Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
uGrhBpV.png

I couldn't care less if they have 95% possession, 50 shots at goal, denied 6 penalties, have 4 goals disallowed and Morelos gets away with chopping Brown's head off and putting it on a stick.
As long as the final score has us with 1 more goal than them.

My head says we'll lose, but my heart is going for a 2-1 win if we turn up and give them a bashing about like we did at Ibrox in December. Set pieces are going to be crucial as they always are in these games, they can win and lose matches. Ross McCrorie also needs to start at CM with his young captain's presence about him. Scorers, I'll go for Candeias and Halliday. Come on Rangers, season might have been over in January, but we're going there to show our spirit is unbroken and that fire is still burning deep within.

I want to see the players winning everything tomorrow, I want to see Mccrorie fold Brown in half and I'm desperate to see Alfredo score our 100th goal of the season against these bastards!

However, I'll settle for a 93rd minute, contentious penalty - converted, of course by Tav.

C'mon Rangers, fuking do these kunts!

Havent been optimistic for the last few weeks but suddenly thinking 2-1 to the good boys not the bad bhoys.

Give them hell in the Bog Jock Nou Camp, Gers!

Feeling optimistic. Kent to give that horrible Swedish 19th Century Terrorist bastirt a torrid time for 90mins.

We. Are. The. People.

Their arrogance knows no bounds.

Talking about 4/5 and even 7-0 in some cases.

They are absolutely fucking shite, intae them.

Allegedly their team tomorrow is:

Bain

Lustig
Boyata
Ajer
Tierney

Brown
Ntcham

Forrest
McGregor
Hayes

Edouard

Could be wrong though, but that's the rumour.

Edit - apologies, just saw a thread on that after posting.

We have nothing to fear

Right into them from the off. Fancy us to sneak it 2-1

I've got that feeling building in the pit of my stomach! I'll be awake all fuking night with anticipation!

Right into these dirty bastards from kick off and we're walking out of the chamber of secrets with three points!

Stay safe if you're one of the lucky ones with a ticket.

Poor away record this season, generally inconsistent. Would love to predict a win for us but I’m going 1-1.

Back