Celtic v Rangers - Stats and Player Ratings from the papers

Possession stats are determined by the amount of successful passes a team makes.

So their 300 passes between their centre backs trump out players having the ball for more time in the game

That bottom one they have a combined 77 first 11 to our 71. They had 2 6's (lowest) and 2 8's to our single 5, 5 6's and one 8. Reading that you'd think we were pummelled yesterday instead of absolutely dominating them for over an hour of the game. Laughable but 100% expected.

Unbelievable. The guy doing these markings for the Gherald must have did so whilst wearing his scummy green and grey top.

Keeeeeeeooooooogo getting a point per touch
The virgin Zorro an 8 for hide and seek maybe cause big John was on the prowl

I must have been watching a different game as a few of them gave Hatate the same and more than players like Kent, Davis and Sakala. He was one of the worst players I’ve seen yesterday and totally shat out the game. You can just feel the pain in it

Those Record ratings.

Upon first glance they have given a total of 77 to their team that started and 71 for us. :))

Ralston, Kyogo and Maeda getting a 7 were particularly baffling to me.

I honestly love the fact that they continue to big up Ralston and pretend that he's not one of the worst players they've ever had.

I hope he plays for them until he retires.

Back