celtic whistleblower gave 14 names to police

This guy has given the police 14 names

Wonder if it was King Cairney and Torbett ?

Begs the question who are the other 11 named suspects?

What STV have forgotten about is the convictions of Strachan from CBC East who was convicted of abusing kids and the official St Pats FC photographer Cullen who was convicted of having 1000’s of indecent child photos in his locker at the Dome

Unprofessional reporting from the tainted mhedia here

That’s 5 convicted and associated to CBC and CFC not 3

McCafferty is up next. The St Pats official kit man who has already been convicted in Belfast for abusing young boys. He admitted the abuse in Glasgow in a newspaper article and wants to repent his sins

If convicted in Scotland than that’s 6 abusers convicted and not one mhedia outlet linking a paedo ring

Add in Barry Bennell and Savile and the Catholic Church connections at St Pats and then you have a real paedo ring

If there is no proper independent investigation into this rancid club it highlights the depths these c.unts will go to protect St Pats FC and it’s already tainted reputation

Dirty bastards need closed down

I'd hazard a guess the names McGinn and White are in there and that's why young John wanted 300 miles between him and the midden.

I sense a rhetorical question and you know as well as the rest of us (and the rest of Scotland) but I will offer an answer anyway.

The only block vote in Scotland is the RC vote, this block historically voted Labour, to have a chance of getting into power and for a referendum in independence to succeed, the SNP needed the RC block vote (in most Westminster elections 38% will secure the seat, if you have the RC's voting for you, you start with 20 of the 38).

To secure the vote, the traditionally Protestant (middle class) SNP told the RC church (O'Brien, chief persecutors of homosexuals in Scotland who of course turned out to be a gay paedophile - the two are not connected, he just happened to be both) they (the RC's) could have absolute power in the party and would be totally protected. That means so long as the SNP is in power, RC schools are untouchable and RCs will dominate the national agenda.

Celtic is a cornerstone of the RC community and despite its actions the SNP cannot afford to be seen to be doing anything that puts Celtic in a bad light, least they be accused of the old chestnut, "Anti-RC sentiment". Especially when Indyref2 looms over us like a nuclear cloud.

Of course, RCs in any position of influence (politics, Police, media) will do what they can without the need for express instruction from a central organiser to protect their institutions, Celtic being one of the core institutions.

Together this means that any attempt to uncover the truth will be met with enormous resistance and intransigence and many of the key persons involved are dying off, so there is playing for time as well.
You've been paying attention George and your perception and deduction skills are A ok!;)

I concur wholeheartedly with everything that you say in reply. But I'm a wee bit flummoxed by the Protestant SNP telling the RC church that RC's could have absolute power within the party and would be totally protected though. Now, that's not to say that this has not what has actually came to pass over time due to politicking and horse-trading, but I find it hard to believe that a party with traditional links to presbyterianism would openly invite the RC church to take it over in return for an increased chance of gaining power. However, if you know that to be a fact, then I'll listen and take it on board. And before anyone accuses me of favouring the SNP, I most definitely don't.

Fundamentally though, you are spot on. There are tentacles leading somewhere in all of this.

We need some smart techie to photo shoot the fhilths badge with the words peadophile ring instead of sellick football club on it.

It could be a different guy, but there was someone with the same name involved as a director in the scotch whisky industry so he must have a serious side to him.
Don't know about the whisky guy.If it is the guy who was on the phone ins back in the day then he's bit of a fantasist

I wonder if McCafferty was in that list of 14.

If so then police have questions to answer because he reoffended after this point

I completely agree.

This is a strange sidenote to this whole, disgusting affair.....a guy like this knew the cover up was happening at the club, but is still a supporter of them? You've even got victims, like Brazil, who are fans of the club and remain so to this day?
I simply cannot get my head around this...

Its the same with RCs abused by priests and nuns. They still class themselves as RCs. It just shows you the power of indoctrination. That's the real purpose of segregated schooling.

Police Scotland say their investigation identified 153 victims of child sexual abuse in Scottish football, resulting in 13 arrests.

I wonder who else was arrested?

Celtic say the club and the boys club are 2 separate entities.
Their supporters don't seem to see it that way.
Confront them about it and they get right touchy ( to coin a phrase).

While it could be claimed as distasteful - At what point was the chant 'who shagged all the boys' first heard...iirc it was early 90's , but being from England I'm not quite sure.

The Authorities, Scottish Football and all media outlets must have been aware of this chant - But all folk like Spiers did was talk about point scoring - To his eternal shame and the rest of them who purposely stayed quiet.

A scandal of epic proportions, to have so many abusers at one club over the same period, add to that photo's of Saville and Cardinal punch a pape - Yet nobody has the balls and morals to question this in print?

When all the abusers have been outed and convictions secured, the torch should be shone square onto those who knew and said nowt.

'Reporters' like Spiers who has a foot in the door a the dome, if it can be proved he had knowledge then throw the book at him.
Confiscate phones and computers from hacks....They might delete emails and texts - They are never really deleted though.

The cover up must be thoroughly investigated - Those who kept stum facilitated the continued abuse.

