vbV2nB9.jpg

Daily Record
PWTqMrw.jpg

fBvlEDm.jpg

Glasgow Times
E8BFEhq.jpg

Daily Mail
FkSTDbr.jpg

How did Brown get MOTM. He probably had more touches than anyone but just paases it 10 yards either side of him. He looked decent yesterday because he was sat in between their 2 CBs and for once we never pressed them. We stood off the whole game.

How did Brown get MOTM. He probably had more touches than anyone but just paases it 10 yards either side of him. He looked decent yesterday because he was sat in between their 2 CBs and for once we never pressed them. We stood off the whole game.
Because it was a game of walking football and he is brilliant at that.

No seriously I have no idea how he got man of the match.

Probably the most forgettable old firm ever other than Morelos scoring, it was like a pre season friendly.

Last edited:

Probably the most forgettable old firm ever other than Morelos scoring, it was like a pre season friendly.
We looked leggy and I think the game plan was to sit off and not press all over.

Don't think the game at Ibrox will be like that again.

the Edouard comments ranging from "under a challenge" - there was none to completely ignoring the diving cheats antics

Alfie 1 foul and was booked on the 2nd . Broon 5 fouls and booked on the 6th. He is still a protected species. Was blowing out of his ar$e after 60 mins in a game that was played at pedestrian pace for a Rangers v Scum game . MoM award ? for what ? It was more like a participation ribbon and likely his last OF game.

Some of the individual scores are a joke but when you take the average across all ratings it works out at 6.7 for them and 6.2 for us which is probably fair enough. They were better first half, we were better second, they probably done enough first half to earn that .5 of a point difference.

Still mentally challenged runner up bastards though

This. Its difficult to have an opinion of rating on a lot of the players as too many dud very little if note.
I thought we were poor in possession for most of the match. That lot used the ball better but I don't really buy into the 'they dominated' bullshit.

From us, I thought McGregor, Alfie and Kent were above pass marks. The rest were average with a couple, namely Hagi and Aribo having off days.

With that in mind, most of those rating seem ok to me.

These cabbages seem to forget they had 2 full weeks to prepare for us.

Must kill them deep inside that we rock up with 2 days match prep and take a draw from the game without ever been under serious pressure. Anything McGregor had to do was all routine stuff.

We could have won that match.

TBH i switched off when they scored their third so was unaware how bad it actually got...

• Haha
Reactions: fmp
Back