MOTM Poll Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
If every one of our players is on his a game, we win. 1-0 to the famous for me. Get three points and nullify the game in hand they have. WATP

Always excuses from that lot, they think they have by far better players in every positions the deluded kunts.

I want Kent to humiliate that carthorse Duffy and I want the Goon Brigade fighting with each other on the streets after it.

2 0 Rangers

I would like to see Aribo on the bench tomorrow, what a player who we have been without for weeks now yet not a mention of that in the press.

If every one of our players is on his a game, we win. 1-0 to the famous for me. Get three points and nullify the game in hand they have. WATP
If all our players on their A game I'm pretty damn sure we'd be winning by more than 1-0!

I’ve told all and any who will listen, told all the mentally challengeds I know and work with. The party is over, the days of us turning up to get embarrassed are over, they days of the scumbag Lego eating fuckwit strolling around as if he’s owns the gaff are over, the tide is turning and the Queens Soldiers are back in town to take over this city once again. Glasgow rangers are back and we are taking out city back off your manky puddle drinking scumbags.

this is our city, this is our time.

The party is over for these faux Irish tramps.

Mon the famous Glasgow Rangers

IF we are in our game we will win.
Will be tight like most old firms always are I’m going for 2-1 win
Would love Alfie to get a goal

The last time I saw this confidence we lost 0-2 at Ibrox.

As a poster above said, there will be a lot of chances. We need to take them
The last time I Was truly confident was the game windass scored early on and we lost 3-2, we should have won no bother and got shafted off 10 men, I've not got over that and never build myself up for a game against them because of it now. Probably the worst I've ever felt after a game against them and I've been to pretty much all of the humiliations since we came back up.

4-BF159-A6-22-EA-4-E9-F-831-B-D26931-E276-A2.jpg

Absolutely scurlin' here, the rollercoaster of emotions. Usually oot and well pished night before, home and fall asleep to YouTube classics from years gone by. Then up, and pub. Believe the drink takes some of the nerves away, most likely shite.

Any f*ckin' win will do, let's go.

Less than 12 hours and the teams will be out, any win for me tomorrow is huge both in points and psychologically. Out and smash them Rangers!

We need to make sure we don’t go into tomorrow over confident. Everyone I’ve spoken to is confident and we’re even favourites at the bookies now. I don’t know why but it makes me feel a little anxious.

We’re better than them and if we turn up and play well then we’ll win.

I’ve got a lot of confidence in Gerrard and the team in games like tomorrow’s, it’s the games v Hamilton I worry about strangely enough.

The last time I Was truly confident was the game windass scored early on and we lost 3-2, we should have won no bother and got shafted off 10 men, I've not got over that and never build myself up for a game against them because of it now. Probably the worst I've ever felt after a game against them and I've been to pretty much all of the humiliations since we came back up.
same. Mrs brought this game up earlier when we were discussing whether I'd be drunk during the game tomorrow. that game was the only one where I've really lost it and I chucked a guy's tele remote off his window and cracked it. I had only just met the guy as well a friend of a friend who's house we were in. that's not my nature at all but the frustration after that game was just horrendous

We need to make sure we don’t go into tomorrow over confident. Everyone I’ve spoken to is confident and we’re even favourites at the bookies now. I don’t know why but it makes me feel a little anxious.

We’re better than them and if we turn up and play well then we’ll win.

I’ve got a lot of confidence in Gerrard and the team in games like tomorrow’s, it’s the games v Hamilton I worry about strangely enough.
wish I was more worried about the next Hamilton game than what I am tomorrow mate! haha

nah I know what you mean

I'm feeling nervous for this one ,with everyone saying we're going to take 3,4,5 or more I hope we concentrate on our own game don't be fooled by Lemmon saying we are favourites just play our game be relentless fast keep them off balance and hit them hard and fast and we will come away from that midden with our just rewards,show them NO respect NS

I feel sick now that it’s getting closer . The amount of people feeling confident is badly affecting my Juju . I much prefer us as underdogs . Let’s not forget until the win there in December we have an appalling recent record at that piggery . At this rate I might be following my old mans footsteps and not watchin it - the pressure building is too much . I’d take a draw but if we could sneak a 2/1 win we’d be in heaven

Back