celtic whistleblower gave 14 names to police

And what, may I ask, do you base your nugget of wisdom on?

To date, Celtc have had SIX employees prosecuted for paedophile activity whilst at the club, three in recent weeks and another is back up in a few more having previously been prosecuted for paedophile activity in Northern Ireland.

Various ex-celtc players and managers have referenced the abuse in their biographies, stating it was "common knowledge".

There is currently a leading law firm handling the cases of several known and unnamed victims, and advertising their willingness to take on the cases of any more who wish to come forward. The motivation there is, quite obviously, mega compensation for these victims.

Personally, I remain completely unsurprised at all the sordid revelations at the Knew Camp. Why is that? Well, I'm in my seventh decade on this earth and the stories around the abuse at celtc has been persistant for maybe as long as the last fifty years.

So, pray tell, where is all the evidence we may be as guilty?

The McCafferty on the 21st is Daniel McCafferty.

I’m baffled now. Is this another with links to the Dhims - or have we just gone off on a tangent because someone has the same surname and this Daniel McCafferty has no links to the ever-growing paedo ring at the DhimDome?

So, pray tell, where is all the evidence we may be as guilty?

None whatsoever.

Any allegations of misdeeds at Ibrox come from those who seek to protect Their "good name" (cynical frown).

If we take Their allegations as being truthful they could have no objections to a government inquiry into systematic child abuse in Scottish football. If they opposed such an inquiry they would be hoisted by their own petard.

The point is they were covered up. They thought when the complaints came up was to protect the club, not the children. That tells you everything.

I'm told that Dornan was on twitter during the week saying that an enquiry at celtc was planned for the near future.
Can any twitter users confirm?

I'm told that Dornan was on twitter during the week saying that an enquiry at celtc was planned for the near future.
Can any twitter users confirm?
An enquiry by who? Celtc? Some Celtc-friendly politicians? Some independent panel?

I don’t expect the latter.

Back