MOTM Poll Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
The past few games have shown how significant Tav's absence is. Not only to how we set up but also to how the opposition play.
Patterson is a capable replacement for Tav but Balogun is going through a right bad patch just now. Earlier I was saying he doesn't let us down ever but he has been found wanting recently. Playing him out of position doesn't help.

they were the better team in the 1st half and the start of the second, but no danger that was a pen, if that was alfie they'd be on about the dive for yonks

We didn't turn up today will take the draw so i don't go upstairs and smack my Timmy father in law but we owe this scum an absolute doing want it so badly with every ounce of my being.

Always cheated never defeated "it was a pen on Edouard" was it fxck ya scummy runts he should've had a second yellow for diving again in second half.

C'Mon Rangers finish the season strongly and put this scum in their place!

Very strange of game. I lost count of the amount of times both teams were at walking pace with the ball.
Our guys are rightfully a bit leggy, the tims had no excuse. Definitely an end of season feel about the game. I thought they would tear into us from the off, but it never materialised.
Never felt so meh for a long time

This Sky lot are f*cking embarrassing! Some of the garbage getting spouted is amateurish at best. The concentrating on a nothing incident as some justification the mhanky mob should have one, nothing about Morelos and his goal today and doing everything to talk about them to avoid the real story that we are champions and unbeaten! Let's get this double done Rangers and really ram it down their throats!

This penalty chat is unbelievable. Genuinely can't believe what I'm hearing.
That's why we don't want VAR, they would still say there was contact when you can see there was none. And did anybody see Eduard complaining about the booking?

0_Celtic-v-Rangers-Ladbrokes-Scottish-Premiership.jpg

Let’s be honest we were terrible Kamara and Aribo were shocking Balgoun was awful we were slow and second to every ball but it’s been a great season so a point is good as it keeps our unbeaten league run going but we need to improve for the Scottish cup hopefully Tav and Jack back ASAP

It's so obviously not a penalty that Martin O'Neil is joking about it. One angle clearly shows no contact.
We looked flat and out of sorts today. "Off it" would sum it up.
One observation I'm going to make about that smelly lot from the East, they're not fit. I've watched a few games of theirs recently and they consistently run out of steam after an hour. Turnbull is blowing out his arse every game. We finished that game with more energy than them after the exhausting fortnight we've had.

Sky’s coverage up here is tinpot. 16hrs post match of these guys saying the same things over and over again.

The post match of the EPL games where they have the graphics package and can actually analyse the game is much better.

Not to mention the disrespect of punting us onto another channel post match which fucks it up for people recording it.

edit - and then in their first adverts after the programme they include a sky montage ending with fat Cocker orgasming about a Celtic treble.
Pathetic.

Last edited:
Thought we were pretty poor - effects of Thursday catching up with us. Hagi and Aribo passengers today.
For all their supposed dominating today, McGregor did not make a save you would not expect him to make and they didn't create too much.

I've got to admit I'm a bit disappointed at the result & the way we played
Mostly because we're so much better than that & they're just as bad as they've been lately
A victory for us was there for the taking

But the negativity ends there
We remain unbeaten
They now think they're not actually $hite
They're more inclined to keep that manager & players that really do need binning
They're less likely to 'rip it up & start again'

Title already won, we were a little lackluster at times. I think we've learned in big games Balogun is a no at full back, Aribo cant play midfield, is better forward and Hagi needs to get into games more.

We looked way more threatening with Arfield, Roofe and Wright.

Hahaha just checked KDS, half the c@nts never even watched the game. That's the difference between us & them. Even when we were getting beat by Stirling Albion ,I would never switch off. The only time I switched off in my life is when we were 5 down to them with about 5 mins to go. Part time "gsitw"

Missed the whole game as was working but quite happy with a draw considering a tough game on Thursday and missing a few important players today. Oh and im over the moon for buff. Well done son. WATP

Not been at our best last twice we have played them but won one and drew the other, I'll take that.

Beats smashing them for ninety minutes only to lose a cup final.

That said, we need to recruit well close season, we are still short in a few areas.

Thought we were terrible. They played the best I've seen them this season. Still couldn't beat us. Can't complain about the result. Got more than we deserved.

They should probably have had a penalty. Minimal contact if any but if he hadn't dived borna was taking him out.

Title already won, we were a little lackluster at times. I think we've learned in big games Balogun is a no at full back, Aribo cant play midfield, is better forward and Hagi needs to get into games more.

We looked way more threatening with Arfield, Roofe and Wright.
I never thought this would be the case, given that, apparently, he plays right back for a decent international side.
How wrong could I be.
Certainly, based on what we’ve seen in our jersey, he’s woefully short of the quality we need for the first team.

it just shows the difference in this team, we were nowhere near our best
but were never losing that game, a few years ago we wouldve been humped.
this team has character and i love it
and well done alfie

Anybody who thinks, "they're pish" is buying into the narrative that they lost the league more than we won it.

They're still a good side and today we went in away from home against a fresh team - us having had a physically and emotionally draining game on Thursday - and still had a comfortable draw and looked more likely to win than lose in the final minutes.

(And despite a nice gesture before the game, Lego (and Brave John) reverted to type in the after-match interviews.)

Thought we were terrible. They played the best I've seen them this season. Still couldn't beat us. Can't complain about the result. Got more than we deserved.

They should probably have had a penalty. Minimal contact if any but if he hadn't dived borna was taking him out.
Thats you, O'Neill, Brown and Kennedy agreeing that it was a penalty. You maybe need to consider that.
Minimal contact? Where? He lifted his foot over Bornas leg. There was no contact. He dived. He's a cheat. He also dived in the 2nd half and should have been off.

Thats you, O'Neill, Brown and Kennedy agreeing that it was a penalty. You maybe need to consider that.
Minimal contact? Where? He lifted his foot over Bornas leg. There was no contact. He dived. He's a cheat. He also dived in the 2nd half and should have been off.
He was touched. If he hadn't moved he would have been taken out.

Back