Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 30th Dec 12:00 K.O - Sky Sports **

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
kclmOT3.png

Into these rabid mentally challenged b@stards.

100% commitment, fight and desire would do for me tomorrow.

Backs to the wall and win the personal battles.

Sadly I suspect we’ll roll over and get our @rses handed to us. Thumb will embarrass Wilson. :(

Give it your all Rangers and send the bears away happy!!!

Gave my ticket away as couldn’t get up the road but will be praying for a positive result and screaming my nut off as much as normal.

Just leave it all on the pitch and we can ask no more of you Rangers.

If you do that you then you'll be in with a shout, as the scum really aren't that good.

Rammed 70 seater will be leaving the Redhurst and Busby Masonic from the Clarkston Loyal RSC and will get right behind our team.

Apologies to the 35 or so non members we'd to turn away.
Hope you're sorted elsewhere.

as bears we all hate the aftermath of losing to them there's nothing quite like it , for bears like myself who travel from afar ( NE Scotland ) the 5 hour bus journey after a defeat is worse again ........ but after a victory ? there's nothing quite like it.

be committed every player in blue that's all we ask

Press them high up the park,digs all over the park,show the plasti Hard man up for what he is—bang average,2-1 the teddy bears.

Thinking about our starting line up this morning, we need to take a gamble, I would start Cardoso at right back and push Tavernier up 1, put Candeias on the left, windass in behind Morelos and Mccrorie and Jack or Holt as defensicmve midfielders

Not sure if its the drink talking but i have a good feeling about tomorrow, might just be our time. Cmon Rangers intae these scum give 100% for the badge on your shirt

Go out and give 100% and that's all we can ask. Yes they're better than us but it's not Real Madrid we're playing. You just never know.

8 of us setting of early in morning.
Transport sorted.
Cultural music sorted.
Refreshments ready.
Face Masks at the ready.
Battle Fever will be Full on.
Gers to win by 1 goal.
Give us your all and win your personal battles.
WE will be standing Shoulder to Shoulder and will back you all the way.
NEVER SURRENDER.

Into these rabid mentally challenged b@stards.

100% commitment, fight and desire would do for me tomorrow.

Backs to the wall and win the personal battles.

Sadly I suspect we’ll roll over and get our @rses handed to us. Thumb will embarrass Wilson. :(

This.

It’s a sad state of affairs when we are praying that we just actually turn up and lay something on the bastards. Quite incredible that pricks like Brown, Lustig and Thumb can stroll through games, acting like plastic hard men, Game after game, and our players tuck their tails between their legs and watch them do it.

Griffiths especially should be complete fair game. Wiping his nose on the Rangers badge and spitting in the corridors at Ibrox would have seen him crippled a few years back.

I can accept us not being good enough in a football sense, they have better players, but the absolute minimum is that these players are willing to put themselves on the line for our club and magnificent supporters.

Win, lose or draw, at least have those cunts walking off the park knowing that they've been in a game against the Rangers. A bit of belief, aggression and tempo and who knows what might happen.

We've managed to raise our games against Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen, So you never know, All of our poor results (and there's been loads) have came against the bottom 6

Worked the last two weekends, and we got beat meant to be working tomorrow but had to cancel for family reasons, i think its an omen, or is that what you call- clutching at straws.:) just do it Rangers and f,cking beat those mentally challenged barstewards.

We've managed to raise our games against Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen, So you never know, All of our poor results (and there's been loads) have came against the bottom 6

This is what's giving me hope as well mate. Will be a back to the wall job and hope for the best.

Haven't got a clue what team and shape we are going to put out. It's really difficult to guess.

We need to start 2 of Barjonas, Hodson, Niko and Candeias. It's hard to think of a permutation which gives you any great hope.

Foderingham
Cardoso Alves Wilson
Tav_______________________John
Barjonas McCrorie Holt
Windass
Morelos
If Jack manages to make it, which I doubt, then he comes in for Barjonas.

There's no point in picking the teams we would like, we should try and get the head around what Murty might do. He has never played a back 3 in all of his games managing us over 2 spells so far.

We would be far more likely to play 5-4-1 than 352 imo. He switched to that at Easter Road the last 20 mins or so.

no hodson or bates please both are rank

If we play 4-5-1 Hodson or Candieas will need to start. Candieas has been woeful recently (perhaps even downed tools?). Hodson actually normally plays well against them and we would be solid with him and Tav down the right.

It's difficult to work out what Murty will do.

Simple fact of the matter is this - a rather pish Hearts team with a 16 year old on the park utterly rag dolled them and gave them an utter doing because they had the belief and the desire to do so.

If they can do it then so can wee, no more excuses, no more inept, heartless performances.

We make them play to our game and we push them hard. We do that then I don't see why we can't win.

Simple fact of the matter is this - a rather pish Hearts team with a 16 year old on the park utterly rag dolled them and gave them an utter doing because they had the belief and the desire to do so.

If they can do it then so can wee, no more excuses, no more inept, heartless performances.

We make them play to our game and we push them hard. We do that then I don't see why we can't win.
Correct

Our players need to have a belief. If they're going in there hoping for damage limitation then they may as well not turn up. The 9IAR team regularly got played off the park and still got regular victories at Parkhead because of 3 things

1) They held their concentration
2) They had players who would go toe to toe with anyone
3) They didn't spurn chances. they might only get 1 shot on goal but it would end in the back of the net.

The `1-0 win we got there when we had Andy Dibble in goal and the one where big Ugo, God rest his soul, scored were perfect examples of what and underpowered team could do there as long as they had a bit of fire in their bellies.

Foderingham, Tavernier, Hodson, John, Alves, D Wilson, Cardoso, McCrorie, Holt, Jack, Dalcio, Nemane, Pena, Windass, Morelos, Candeias, Kranjcar, Herrera, Hardie, Beerman, Kelly.

Can we find an eleven from this lot that will beat the FB's . It's been done before when we were underdogs.
C'mon the Gers.

Living in hope of sneaking it by the odd goal in 3

Just give us some fight Rangers!

So f*cking depressing knowing we've a team full of absolute pussies and they'll dominate us without even breaking a sweat.

The only one with a bit of fight about him is wee Holt who's about 5'4" and just gets swatted aside.

Get stuck into these filthy, smelly cunts Rangers. If we are to be beat, then at least be beat fighting.

Back