Celtic View publication suspended as Hoops explain reason why

BlueMeanie

CELTIC have confirmed they have suspended publication of their official club magazine.
The Celtic View, which launched in August 1965, is the oldest club mag in football.

Released every Wednesday, it can usually be picked up at selected newsagents or at Celtic Park.
But the weekly title won't be available for the foreseeable future as a result of national lockdown restrictions.
A statement confirmed: "Due to issues caused by the pandemic-enforced lockdown, we have temporarily suspended publication of the Celtic View.
"An update will be provided as soon as possible."

The Glasgow giants usually tweet from manager and player media interviews and upload an article on their website.
But after Lennon went all-out-attack on the Hoops' Dubai critics and demanded an apology from former striker Andy Walker for branding the controversial trip a jolly, there was a complete BLACKOUT from the club's media with regards to what he said.

CELTIC have confirmed they have suspended publication of their official club magazine.
The Celtic View, which launched in August 1965, is the oldest club mag in football.

Released every Wednesday, it can usually be picked up at selected newsagents or at Celtic Park.
But the weekly title won't be available for the foreseeable future as a result of national lockdown restrictions.
A statement confirmed: "Due to issues caused by the pandemic-enforced lockdown, we have temporarily suspended publication of the Celtic View.

The Glasgow giants usually tweet from manager and player media interviews and upload an article on their website.
But after Lennon went all-out-attack on the Hoops' Dubai critics and demanded an apology from former striker Andy Walker for branding the controversial trip a jolly, there was a complete BLACKOUT from the club's media with regards to what he said.
Correct me if I'm wrong but was it not Neic himself who first mentioned R+R ?

Which entity is the Celtic View?

So if game goes ahead to nite SELLICK will refuse sky TV any interviews I smell trouble ahead for the dihhmss absolutely glouroius clusterfeck

Correct me if I'm wrong but was it not Neic himself who first mentioned R+R ?
Should read: Due to our cult being the Embarassment of football, the more we say the deeper we dig.

We have now run out of spades and accept that decades of Paedophilia cover up, fraudulent financial statements pertaining to crowd numbers, illegal land deals and now most recently voluntarily and proactively spreading a world wide pandemic ( amongst other inhumane & illegal activities) we will now be taking the scaffolding down. We would like to thank CR Smith for the entrance and the weather for keeping the roof on our stand.

tenor.gif

They'll just read the sports section of the Daily Rebel not much difference for them to miss it.

Bullshit. Their skint. Nice coverup attempt though.

Trying to save as much money as possible for new signings for when Broon is announced as their new manager.

Toilet roll industry should see a little pick up in business . Strange that 2 entirely different products can be used for the exact same end use. One by design and the other by worthiness.

I presume the cut back will pay for part of the Dubai jolly.

Back