MOTM Poll Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Very pleased with the result and the way we played today, wasn't anytime in the full match that I was worried, I agree with the way Gerrard and the team left the field a good attitude to have not as if we struggled against a good side they were mediocre at best..... Then there's the wicked side of me that wanted someone to tie a scarf around the goalposts... Do the Bouncy around the wee junkie then conga up the tunnel...

Honestly that was as comfortable as I’ve ever saw a Rangers team at Celtic park, we were streets ahead of them, we actually could have played much better which is unreal, Barker and Morelos were poor.

If we had really stepped it up we could easily have rattled 4 or 5 no problem.

Can't disgaree with Goldson MOTM, made some terrific blocks and choices at the back. Kamara was outstanding, simply outstanding. I think it was something lke the 80th minute, he was on the left hand side, turned one way then the other and from nowehre threaded a gorgeous ball forward. Whenever it looked like he'd be forced into a backpass he found the space and the man. Every time.

Special mention to Alfie who was outstanding and clearly drove their back line nuts but it was his movement and one touch passing that let us move through the phases.

"Rangers want him on the end of things," the impotent commentator whined. Nonsense. He was the reason that we could get two or three players in position and on the end of things.

Long way to go but keep this up and my blood pressure might just survive the season.

So happy we won today. It's my birthday so I couldn't watch it so re-watching now.

We play so well as a team - they look totally disjointed as if they were all strangers playing together.

Kamara is an absolute steal.
Happy Birthday. What were you doing at 12:30 ?

Before the game I was fed up hearing about how Celtic had never got out of second gear all season and were still demolishing everyone else. Yet the first time they play a good team, we embarrassed them for 90 minutes without getting out of first gear. Timmy, accept it, your team and manager are shite.

This was the thing for me.

The main difference between the two teams (apart from our man for man, individual superiority) was, we looked like a well coached side, whose players knew their roles and carried them out.

The filth, on the other hand, appeared lacking in a plan.

They beat the dross because they have better players.

That's not enough at a higher level.

European competition has proven this.

Honestly what a thing to bring up after consecutive wins at the piggery
Really ? So if I’d said it was the most ones sided games in years I’d have been lying because of that Portuguese fucking Wanker
I deal in facts unlike some

Great performance all round today. Gerard has improved massively since last season and every player did their job. Kamara MOTM for me but can't argue against Goldson for his 2 goals.

Really ? So if I’d said it was the most ones sided games in years I’d have been lying because of that Portuguese fucking Wanker
I deal in facts unlike some

its just weird to celebrate a win at the piggery by harking back to Pedro.

Everything's been said what I want to say, only gripe ( I know ) is still don't see what Barker brings to the team.

Brilliant result.

giphy.gif

Before today I'd have taken a draw. The important thing as far as I was concerned was not to lose to them. Genuinely delighted to get the three points. A few beers will go down this older Bear's throat tonight. WATP! :))

Can't disgaree with Goldson MOTM, made some terrific blocks and choices at the back. Kamara was outstanding, simply outstanding. I think it was something lke the 80th minute, he was on the left hand side, turned one way then the other and from nowehre threaded a gorgeous ball forward. Whenever it looked like he'd be forced into a backpass he found the space and the man. Every time.

Special mention to Alfie who was outstanding and clearly drove their back line nuts but it was his movement and one touch passing that let us move through the phases.

"Rangers want him on the end of things," the impotent commentator whined. Nonsense. He was the reason that we could get two or three players in position and on the end of things.

Long way to go but keep this up and my blood pressure might just survive the season.
Absolutely spot on on all fronts

Honestly that was as comfortable as I’ve ever saw a Rangers team at Celtic park, we were streets ahead of them, we actually could have played much better which is unreal, Barker and Morelos were poor.

If we had really stepped it up we could easily have rattled 4 or 5 no problem.
But we didn't rattle them did we?

We owe them big time. Today was a chance to settle a score.

Still loved it though.

Great stuff from the teddies today. Controlled that match from start to finish. Nice to see us totally dominate the mentally challengeds once again.

WATP!

well done rangers, most chilled ive been watching us v them
now lets keep the standards up
special mention to goldson and kamara, both outstanding today
beat then at a canter and we weren't at our best
magnificent

its just weird to celebrate a win at the piggery by harking back to Pedro.
It was a fact, it was the most sided game in over 3 years, do you want to act like a mentally challenged and ignore facts ?

Trying to pick arguments whilst trying to celebrate, ok then.

Still gloating after that performance. Kamara my MOM today. Different class and so glad the SPFL computer put the game as Game 11. Karma.

It was a fact, it was the most sided game in over 3 years, do you want to act like a mentally challenged and ignore facts ?

Trying to pick arguments whilst trying to celebrate, ok then.
Act like a mentally challenged because I don’t want to celebrate by reminiscing about when we got humped 5-0?

you obviously started early this morning and haven’t stopped.

Great game from us today. First 25 mins we completely dominated and just wish we got more goals. After that it went to training match pace, imo,but with us always in control.
Gold on will rightly get al, the plaudits but I thought Helander was immense, kamara also.
Thought morelos had his most effective game against them. He is never going to score but the positions he takes up, link play were great.

Back