Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

And JG and Forsyth were world champions at off the ball slaps.

I actually wonder at times if guys on here have ever played a game of football.

It's an OF game. You bite and cheat and don't play fair. Only thing that matters is winning.

It would of course be helpful if referees played fair !

I agree mate, wholeheartedly! Enough is enough and maybe a more forward role would suit everyone BUT at the moment a poor Tav with slack passing and poor positional awareness is still easily our best Right Back.

Maybe Polster will come good ?

Agree with you mate. Whatever anyone says I don't think we are very far behind them - no doubt they will try to strengthen but so will we.
As for Morelos, can't argue he's got a short fuse but he must be so frustrated that inferior players get a free pass to niggle at him time after time with no action taken by a referee. Maybe if the refs issued a few justifiable yellow cards to his antagonists he would feel no reason to retaliate. Anyway I like the guy and hope we can keep him for another season; we'll not likely see better than him for a season or two till we qualify for the Champions League unless we can uncover a talented youngster that others have overlooked.

My main frustration with our team is the dreadful passing we see game after game. This is obvious to we supporters and must surely be something that is hammered in training - why we don't seem to improve in this respect is a mystery. Fingers crossed for an improvement here from now on.

I agree with the first part of your post but I seriously hope that we punt Morelos in the summer as his undoubted contribution is almost certainly undone by 1) the minutes we have had to play with ten men and b) the number of games for which he has been unavailable through suspension.

Given that there are seven games remaining, and he will be suspended for four of them ? perhaps we should put him on gardening leave, if indeed he has a garden - difficult to see what he can offer for the remainder of this season as wont be match fit for the final few games !

Last edited:
in fact I will comment! all the absolute rockets calling for our manager to be sacked when the mhankies scored should be banned from the board in order to have a good think about where we might be if we did! We let our manager get on with getting us back to where we belong! If you think that you get one season then your out, then we will unfortunately be in this situation for years to come

I absolutely agree on the subject of SG, who we are very lucky to have, and I hope that he remains with us for the duration of his contract or longer !

See here your coming from with this mate.but the point I was trying to make is if Brown does it then it's either nothing or a yellow card .morelos does it then it's a red card.think you see where I,m coming with this.
Same as always when this piece of SHITE does his usual winding up (because he isnt a player as he seems to think)wait for a 50/50 and snap the khunt as least if you get sent off then you will have done him.No way will our bias press/media state this ba**ards part in the sending offs

if your on the blame game, what about Morelos, What about Candeias pass for their first. What about no taclikng and allowing them to get shots away. Anyone can blame someone as a scape goat. We win, loose as a team. It was unfortunate. I see you forget to mention him in the build up to our goal too. Get off his back. Certainly did not cost us the game. Was part of it, thats all.
Worral should have took a booking for the team and brought the tosser who scored their 1st down before he got into our box

in fact I will comment! all the absolute rockets calling for our manager to be sacked when the mhankies scored should be banned from the board in order to have a good think about where we might be if we did! We let our manager get on with getting us back to where we belong! If you think that you get one season then your out, then we will unfortunately be in this situation for years to come
Gerrard will stop their shitey 10 in a row they scream about.In that I have no doubt

The gap between the two teams isn't far off. They've regressed and we've improved. On the surface, the gap in the league table looks bad, but after several poor attempts, I genuinely believe we have a base of a good squad to build from. I'm hopeful that a good summer transfer window will allow us an injection of quality in some key areas and help eliminate a lot of the self inflicted mistakes and turn losses and draws into wins.

Same as always when this piece of SHITE does his usual winding up (because he isnt a player as he seems to think)wait for a 50/50 and snap the khunt as least if you get sent off then you will have done him.No way will our bias press/media state this ba**ards part in the sending offs
Like your style mate.

First half in particular was really disappointing. The red card and my heart sank once again. 10 men. How many times this season has this happened? A rhetorical question, my friends. When Kent got the equaliser I genuinely thought a 10 man Rangers might do it. And then, implode. I have to agree with some of the comments about Tav - he is our weakest link in defence, unfortunately. Has been all season. Ultimately, we threw it away by making two major mistakes that cost us the game. On the other hand, there is a seed of comfort that we are making it hard for them. Let's do them at Ibrox.

Oh great! .... the value of Morelos goes down and now Kent has increased his. Just a side bonus of today’s events.

Game management is awful in this team. We need a leader with experience at the heart of that defence also. The time for the stupid wee kid we have up being our main man needs to be fixed also. A physical striker who can play up front in that role is a necessity. Preferably someone you might think might score with the head, or get a header down.
Oh FFS. What are you studying?

Candieas pass straight to them started the ball rolling.

Just watched it back and I take your point. One of the centre half’s should’ve wiped him out.

I thought Goldson half heartedly tried to do that. Like he sort of changed his mind.

