Celtic wage bill £12m more than entire Romanian league

Probably around the same here! Last season they were on £60m and we were on £24m, Aberdeen and Hearts around the £7-8m and it quickly tails off from there.

Their entire 16 man squad earns significantly less per week than Jullien who sat on the bench for the 90 minutes.

I take Jullien is the centre half they paid £7m for and is a stellar signing because of that. Wasn't the feeling at the time of this signing that this was a shot across our bows how the season was going to pan out, why are the same so called journos not asking we he wasn't playing.

I take Jullien is the centre half they paid £7m for and is a stellar signing because of that. Wasn't the feeling at the time of this signing that this was a shot across our bows how the season was going to pan out, why are the same so called journos not asking we he wasn't playing.
I think keevins said it was a sensational signing compared to Aribo signing as only being decent. The media are clowns

I think keevins said it was a sensational signing compared to Aribo signing as only being decent. The media are clowns
Yep Nuremberg Hugh knows his stuff, I wonder what his opinion was of their Marquee signing not starting by the way was he on the bench at 3-2 you have brought him on and shut up shop. The TLB appointment was indeed one of the most positive things to go our way this season we all thought it at the time and so far we are being proven correct. As pointed out on another thread Lennon has never won a Title against a on par Rangers team and the same can be said for the Lego eater who I am desperate to stay around to rub his face in it and see the Yahoo's revert to type, Brown's legendary status will evaporate overnight he will become another DOB who has played for them.

69149719_1263251367178361_7477024916823343104_n.jpg

Reminds me of the stat from when they played PSG, they had a wage bill 7x less than PSG, but 19x more than some SPL teams and yet their mentally challenged mentality was telling them that it was unfair to have to compete against the money of PSG.

Back