Celtic urge SPFL to release fixture list for new season

Get the fixture list out, play a round of fixtures then call it as unsustainable to run the rest of season and dully award them the title.
They'd get St Mirren at the piggery in the early kick off to open the new season.

The league would be halted at 2.30pm.

Beggars are gifted the title, St Mirren are relegated.

Dirty mentally challenged scum are up to something

I wouldn’t trust them with anything they do. It’s corrupt and deceit every step of the way with the bastards

Is this in case questions get asked why the hurry to end the last season so quickly?

Celtic have urged the SPFL to issue the fixture calendar for the new season "as soon as possible".

The new Premiership season will start behind closed doors on the weekend of 1 August - if Scotland is in phase two of its coronavirus recovery.
Premiership clubs have been given a targeted return date of 11 June for player training ahead of the new campaign.

Talks will continue regarding how lower league football will restart.
This resolution will fall. We know how fastidious the SPFL's legal advisor McKenzie is as he scrutinises every word to find the wrong one and there it is "urged" should have beem replaced by "instructed"

They probably want hamilton and ross county at home first couple of games. Give us Aberdeen and Hibs away.

Then if we drop any points they can push to call the league early for “safety” and“threat of the virus”.

Tainted Ten ....
Tainted ten to go with the feculent nine

They might be struggling financially and want everything up and running again to get a bit of money in from TV etc. Might explain the surprise release of Simunovic today

Meeting yesterday that says all going well you can start 1st weekend in August. Liewell is at this meeting. So why da fuk is he calling for the fixtures now?
Heading off UEFA, hearts?
Trying to make sure the 1st of game is not at piggery and they lose out on cash and atmosphere?

This has nothing to do with the first of game.
The first OF game will be at the piggery. It is also likely that it will be behind closed doors.
For the sake of sporting integrity (don't laugh) Celtic want the second one which will be at Ibrox and should be at Christmas/New Year time to also be behind closed doors.
They would like that game brought forward so that it is also BCD or both games delayed until next year when fans can attend.

This, however, is unlikely to be related to that. Their main concern is that reconstruction is binned and Hearts go legal with the possibility of previous decisions being overturned in a court room.

The plan is to get a provisional fixture list out for the 12 team league early (possibly even draft an alternative 14 team version), tell Hearts it's only a draft and that they are still seriously considering reconstruction, leave that decision as late as possible then, when Hearts proposals fail and they threaten legal action, tell them it's too late fixtures are agreed and starting imminently. That way any legal case Hearts may table is likely to focus more on compensation rather than changing the previous decisions.

Is this in case questions get asked why the hurry to end the last season so quickly?

Celtic have urged the SPFL to issue the fixture calendar for the new season "as soon as possible".

The new Premiership season will start behind closed doors on the weekend of 1 August - if Scotland is in phase two of its coronavirus recovery.
Premiership clubs have been given a targeted return date of 11 June for player training ahead of the new campaign.

Has the spfl not asked celtic what their preferences are for next season yet? After all it's celtic minded people who compile the fixtures to suit them.

I was listening to a podcast on radio five live with roberto Martinez who said the after the champions league final on aug 29th there willl be a couple of international fixtures. No domestic season can start before mid September so what make the SPFL a special case.

The fixtures are not usually released until mid-June. Given that there will be no fans at the games and the clubs don't need to bother about hospitality deals, etc. Also, there will be no League Cup fixtures before August. Peter needs to be asked why he wants the SPFL to publish the league fixtures so soon. There is absolutely no need. The one club which actually does have an active interest in how the August games are arranged is the one Scottish club which has a commitment to play in European competition from the previous season. It is not Peter's team.

Get the fixture list out, play a round of fixtures then call it as unsustainable to run the rest of season and dully award them the title.

Same thing I was thinking they'd do.

I would not rule oot any underhanded action by that mhob.

My guess is it has been agreed with the spfl that there won’t be any OF games until 2021 when the crowds can attend.

They want it announced because potentially not getting to see Rangers is massively impacting ST sales.

I assume Rangers are collecting all these little nuggets for when it goes to court..............which it will.

I know it's covering old ground, but the priority should have been to finish this season no matter what. Then you could look at next season. Even if it was still 12 team top league, you could have the split after 2 rounds for example - then have 2 rounds post split or 1 post split. Giving you either 32 games or 27 (I think).

A bit of flexibility anyway!

But no...............we went all for ending ASAP.

