we're all still in a great mood. But you're going to have to explain to me how a goalie has to fit into a style of play? 'Their' style of play at that.

He's there to save shots is all. With that defence he'll be too busy doing that to play sweeper cum deep lying centre mid.

If he transfers to Celtic then his contract with Spurs ends the moment the transfer completes.

Unless I'm missing something here?
I think it usually would but celtc won’t want to pay the £50k per week so maybe Hart is looking for the remainder from Spurs and celtc still want him free. Levy is thinking “you can all shove that right up your arses”.

Joe Hart will probably end up being one of the better keepers in this league and he isn’t completely washed up but it’s mind boggling to me that they’re interested in him as he’s yet another that won’t fit into their style of play.

And if they really wanted him that much, what difference does £500k make?
Joe Hart is completely past it, everyone thought pep was insane getting rid of him but %^*& me - he didn't half go from hero to zero.

Not to mention he hasn't played a single game since 2020. Not sure I agree with ou that he'll be one of the better keepers or isn't completely washed up. He's done for

Daniel Levy doesn’t care what you think :))

Back