Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 30th Dec 12:00 K.O - Sky Sports **

Just think we will all be watching the game in hope rather the expectation. The last one against them it was was not if they scored it was when . The longer we keep a clean sheet tomorrow we may grow in belief to Nick one at the other end

Just think we will all be watching the game in hope rather the expectation. The last one against them it was was not if they scored it was when . The longer we keep a clean sheet tomorrow we may grow in belief to Nick one at the other end

A Windass breakaway or something from a set piece would be a great way to 'Nick' one.

I don't see the dhims keeping a clean sheet but we will need to be on top form and have to ride our luck a bit to keep it blank at the other end (not impossible, but highly unlikely).

We've managed to raise our games against Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen, So you never know, All of our poor results (and there's been loads) have came against the bottom 6

We didn’t raise our game against Hibs, we were awful and somehow managed to win.

If we perform like we did in the Aberdeen double header, we have an outside chance. But anything below that commitment and effort we will be in for a long day.

Even though I'm a always a pessimist when it comes to these games I cannot see anything positive being taken from the game, it'll be watched with the fingers covering the eyes.

Hoping for something positive but we don't have the quality in the team, the squad or in the management team.

I hope to %^*& I'm wrong

Would love to win with the dodgiest penalty. They would be frothing at the mouth for months.

Love when this type of stuff is posted. Getting a result via a dodgy decision etc.

Remember last year when we got the late equaliser and they were denied a penalty. Every second topic was, "it should have been a penalty, we got away with one their".

It actually had someone coming on posting that Celtic had complained to the SFA about some technicality surrounding Murty as head coach and that they were being rewarded a 3-0 win as a result.

People were calling them out, the "sniff, sniff" gif etc. The individual who posted went completely berserk at the suggestion they were from the dark side.

In reality we are down to the bare bones with little hope of a result.

But let's be honest.... They ain't all that!!! Their results (and ref decisions) have REALLY flattered them at times so far this season.

Let's get right into them and come away with a win. It is possible. The wheels come off tomorrow!

So f*cking depressing knowing we've a team full of absolute pussies and they'll dominate us without even breaking a sweat.

The only one with a bit of fight about him is wee Holt who's about 5'4" and just gets swatted aside.

And Morelos , who will be booked within 15 mins .

McCrorie to score a last minute bullet header and to jump in amongst the bears celebrating.

Just get it done!
Goosebumps thinking about that haha! He will be an important player tomorrow and I think he will rise to the occasion.

Leaders and belief required to get anything.

I'm not expecting anything, sometimes those days throw up a surprise. We absolutely need to get the 1st goal to give us something to hang on to. After that, I'll take any bit of luck going.

Get into them.

Rangers to finish with nine men.
Scum to finish with Dumbell having his leg in plaster for eighteen month.
Teirney looking to find his arsehole after being rodgered all day by Tav rampaging all over him down the right wing.
Thumb heed corkscrewing up his own arsehole after not getting his own way.
Broon getting his ankle broken by Mcrorrie in such a bad way that his head needs fooking amputated.

Oh and we won 1-0.

Foderingham
Cardoso Alves Wilson
Tav_______________________John
Barjonas McCrorie Holt
Windass
Morelos
If Jack manages to make it, which I doubt, then he comes in for Barjonas.

That is what I would go with but I think it will be

Wes

Tav Alves Wilson John

McCrorie

Candieas Barjonas holt Windass

Morelos

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Please, please, raise you game and give us all a badly needed lift.

1-0 victory will do just fine, anything better will be a big bonus.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Got the battle fever on - but hearing that Jack hasn’t made it for tomorrow! Pack the midfield and we have a real chance!

3-5-2

Fod

Bates
Alves
Wilson

Tav
McCrorie
Holt
Barjonas
John

Morelos
Windass

Presuming Jack isn’t fit. Would prefer Cardoso to Bates but don’t see that given he’s hardly featured under Murty.

Last edited:
3-5-2

Fod

Bates
Alves
Wilson

Candieas
McCrorie
Holt
Barjonas
John

Morelos
Windass

Presuming Jack isn’t fit. Candieas at right wing back isn’t ideal but we are that short on numbers.

You forgot Tav that's why your short on numbers.

One thing I believe; the team that wants it more generally wins OF games. Go out and give your very best. Clint Hill played one season for us & I'll NEVER forget what he achieved at the piggery.
RTID.

You forgot Tav that's why your short on numbers.

My bad.

Really think we need 2 upfront tomorrow, Morelos on his own will be so isolated and won’t get a sniff. Windass and Morelos as a 2 with their pace will create chances for us.

My bad.

Really think we need 2 upfront tomorrow, Morelos on his own will be so isolated and won’t get a sniff. Windass and Morelos as a 2 with their pace will create chances for us.

Your updated team is probably the team I would go with as well but I can't see him jumping to a 3-5-2 having never tried it before.

I really don't know how we'll line up tomorrow.

Your updated team is probably the team I would go with as well but I can't see him jumping to a 3-5-2 having never tried it before.

I really don't know how we'll line up tomorrow.

We went 3 at the back away to Hibs for a bit but except that can’t think of any other times.

I just want one of those shock results you get now and again. One of those that everything comes off for us combined with them having an absolute mare. 0-3 ala Lyon away. Sadly I think Hearts beat us to it.

PS Remember pumping them 3-0, pre-Souness, Andy Kennedy game? Something like that would do lovely. One of the best feelings v them I ever had. Unexpected too

Right intae this lot the morra. Murty needs to let them know this is the deciding game. Anyone who doesn't live up to the expectations is flung out that door next month. No surrender.

Send them out feeling TEN feet tall.....they are all Rangers .....they are representing a sporting institution that is world renowned and they are representing men who who have come before them and graced the jersey. They need to be aware of this and ️what they are carrying on, they need to know that the opposition aspires to be them, every one of them, from the boardroom to the gutter, they know they are second best and they know that it's ALL ABOUT THE RANGERS!! Get out there ️Rangers and do them.......WATP

Come on Rangers !!
We need 100% commitment from every man in blue, and with that commitment will come belief and hopefully a positive result. We can do it. But only with belief, bravery and that 100% commitment.

Any winning scoreline for us. I'm tempted to forecast Morelos as scoring the winner, but I don't care who it is or what type of goal or when. As long as we beat them. And as ever, I'll always believe we can.

Back