One thing that was clear though was how much stronger that big guy up front was for them. Seems to have a decent touch as well, bringing others into the game. Morelos was poor before the sending off.

Morelos is at his most wound up after we concede. No surprise he was targeted more after we went 1-0 down.

I honestly cannot remember them creating much from their own good play, more from our own mistakes and not being able to hold him off.

That Lego munching jump the dyke bastard Brown must have some record V us. That, coupled with TLB coming back, make my blood boil and have ruined my week.

The filth have some way of grinding it out. We don’t. Need winners in there.

Again it’s fine margins

Jack chance
Maybe if it’s on arfeilds left foot ,we go 2/1 up

Then they capitalise on a mistake

Harsh on a strong second half performance with 10 me.

Well done Bobby Madden, you gave your masters the result they wanted. One of these days you’ll treat Scott Brown like every other player and hand the cheating bastard the punishment he deserves. I remember the days when both players would have saw red, Brown from raking his studs down Morelos ankle and Alfie for retaliating. Not any more it seems. I won’t even mention the penalty claim, we don’t get parity when it’s a clear shout so no chance we’ll get anything when it’s a marginal call

That was a sore one after the way we fought back into it. I suppose I should find some solace we didn’t collapse after going a man down, which would undoubtedly have happened in recent seasons. At least we made a fight of it in the 2nd half, but we need to start winning these games. We had the chances. Perhaps if we cut out the cheap mistakes that give our opponents an advantage it would be a start

WATP!

Stevie Wonder would have sent him off mate he’s a very good player but equally a liability. I’d drop him now until the end of the season and sell IF we can still get big money for him.
Depending on how long his Ban is he maybe missing for most of the rest of the season anyway.

Well done Bobby Madden, you gave your masters the result they wanted. One of these days you’ll treat Scott Brown like every other player and hand the cheating bastard the punishment he deserves. I remember the days when both players would have saw red, Brown from raking his studs down Morelos ankle and Alfie for retaliating. Not any more it seems. I won’t even mention the penalty claim, we don’t get parity when it’s a clear shout so no chance we’ll get anything when it’s a marginal call

That was a sore one after the way we fought back into it. I suppose I should find some solace we didn’t collapse after going a man down, which would undoubtedly have happened in recent seasons. At least we made a fight of it in the 2nd half, but we need to start winning these games. We had the chances. Perhaps if we cut out the cheap mistakes that give our opponents an advantage it would be a start

WATP!

Perhaps to cheer ourselves up, we could consider today as a moral victory given that we scared the s--t out of them in the second half and perhaps were unlucky to lose in the end

People blaming Worral for the first goal, what was Goldson doing? Caught wrong side of the man and the pass took him out the game, and then Worral was done with a decent bit of skill.
im not Worrall biggest fan, but if he just stuck his foot out??

How many times did we just pass the ball straight to a Dhim player - or to one of our own who was immediately under pressure because it was the ‘wrong’ pass? Frustrated the Hell out of me the whole game and, ultimately, led to two abysmal goals against us.
Its the constant back passing that gets me it seems to be our default habit its soul destroying at times , play it forward

When Morelos went off I thought we were on for another 5 goal drubbing.

Kent was phenomenal, played like a seasoned pro and I hope he got Sky man of the match.

They aren't as good as they think. We were unlucky. 11 v 11 could have seen us win that.

Why is our passing so poor? too many can't hit a blue jersey. The scums two goals were due to this.
I am desperate for us to be No.1 again, hopefully next season.

Won’t rip into any of the players outside of Morelos, who yet again let everyone down. But you’re not allowed to point out what a liability he is on here so I’ll move on.

The one thing I took from the game is I will be ecstatic if the bigot keeps the job.

Gerrard plus some new real quality, not free transfers, against that prick and that team and we’ll win the league imo

Ryan jack has been really poor of late but yesterday he was a joke. Positional, passing, movement he just got ragdolled. I’d move him on now in the summer if possible.

Ryan jack has been really poor of late but yesterday he was a joke. Positional, passing, movement he just got ragdolled. I’d move him on now in the summer if possible.
He’d be fine enough to cover for an injured player for some run of the mill SPL games but let’s be honest with ourselves - he’s an average player and not good enough.

When Morelos went off I thought we were on for another 5 goal drubbing.

Kent was phenomenal, played like a seasoned pro and I hope he got Sky man of the match.

They aren't as good as they think. We were unlucky. 11 v 11 could have seen us win that.
WE should of won with 10 v 11 Rangers fought like tigers in the 2nd half and Jack should of scored.
Totally gutted but SG will deliver number 55 next season imo.

Candyman and Tav and also Morelos are the main culprits for yesterday they were there for the taking but as per usual we gift them goals.

Saw this on Facebook

retard.jpg

Back