Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday 29th - Sky Sports **

There are so many reasons to go for this right from the first whistle tomorrow.

We need revenge for the semi. The players must know by now they are playing for their futures under a new manager, and if I was a player and heard Stevie G was coming in it would give me a right fuckin rocket. If we win, it gives us a huge boost both mathematically and psychologically going into the last few games, they don't win the league against us, we get the monkey off our back regarding beating these cunts, and they may well be forced to actually try a leg against the sheep to ensure the title.

For all this season has been an absolute horrorshow, if ourselves and the sheep can still win the league with three games to go their fans will start to turn on them big style and the pressure will be on brenda and the board to spend a fortune in the summer.

Come on Rangers, just fuckin do it

There's some serious competition in this split. We need to win tomorrow for our pride, and to take second. Aberdeen and Hibs have the bit between their teeth. We can't stutter now like we have been doing all season. There's no room for anymore error. Beat Celtic, beat Kilmarnock, beat Aberdeen, beat Hibs. That's what this Rangers team have to do. I'm worried they will cave in and finish meekly in 4th.

C'Mon Rangers! #PartyCrashers
Alnwick
Tavernier (C) McCrorie Martin John
Dorrans Holt
Candeias Windass Murphy
Cummings
1-2 Rangers (Tav, Cummings) Let's do this Rangers!

Just sing your hearts out bears.

Regardless of what happens on the park.

We’re winning nothing with a back 5 of Anwick, Tav, Martin, McCrorrie and Halliday.

And Josh Windass won’t contribute much when he’s not in possession of the football.

This team don’t care enough to surprise us.

No fears over Halliday at LB, DK has done ok against them but nothing special, he is always better going forward, Halliday will just defend.

The players couldn't motivate themselves last time, between the complete lack of respect shown them by the scum since that game (their own fault) and the Gerrard news surely they can manage a little running around this time? Surely?

The more I think about this game, the more if looks the only option to go on the attack.

Our central defence is poor, we now have no recognised left back.

Sitting back is suicide. Selecting an attacking team and surprising them by committing men forward would at least mean we die fighting rather than meekly giving in.

Just sing your hearts out bears.

Regardless of what happens on the park.

We’re winning nothing with a back 5 of Anwick, Tav, Martin, McCrorrie and Halliday.

And Josh Windass won’t contribute much when he’s not in possession of the football.

This team don’t care enough to surprise us.
Bloody hell, that is weak, really weak.

Its a pity Rossiter hasn't had a few more games or i would really fancy pitching him in to this one. He will be desperate to impress

This has to be by miles the one Old Firm game I am not going to get worked up about. Having said that, would love us to spoil their title party and an hour before the game I'll be a bag of nerves. At least I have a big night out tonight so can go straight to bed after if it turns out like the last 2.

No he didn't, he was ok at St Johnstone, don't try to rewrite history.

Is ok good enough?

Every time the ball went down his side they looked like something might happen in probably one of the easiest games this season.

I’d probably rather Beerman started even after his horror show against them and that’s saying something.

The more I think about this game, the more if looks the only option to go on the attack.

Sitting back is suicide. Selecting an attacking team and surprising them by committing men forward would at least mean we die fighting rather than meekly giving in.

Totally agree we must attack them there defence is pish so is ours

We must also compete for every ball in midfield we need to make it a battle with lots of wee niggly fouls

I have to say I would actually be tempted to put...... wait for it as I know I will get pelters..... Windass at left back.
He has pace and Working with Murphy could offer us an attacking defensive option to help try to nullify Forrest.
Then you are able to find room for another midfield player.

I have to say I would actually be tempted to put...... wait for it as I know I will get pelters..... Windass at left back.
He has pace and Working with Murphy could offer us an attacking defensive option to help try to nullify Forrest.
Then you are able to find room for another midfield player.

I’ve read and even posted all kinds of crazy on FF.

But Windass at left back?

Truthfully, I'm so excited about what's going on at Ibrox to give a shit about tomorrow. I'd of course love it to stop them but if we don't, so what. For the first time in a long time I feel that come the summer, the real Rangers will be back. If they get one more shitty little thing to throw at us, so what? Means nothing. Next season will see a huge change and that's what i'm going to focus on. WATP

Mon the Gers, just do it.

You have let us down so often this season, you owe us a big win to stop the planned party.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

We simply cannot sit back ,if we do Murty must be sacked at full time tomorrow

Is ok good enough?

Every time the ball went down his side they looked like something might happen in probably one of the easiest games this season.

I’d probably rather Beerman started even after his horror show against them and that’s saying something.
Beerman? really that tells me all I need to know about your football judgement.

Beerman? really that tells me all I need to know about your football judgement.

Ok Pep.

We’ll see what happens tomorrow if Andy plays.

Hope I’m wrong and he pulls a performance out the bag but fills me with dread the thought of it.

No fears?

After the last game against them he should be no where near the starting 11.

He'll even worse at LB.
So who would you play ? That's bottler Hodson, or Lee Wallace, if you can give me a genuine alternative then post it? but you witnessed Halliday hung out to dry by an idiot in charge of us, he is our best option.

When did the injury to Declan John happen? He was in the training gallery for the final training session before the old firm game.

A win for us tomorrow then a Stevie G announcement as our new manager right after it. I don’t ask for much, but I want this.

I'm not seeing anything about DJ missing this game anywhere other than random posts on here. Hope it isn't true.

What’s the chances of Rossiter playing after his rave reviews from Billy Kirkwood during the week ?

Front of the back four,Dorrans and Docherty in front of him ?

Alnwick

Tav
Alves
Cardoso
John

McCrorie
Docherty

Candyman
Dorrans
Murphy

Cummings

Wouldn't be too disappointed to see Holt in ahead of Docherty, but I think it's essential McCrorie plays in a defensive midfield role, which would offer immense protection to the centre-halves.

Dorrans is also able to track a man, so hopefully we put him on Brown - something Windass is incapable of.

Cummings has to start ahead of Morelos.

Really not looking forward to this one. Hopefully we can pull off the shock of all shocks and then announce Gerrard.

Is John definitely out? A loss if so.

I’m not saying for one minute we win this or even draw.

All I’m asking is we try, stick the boot in, chase back,mark people!

We deserve it ffs!

We have got to play Holt because at least he’ll get stuck in and that’s what we need more than anything. No passengers and every single player playing to their highest level.

would be tempted just to play Morelos and Cummings and to go for it because I’m struggling to see where a result is going to come from. Close them down, get in their faces and stop brown from strolling around like he owns the place then at it least will be an improvement

Back