Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday 29th - Sky Sports **

Just hearing that Declan John has today broken his wrist .

Whether or not that puts him out for tomorrow , I don’t know .

You’d hope a protective cast can be worn ?

would be tempted just to play Morelos and Cummings and to go for it because I’m struggling to see where a result is going to come from. Close them down, get in their faces and stop brown from strolling around like he owns the place then at it least will be an improvement

Hibs played 4-4-2 against them the other week and did them. I know it's a big debate if the tims lay down for them, but you get my point

@scottmcdermott8 Declan John a doubt for Rangers tomorrow with broken hand despite training today. Andy Halliday on stand by for left back. Jason Cummings to start v Celtic.

Cummings must start imo. Maybe 2 up top with Morelos but I'm 50/50 on that.

Big blow if Elton is out. His pace is useful when defending against pacey wingers.

Come on the Queen's 11!!! WATP

@scottmcdermott8 Declan John a doubt for Rangers tomorrow with broken hand despite training today. Andy Halliday on stand by for left back. Jason Cummings to start v Celtic.
How does he know JC is starting?

This is something that happens in every team. Why does the managers not keep it to themselves?

Hodson at right back. Halliday left back.

Tav in midfield alongside Docherty and Dorrans is what I'm making this up as I need attention:.

I’ll be there giving it plenty

Hodson at right back. Halliday left back.

Tav in midfield alongside Docherty and Dorrans is what I'm making this up as I need attention:.

I’ll be there giving it plenty
Tav Candieas partnership is about the one decent thing we have going for us, to break that up to play Hodson of all people would confirm 100% Murty is trolling us

Tav Candieas partnership is about the one decent thing we have going for us, to break that up to play Hodson of all people would confirm 100% Murty is trolling us

I agree but he’s in the team I was given earlier. Along with Halliday

Maybe he’s at left back with Halliday in midfield again but I didn’t think we’d see that again?

Fůck them.
Fůck their pending title party.
Fůck the tranny shagger.
Fůck thumbhied
Fůck Dembele
Fůck the Lego munching monkey cůnt
Fůck the swear filter
Fůck the pope
Fůck Bobby Sands
Fůck St Peter
Fůck St Paul
Fůck Sinclair
Fůck Gordon
Fůck Thompson
Fůck the SFA
Fůck the SPL

Fůck everyone of another persuasion.

We are the fůcking people.
Into these 19th Century Terrorist, terrorist loving, paedo harbouring bastards.

I saw this on twitter, guy is adamant this is the team.

Alnwick

Tav
Martin
McCrorie
Halliday

Docherty
Dorrans

Murphy
Windass
Candeias

Cummings

Ruin these scumbags planned party week Rangers. I'll get ma boaby oot, start swinging it while screaming "Helicopter Sunday!".

Would absolutely love to see Cummings score a late winner today against these mutants. Right in front of all the Bears.

Step up and play Rangers!

If Halliday is starting left back and Hodson for some mental reason is playing then this’ll be worse than 2 weeks ago. Really can’t be arsed with this shit today.

Sharp exit before the final whistle if it goes the way I think it will.

come on team Bears..show up today and do yourself justice after your last disgraceful display against the scavengers.

The Union Jack Red White and Blue

WATP

Crap, had a dream we won 4-3, will need to put a couple of quid on that now.
Get the sleeves rolled up and get into this pile of shite Rangers.

These basturts better not disgrace us again today.

I want energy, tackles, blocks, utter aggression at every opportunity.

Make those fuckers work for everything.

Anyone even caring as much about tomorrow with the ongoing train?

Not caring?

I'd imagine you're not going?

Why wouldn't you care when we are playing these c***s in their own midden, no matter the circumstances.

Sure you're actually Gers fan mate?

Said this before as the last two games we need to make sure that someone is tight on MR. Bean lookalike Rogic so he does not get a shot in, why our manager cant get that to happen is fu@king beyond me.

Need to be positive today.

From Murtys press conference on Friday, the thing that stick with me was when he said

'from every game I've been in charge against Celtic, the last game was the only time we haven't laid a finger on them'

He's spot on! Had the chances to win all three games before that.

Into them rangers!

I saw this on twitter, guy is adamant this is the team.

Alnwick

Tav
Martin
McCrorie
Halliday

Docherty
Dorrans

Murphy
Windass
Candeias

Cummings

Murty is taking the piss playing the invisible man Windass if he starts today, but that wouldn’t surprise me he’s the one change for me.

Back