Between this and Liewell at a meeting he shouldn't have been at...........WTF is going on?

why does that imply that the spfl and celtic are separate entities? we all know who runs both corrupt organisations

In other news SC81 urges Celtic to get their faces so far to f*ck.

So they want next season to start so this season will be officially ended but don’t want this season to end as they want the scottish cup.For timmy by timmy.

Be as well just scrapping 20/21 and giving them their ⁹/⁴
4 won with us in the league.
4 won without us in the league.
1 given to them during a global pandemic
The last given to them as anything else would be pure anti 19th Century Terrorist bastard bigotry.

They pick them.

It’s very straightforward, the next old firm game is due at Ibrox as the last one was at parkhead

this is how they will justify it. They won’t be able to have proper pre seasons games as half the European leagues will still be finishing the previous season so will need sponsorship money badly

It’s very straightforward, the next old firm game is due at Ibrox as the last one was at parkhead

this is how they will justify it. They won’t be able to have proper pre seasons games as half the European leagues will still be finishing the previous season so will need sponsorship money badly
This happens every season.
Whoever hosts the last OF game of one season also hosts the first OF game of the next season.
They will not be changing this.
They may look to schedule the games to ensure that the second OF game of the season is early enough that the first two are both behind closed doors or delay all OF games until next year when they hope crowds will be back.

I bet the tarries are struggling for season ticket sales this is the reason

they won’t pay for no football because there prime reason is to hate us not love their club

we have renewed we have a waiting list we have made 500k from my Gers

the scum are worried about their massive wage bill

Next game against us is at the piggery. Which will probably not be played until after xmas.

Spot on , exactly what I’ve said post the rigged vote , when you have a refereeing , financial and administrative advantage like the mentally challengeds , it’s done .

Same. This is why I have zero interest in the football side of things anymore. Until they are officially stripped of the virtual title of a league that was never finished, I’m done. Watching celtic getting pumped out of Europe, the national team getting pumped and any legal drama surrounding the vote is all I now care about.

Same. This is why I have zero interest in the football side of things anymore. Until they are officially stripped of the virtual title of a league that was never finished, I’m done. Watching celtic getting pumped out of Europe, the national team getting pumped and any legal drama surrounding the vote is all I now care about.
I agree mate , they can now pick and choose what they want to win . As we all said before it happened everyone will carry on regardless . It will be set in stone as something they deserved , well I’m done until powers that be are out .

Last edited:
Sounds to me like they need to show all the Rangers games are in the new year because nobody wants their manky season tickets.

XGX0nys.gif

So Lawwell basically saying he thinks Hertz threats to go to court is just so much wind and pish, and let's get on with the next stage of the paedo agenda?

They know a second wave of the virus is going to happen and want a couple games under their belt so they can claim the title, precedence has been set.

Trying to get there business done early....takes a bit of work to fix a league win and two cups! Need to put the work in and keep covering up there past disgraceful behaviour!
Corrupt to the very core

I'd go as far as to say the Scottish Government ban on training of any sort until 10th June was co-ordinated to ensure the season couldn't be completed before the next season got underway.

Teams could easily have been back doing non-contact training in preparation for completing the season.

Now Celtic have got their way there is an unholy rush to start 2020/21 almost demonstrating that we could have finished the Scottish season at least at Premier League level. No-one seems to give a fuck about that now thgat thgey have secured the 'tainted one'.

Screwed by one club with the aid of the cabal at the SPFL.

If the fixture list has been prepared then celtc will already have the inside knowledge in their grubby hands. Why would anyone think otherwise?

Peter’s ragin as he’s sent the fixture list through to Neil last week and he’s still not published it yet.

I assume Rangers are collecting all these little nuggets for when it goes to court..............which it will.

I know it's covering old ground, but the priority should have been to finish this season no matter what. Then you could look at next season. Even if it was still 12 team top league, you could have the split after 2 rounds for example - then have 2 rounds post split or 1 post split. Giving you either 32 games or 27 (I think).

A bit of flexibility anyway!

But no...............we went all for ending ASAP.

Between this and Liewell at a meeting he shouldn't have been at...........WTF is going on?
do you know this as fact? are you ITK? or is it just wishful thinking?

Unbelievable, one week there wanting to end the season for their own grubby means because season cannot be fulfilled , the next week we have to get season 2020-2021 started as soon as possible it shows who runs Scottish football. Dirty scum bags and everyone who stood with them we will see where they are when you need help . WTP .

Back