MOTM Poll Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
tvRbole.png

Last edited:
If we win tomorrow, this squad and management team will have shown absolutely tremendous character given the physical and emotional rollercoaster since Thursday night.
Will be incredibly difficult for them to fully concentrate on the run up to kick off tomorrow, with everything that's going on.
I hope they channel everything into beating that mob.
Wouldn't surprise us if they did, but completely understandable if it doesn't happen.
Never been prouder of our club

3-1 the Teds.
Been a horrible couple of days but the battle fever is now on! Let's take it out on these tramps

Last edited:
Has Patterson been confirmed as injured? I know Gerrard said he was a doubt the other day. Will be a big miss as he’s been brilliant so far, and if Baloguns at RB it leaves us a wee bit short of CB cover.

For me it’s got to be Kent Morelos Hagi up top and Kamara Davis Aribo in midfield. I’d usually pick Arfield to shore things up but he’s just not been at it 100% since his injury, and I feel if we just go for it we could really do them.

Hope we're okay after the shower of racist scumbags on Thursday, would love to take our frustration out on the tramps,but I'm proud of my team no matter what the result is. We play our best there's only one winner 0_2 would be perfect Alfie with both. WATP

I'm a natural pessimist but this game really worries me.

We have already achieved our season goal, we have had the huge emotional release of winning 55, then we played against quick, high class opposition and lost just 3 days before this one. Add in the massive amount of mental energy and time the racist incident has soaked up and we are more vulnerable this weekend than at any previous time this season. That's before the fact we are missing at least 2 certain starters.

The vermin have had over a week to prepare, are fired up and hurting, and despite everything they are by miles the next best team in the country.

If we win tomorrow, it will be colossal result.

Last edited:
McGregor
Balogun Goldson Helander Barisic
Arfield Davis Kamara
Roofe Morelos Kent

Balogun on the basis that Patterson is apparently out. Fancy 3-1 Rangers

If Patterson misses the game then there's a chance he may have played his last game this season depending on how this hearing goes through the week.

I would give a few squad players a game. The legends deserve a rest. Treat that lot with the contempt they deserve.

On Kamara, I'm unsure whether he will play or not. It might be best to give him a breather. I think Gerrard will leave the decision to the player though

Are we expecting Tav back anytime after the International break?

Got a feeling we won't see him again this season but hope I'm wrong.

I expect a response from the team for the defeat on Thursday but as a team to show unity.

Going for:

Mcgregor

Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic

Arfield Davis Kamara

Aribo Morelos Kent

0-1 win. Morelos.

Its a game thats diificult to predict. I think Celtic will be all out for something to clutch at to redeem their season.
We need to be consumate pro's and get the business done. I worry about our starts in big games , so we'll need to address that.
Although we would like to dish put a hammering the gap is nothimg like it was 3-4 years ago when the shoe was on the other foot.
Still the hardest fixture we have in Scotland, so only the best will do.

Difficult to predict. The odds have been swinging one way then t'other all week. A huge melting pot of emotions will be in the fire tomorrow, that's for sure. They, seeing the champion's posters and Castore's adverts as well as 55 in their face. We, on the other hand, have been through an emotional roller-coaster. It could all boil over into confrontation on the pitch. It will only take a small spark and off we go. I'm worried about Alfie being goaded. It could end up a boxing match. We must start brightly and keep on top of their diamond if we are to come through this unscathed.

Back