Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday 29th - Sky Sports **

George Goudie

Official Ticketer
Enter the field of play like angry Bears looking for revenge and lions out for the kill Rangers.

Or the ignominious exit door awaits.

Reactions: cav

55 ASAP

We have to press them from the first whistle to the last. The players should be aware of that, no point standing off and allowing them to play. I hope we can stop them taking the title tomorrow.

Recoba

Official Ticketer
They are playing for their futures tomorrow so i expect a much better performance

Alex Venters

Hearing that Halliday will start at LB due to Elton having a wrist injury.

Seems likely that a few bears will have wrist injuries right now...lol.

Anyway,Halliday to start at LB.

Big Bawz Baloo

No trying to do any fancy stuff.Scrappy win will do me.
Get right into them,show the new boss what you've got when it comes to the battle.

Reactions: STU

SDF

What side do we start tomorrow ?

GK - Alnwick is a clear down grade on Wes despite Wes suffering batterings at the hands of them

Defence - Tav, McCrorie, Martin and DJ is a certainty.

Midfield - Murphy, Dorrans and Candeias certain starters. I think Holt starts as well. I cannot see Murty not playing Windass either but I'd stick Docherty in there instead. Get him and Holt to run and press.

Attack - Think he'll go Morelos but I would start Cummings.

MearnsUnionist

GK - Alnwick is a clear down grade on Wes despite Wes suffering batterings at the hands of them

Midfield - Murphy, Dorrans and Candeias certain starters. I think Holt starts as well. I cannot see Murty not playing Windass either but I'd stick Docherty in there instead. Get him and Holt to run and press.

Talk of DJ being injured.

Hopefully not, he plays Forrest very well.

_WATP_

Looks like Murty may still think he has a chance at the job next season. Might be trying to prove something with a victory tomorrow.

Expecting a 2-1 victory. We are due it

BrunoBear

Hopefully right in their faces from kick off. If we stand off we know what follows.

Where is the Elton injured story coming from?

Alex Venters

Halliday at LB for DJ

Dollar

If we take another pasting, and Hibs win this afternoon, there's increasingly a very real chance we'll finish fourth.

Hopefully the news about Gerrard turns the tide against pessimism in the dressing room, and we can steal a sweet victory.

Their players have booked a party for Monday; let's kill that in the cradle.

Hearing that Halliday will start at LB due to Elton having a wrist injury.

Seems likely that a few bears will have wrist injuries right now...lol.

Anyway,Halliday to start at LB.
Can’t believe the injuries we get in the run up to playing them, first I have heard of it. What the %^*& do we do in training?