Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday 29th - Sky Sports **

George Goudie

Official Ticketer
Enter the field of play like angry Bears looking for revenge and lions out for the kill Rangers.

Or the ignominious exit door awaits.

55 ASAP

We have to press them from the first whistle to the last. The players should be aware of that, no point standing off and allowing them to play. I hope we can stop them taking the title tomorrow.

SDF

What side do we start tomorrow ?

GK - Alnwick is a clear down grade on Wes despite Wes suffering batterings at the hands of them

Defence - Tav, McCrorie, Martin and DJ is a certainty.

Midfield - Murphy, Dorrans and Candeias certain starters. I think Holt starts as well. I cannot see Murty not playing Windass either but I'd stick Docherty in there instead. Get him and Holt to run and press.

Attack - Think he'll go Morelos but I would start Cummings.

MearnsUnionist

GK - Alnwick is a clear down grade on Wes despite Wes suffering batterings at the hands of them

Midfield - Murphy, Dorrans and Candeias certain starters. I think Holt starts as well. I cannot see Murty not playing Windass either but I'd stick Docherty in there instead. Get him and Holt to run and press.

Talk of DJ being injured.

Hopefully not, he plays Forrest very well.

_WATP_

Looks like Murty may still think he has a chance at the job next season. Might be trying to prove something with a victory tomorrow.

Expecting a 2-1 victory. We are due it

Alex Venters

Halliday at LB for DJ

Dollar

If we take another pasting, and Hibs win this afternoon, there's increasingly a very real chance we'll finish fourth.

Hopefully the news about Gerrard turns the tide against pessimism in the dressing room, and we can steal a sweet victory.

Their players have booked a party for Monday; let's kill that in the cradle.

bluetonic

I'd like to see both Morelos and Cummings start with no Windass

If we take another pasting, and Hibs win this afternoon, there's increasingly a very real chance we'll finish fourth.

Hopefully the news about Gerrard turns the tide against pessimism in the dressing room, and we can steal a sweet victory.

Their players have booked a party for Monday; let's kill that in the cradle.
Will be a draw.

gersandproud

I've consistently maintained that our squad is capable of much better results than they've achieved
Most of the time we beat ourselves - Sometimes it's because of poor formations and tactics - but just as often it's due to low confidence, not enough belief in our strengths and an inadequate work rate
We are able to give this shower a doing- they aren't all that wonderful & we're not as bad as everyone would have us believe
I hope our players just go for the jugular from the 1st second to the last seconds of injury time
If that means ignoring GM's non-sensical instructions then so be it - each and every one of our players know how to give a good performance - just get on with it Gers - give them laldy from the off - they don't like it

P

Parkmachine

Oh FFS. Don't think there's been an OF game where DJ hasn't been injured/an injury doubt

Halliday at LB then ?
Hodson is absolutely shite, but Halliday is worse!
Halliday cannot be near that pitch tomorrow!

BrooklynBlue

Zero expectation for tomorrow.

I thought after the Ibrox game we would have taken the positives and succeeded at Hampden - I was genuinely shocked at how bad we were that day. If the players couldn't react to that then I see no reason to believe they won't be overwhelmed and embarrassed tomorrow. I'd imagine we'll have a few on the field that would prefer not to be there.