Celtic urge SPFL to release fixture list for new season

dh1963

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
Is this in case questions get asked why the hurry to end the last season so quickly?

Celtic have urged the SPFL to issue the fixture calendar for the new season "as soon as possible".

The new Premiership season will start behind closed doors on the weekend of 1 August - if Scotland is in phase two of its coronavirus recovery.
Premiership clubs have been given a targeted return date of 11 June for player training ahead of the new campaign.

Talks will continue regarding how lower league football will restart.

They want it announced to put another nail in Hearts coffin. They will have discussed it with Doncaster before calling for it.
To be fair to Rangers. Trying to win anything now will be almost impossible. The next call will be for us to be their ballboys.
I am slowly losing any interest now as there is no longer a competition.

It will be about the old firm games and ensuring we don’t get to play in front of fans at Ibrox. will no doubt get the spfl to say something like if game at parkhead is behind closed doors so is game at Ibrox . Not sure how legal that is but or if they can enforce that if govt say fans can go back

Honestly think the spfl would ensure no team has fans until new year even if it was safe in October and cost smaller clubs 2 months income just to ensure both old firms are behind closed doors

They couldn’t Get away with that so what I expect to happen is all 4 old firms moved to the New year and for them to hide behind the sky contract and say sky demanded it

Fixture list gets issued for all leagues and if you can't fulfill a fixture it is a 3-0 reverse. You can make allowances for COVID-19 for awarding Celtic a title but that is where it begins and ends with them

You wouldn't put it past them and I could see UEFA going down the same route for their CL and EL 2020/21 fixtures.

They want it announced to put another nail in Hearts coffin. They will have discussed it with Doncaster before calling for it.
To be fair to Rangers. Trying to win anything now will be almost impossible. The next call will be for us to be their ballboys.
Spot on , exactly what I’ve said post the rigged vote , when you have a refereeing , financial and administrative advantage like the mentally challengeds , it’s done .

Get the fixture list out, play a round of fixtures then call it as unsustainable to run the rest of season and dully award them the title.

Its so the Scottish Cup can take place ie 19/20 one. As soon as the first league fixture takes place then the SFA can cancel the pyramid play off which to date has not happened.

Anyone with two brain cells can work them out.

First old firm game at Ibrox (no fans) second at piggery (better chance of some fans being there)
The Super fixture computer (AKA a pencil and a sheet of paper) says that our games are swapped around each season and we are due to go to theirs first. Surely there can't be corruption in that? Oh sorry I will step back from my fantasy world. Yes they could

Don’t trust timmy they are up to something.My bet to head off any court action by hearts.Which I don’t think will happen either.

Last edited:
That's what it looks like to me. They are keen to get moving to next season so last season is gone.

The mutants want to quickly move on and get next season started. A Court declaring this season incomplete and null and void would destroy those scum.

The EPL won't be starting their league until September at the earliest and I would imagine most leagues around europe will be the same.

The later we start, the more chance we have of having fans in the stadium.

They are shameless, shameless scumbags!

And if anyone had any doubt about who drove for the early end - there it is!

Basically, it's a massive Eff You to Hearts..................no more, no less.

If they can get the fixtures out, there is less chance of reconstruction.

Between this and Liewell attending a meeting he had no entitlement to be at - it's absolutely disgusting!

They’re up to something.

As my wee old gran used to say “don’t trust any single one of them”

We will not win ON the pitch until things are taken care of OFF the pitch.

Back