Celtic vs Copenhagen - what happened to the player who was arrested for decking the copper

ChildOfGoth

Remember this little episode and Celtic stewards / club mobilising the coppers to bring charges ?

What was the outcome - never seen any conclusion

They do not take it well do they lol

Incidentally, what happened with the Morelos car tampering thing? Not been a peep since.
I am certain that was a set up by the papers (DR/Sunday Mail) who paid a PI to say he was investigating Alfie having an affair and deliberately got seen beside the car but did not actually do anything. Alfie has to complain to cops, so complaint could be reported by newspapers.
The guy then went to the cops, told them that he was a PI working for the papers but had not anything to the car. The Sunday Mail then selectively reported some of those details.
I reckon the little scam is what got their then editor sacked!!

That crackpot ‘Irish’ Mick had a video posted from that night which is equally as funny to watch

Why did the police or the SFA. never investigate an incident involving one of their officers having his hat removed on duty at a celtc game by a celtc player who proceeded to wear same hat in a disrespective manner. I was under the impression this came under police assault

On this theme

What happened to the Killie alleged breach of rules re having a valid H&S certificate for the stand or disabled shelter?

Supposed to be a council investigation into the crushing debacle

What happened to that - Rangers did not comment after the mhedia reported the council were probing the crushing

On another crush investigation what happened with the official report into the Celtc v Rangers game when the scum fans got crushed and the safety certificate was questioned ?

The Copenhagen player committed the terrible crime of scoring at the Piggery, and wishing to celebrate his goal amongst his own club's supporters. That he was arrested for doing so summed up Scottish football, Police Scotland and the PF.

I am certain that was a set up by the papers (DR/Sunday Mail) who paid a PI to say he was investigating Alfie having an affair and deliberately got seen beside the car but did not actually do anything. Alfie has to complain to cops, so complaint could be reported by newspapers.
The guy then went to the cops, told them that he was a PI working for the papers but had not anything to the car. The Sunday Mail then selectively reported some of those details.
I reckon the little scam is what got their then editor sacked!!
I remember that being the most common theory at the time, but I would have thought it would have got out by now. Seems strange the likes of The Sun would not have followed it up, nor any statement from the club.

Always looked fishy that the Sunday Mail ran a story a few days later about Morelos playing away from home, then their editor getting the bullet shortly after. If they had been involved then surely it would have warranted a complaint at least, if not criminal proceedings.

Maybe a wee FOI would straighten things out.

Back