• Jack

Votes: 560 69.5%
  • Balogun

Votes: 17 2.1%
  • Fashion Jr

Votes: 10 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone else book today off work and wish they could get the sack sooner than go into tomorrow and face the smug members of that lot at work? i mean not really obviously and it’s not gonna be anything i can’t give back as good as i get as and when. but still. just can’t be bothered

So I've woke up today with a cloud hanging over me yet again. Im too old to be depressed about a football match as there are more important things going on. We are 1 point behind not 10. Every team recently has taken them close apart from us so they can drop points. The good thing about this feeling is knowing that they must have felt like this after loosing 10 in a row-the only difference is for them its permanent.

Ryan Jack showed why Gerrard praised him so much.

A midfield 3 of Jack, Ramsey and Kamara (or Davis) would allow Aribo to play further forward.

Just watched the 1 st half again after being pished last night. I know, sadist, but our midfield and defence was so narrow and we gave the wingers and full backs of Celtic the freedom of the big jock new camp.

But the passage of play when borna had 45 yards in front of him shat it and turned round was fucking indefensible
He has been doing that for the majority of the season he must hold some sort of record for passing back continiously even when its blatantly not needed..
Also he is never tight to his man teams get great joy in being able to take him on or send crosses in to our box with ease.

The filth are certainly milking the win, half a team, better to come etc.
But what's more irritating is the usual suspects on here thinking, I'll give it till the morning when it should be safe to say all is well, calm down, we have the quality etc.

Time to get real.
Yeah, we've heard it all season. 'They blaw oot their @rses after 60 minutes.' The reality is they had us blawing oot of ours after 10 on Wednesday.

Having slept on it & then thought it over today, there's only 1 word to describe that performance- disgusting.
A team of inept & spineless cowards, with a clueless manager.
We're lucky it was only 3.
Aaron Ramsey isn't the answer to our problems either.
Sickened at that.
My old man asked a good question. Would Ramsay have played on Wednesday night if it was a Wales game?

Back