Celtic urge SPFL to release fixture list for new season

It’s very straightforward, the next old firm game is due at Ibrox as the last one was at parkhead

this is how they will justify it. They won’t be able to have proper pre seasons games as half the European leagues will still be finishing the previous season so will need sponsorship money badly

You mean to say that because the last Old Firm on the 29th was at the Knew Camp then the next one should be at Ibrox?

They definitely would do something like that.

That’s
You mean to say that because the last Old Firm on the 29th was at the Knew Camp then the next one should be at Ibrox?

They definitely would do something like that.
that’s exactly my point, they will everything they can and change every rule to give them an advantage

Its so the Scottish Cup can take place ie 19/20 one. As soon as the first league fixture takes place then the SFA can cancel the pyramid play off which to date has not happened.

Anyone with two brain cells can work them out.
We did ask for transparency. Can't get more transparent than this :))

Is this in case questions get asked why the hurry to end the last season so quickly?

Celtic have urged the SPFL to issue the fixture calendar for the new season "as soon as possible".

The new Premiership season will start behind closed doors on the weekend of 1 August - if Scotland is in phase two of its coronavirus recovery.
Premiership clubs have been given a targeted return date of 11 June for player training ahead of the new campaign.

Talks will continue regarding how lower league football will restart.
Who are Celtic??

What’s the hurry now? Would a fixture list for next season normally be put out in May? Are they worried the decision for this season is changed? I just don’t understand the haste to start next season when they didn’t want to finish the last one. Do they need the money?!
What would be the point,no revenue coming through the gate due to no supporters at games. Are they trying to cherry pick the first O/F game being played at Ibrox in the hope the return will see them have a full house. I wish the Club would speak up. They're not hiding the corruption anymore.

It’s very straightforward, the next old firm game is due at Ibrox as the last one was at parkhead

this is how they will justify it. They won’t be able to have proper pre seasons games as half the European leagues will still be finishing the previous season so will need sponsorship money badly
home away every season, we were home first this season its now their turn next season. rangers stick to their guns and we should be home for first game too

home away every season, we were home first this season its now their turn next season. Rangers stick to their guns and we should be home for first game too

I would gladly let them have the first home game next season. Make the point that if it is BCD then their first home game must be too and then we have the advantage of the final home game post split.

They want it announced to put another nail in Hearts coffin. They will have discussed it with Doncaster before calling for it.
To be fair to Rangers. Trying to win anything now will be almost impossible. The next call will be for us to be their ballboys.
I am slowly losing any interest now as there is no longer a competition.

How do you think the fans of all the other clubs have felt all these years!

What would be the point,no revenue coming through the gate due to no supporters at games. Are they trying to cherry pick the first O/F game being played at Ibrox in the hope the return will see them have a full house. I wish the Club would speak up. They're not hiding the corruption anymore.
I think this is what the scum are up to. And then when we get round to November and we're scheduled to go to an empty piggery, what's the odds on that one getting postponed for some reason ?

Same. This is why I have zero interest in the football side of things anymore. Until they are officially stripped of the virtual title of a league that was never finished, I’m done. Watching celtic getting pumped out of Europe, the national team getting pumped and any legal drama surrounding the vote is all I now care about.
Me also. The waiting list can pick up my ST until this lot are ousted.

It will be set up so all their first 7 or 8 home fixtures are Hamilton, st Mirren, Livingston etc so it is easier to sell season tickets.

Our fixtures will probably be Aberdeen, Hibs and Kilmarnock first who celtic will get away behind closed doors

Back