Absolutely disgusted by all this. A Scottish club harbouring pedophiles and Scottish police provided with names and other allegations, and the club sit quietly and bury their heads, hoping it will all go away?
The SFA and footballing authorities should hold an enquiry straight away. Celtic should be shamed into compensating these poor individuals, and the police and Scottish media should hang their heads in shame.
To try and cover this up is a 'national disgrace' and I fear the cover up goes further than any of us can imagine. Just who has this power to stop these investigations, and have our media here in Scotland , blindly refuse to look into it?

More like Gerry need to come to the fore from their side to ensure justice for the victims. I fear nothing will be done as that institution is viewed by their followers as some kind of living deity.
Breaking the ranks leaves individuals cut off and ridiculed within their own.

I don't know what the end game will be for all this but we can only hope that the Scottish Government takes a stern grip of proceedings, and does the right thing by all the children & families affected by these subhuman beasts.

I just don't understand how people haven't gone wait - three different people convicted of sex crimes against minors, AND Jimmy Saville was an esteemed guest - wonder what the connection is?

I'll tell you, it's a huge, nationwide, probably international involving the Catholic church paedophile ring of which Celtic FC was/is the sporting wing. For those talking about them not commenting etc, they just can't, as if they allow themselves into it anymore than they deem absolutely necessary they are at greater risk of getting found out. I legitimately believe that for decades their boys club was bankrolled by wealthy paedos and the club took their money and turned a blind eye
I would not be surprised.

Absolutely disgusted by all this. A Scottish club harbouring pedophiles and Scottish police provided with names and other allegations, and the club sit quietly and bury their heads, hoping it will all go away?
The SFA and footballing authorities should hold an enquiry straight away. Celtic should be shamed into compensating these poor individuals, and the police and Scottish media should hang their heads in shame.
To try and cover this up is a 'national disgrace' and I fear the cover up goes further than any of us can imagine. Just who has this power to stop these investigations, and have our media here in Scotland , blindly refuse to look into it?

They didnt harbour they employed and by the looks of it operated a full blown ring which is different and just so sickening and vile that NOTHING has been done YET.

The facts and convictions are their now for all to see. the question is WHY is nothing being said about it.

Also, this is not really what I want but if no one is going to go after them publicly and request that Celtic Football Club is investigated and punished! then should we as a club or even Club 1872? Someone needs to speak up who is in the public spotlight and I am not for one minute saying Dave King should however the club could easily help the victims and drive the punishment that is deserved on the vile ring

Fair play to McSherry for being so public about it when that rancid mob will defend anything they do to the hilt.

For one person connected with CBC to be convicted of abuse, you could argue that they were a wrong 'in that slipped through the net, but for three people to be convicted - one twice! - absolutely reeks of a cover-up and you can't tell me any different.
Said similar last week.
Once is a fluke, twice is coincidence, three times is consistent.
A poster asked what eight or nine was and my reply was maybe, six, is when you start thinking “it’s organised”.
Fourteen though, is starting to look almost cultural.

Don't know about the whisky guy.If it is the guy who was on the phone ins back in the day then he's bit of a fantasist

This would be my concern too.

He doesn't come across as the most credible of characters. If you shout too loud all the time sometimes people don't listen. Sounds as though he's been roundly ignored at the time possibly due to how he comes across.
If however the guy is prepared to repeat his claims in a court of law then I really hope his testament comes back to bite them all on the arse.

the police need to revist the phone records to the Haggart family, that will make a certain ex director at Celtic very uncomfortable.

I always thought it strange that Tommy Burns was at that lad's bedside as he was dying. Child victim of a serious assault, soon to be murder victim yet randomers are being allowed to speak to him.

6irz3q.jpg

Is that people working for the Boys Club ? That's a lot of personnel for a Boys Club. If fourteen are from the Boys Club, that would probably be most of the people running it.
Ffs some of your posts are a worry, it is not just the boys club.

The plot thickens if that's possible. There has to be a public enquiry into this now. The cover up must've been even wider. Sick to the core.

They had access to hundreds of boys. CBC had scouts who would watch other teams play. They would offer 'S' forms to kids in other teams from schools to social clubs etc and not just catholic organisations.

Tip of the iceberg.

I have no doubt that there will be guys that were raped and won't come forward as they dont want to re-live the horror.

Worse still, I expect there are people out there who suffered at the hands of these monsters but who are still to this day reluctant to speak out for fear of being branded a traitor to cfc. To understand the tim mind you have to think of septic as a religion rather than a club.

I always thought it strange that Tommy Burns was at that lad's bedside as he was dying. Child victim of a serious assault, soon to be murder victim yet randomers are being allowed to speak to him.
Really,never knew that and McCafferty called him on the day he died.
Plot thickens with these scumbags.

Said similar last week.
Once is a fluke, twice is coincidence, three times is consistent.
A poster asked what eight or nine was and my reply was maybe, six, is when you start thinking “it’s organised”.
Fourteen though, is starting to look almost cultural.

This is part of 1 of my posts in the Frank Cairney thread:

"They must be held to account. There's only so much that can be put down to bad luck. 1 or 2 is covered by that. 3 is questionable. 5 is a ring. No more, no less.
I honesrly think Daly is going to be all over this once the time is right."

What the f@ck does 14 equate to? As you have said, it most certainly seems to be cultural.

Back