MOTM Poll Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Thank you to Al Rangers fc staff who made Saturday possible. From top to bottom you's all had yer part tae play. Onwards n upwards bears, W. A. T. P

Just watching the highlights, did they pipe in crowd noise through the tannoy ?

after the 2nd goal it felt like they had piped in their own fans booing

definitely had booing when Alfie was subbed - such a pathetic small club

Reactions: hms
A truly horrible rancid football club and on Saturday we put them firmly in their place, get it round you filthy scum.

I for one am glad that we aren't really getting any credit and that celtic minded people have come away with the conclusion that we are shite, and their squad was depleted.

It means we just keep doing what we are doing, the big test is now to capitalise on this and have a run of positive results.

after the 2nd goal it felt like they had piped in their own fans booing

definitely had booing when Alfie was subbed - such a pathetic small club
I tried both sky channels and both seemed that tiney noise that was at Easter rd
It seemed very similar on Saturday

MotM vote was close.
Both Goldson and Kamara put in great shifts but my vote will always go to the goal scorer (well apart form the Laudrup Cup final)

It was nice having an Old Firm where the main focus of the game isn't the referee/officials. That's how comfortable it was for us.

Hooking Alfie before he got himself sent off was important.
I didn’t see the game live and ignored all media. I came home to a bunch of messages in various devices. I thought it either meant we’d won or there had been some real drama. Anyway watching the highlights I wondered why they’d shown the Alfie booking then the wee incident with Brown - I thought, shit maybe he gets sent off. Thankfully Gerrard intervened.

oh what a beautiful morning
Strange isn't it how they showed alfredos wee flick on Browns head repeatedly but never ran it on just a bit to show you Brown having an elbow and push on Borna?I have no idea why that would be :rolleyes::rolleyes:

They’ll get away with it against everyone else - when having better players will get them by.

Really it’s all about our consistency and taking more points than them from the Old Firm derbies.

In all honesty we have no excuses (unless COVID strikes our team) not to take 12 points off Celtic this season. We've got their number.

The nicest thing about yesterday is we still have all day to savour it.

One thing about yesterday. They are poxed. I don't think I've ever seen a game were a team got the break of the ball like the filth did yesterday.

It seemed like just about every time a Rangers player tried to clip the ball by a yahoo, it would rebound off our player resulting in them having a throw in thus breaking up our momentum.

Then you have the Kent effort. His run from the middle, his showing out to Barisic, the perfect cross from Barisic, the shot sweetly struck and a yahoo getting in the way as opposed to great defending summed it up.

Wasn't there a moment when one of their players completely misplaced a pass and we were going to pick up possession, but it hit Beaton who had to give the ball back to them.

If Kent had scored after that move it would have been sensational.

Back