Celtic will drop points

I think they will scrape by the Sheep. But the following week at Tannadice i can see them having problems.

I am pretty certain we will go to Sharkhead as champions.

Predictably we will see accusations that Celtic lay down as they cant stomach the fact we can win at the piggery

Last edited:
I agree. I think we will win our next 2 then they'll chuck it against Dundee United on 7 march.
Defo, if we win our games against livi and st'mirren, they will not try a bit against United, firstly means we won't win it when playing and secondly can't win against them at the piggery!

There's a good chance of it. Dundee Utd showed they are capable of hurting them with their display on Sunday. Aberdeen pose a different threat in that they are well organised and tough to break down.

I'd have us odds on to either arrive at or leave their place as champions

I think they will scrape by the Sheep. But the following week at Tannadice i can see them having problems.

I am pretty certain we will go to Sharkhead as champions.

Predictably we will see accusations the Celtic lay down as they cant stomach the fact we can win at the piggery
Think most folk I’ve spoken to expect them to not try a leg over the next two games. It would kill them to have us win it there

I agree. I think we will win our next 2 then they'll chuck it against Dundee United on 7 march.
I predict this also , will take it away from us to officially win it on the pitch after a 90min victory of our own & they are too much of cowards to face us in a final last stand and to try get a physiological blow in early for next year to beat us at knew camp n make us wait a week longer

If we win the next two, they’ll drop points at Tannadice on the 7th I reckon. I want to see the players and management go nuts at the final whistle so hopefully it doesn’t happen that way.

They will 100% chuck us it at Tannadice to stop the possibility of winning it at the piggery.

They are so poor I can't see them winning both games.
More likely to drop points at tannadice I would say.
I think beating St mirren at Ibrox will be our official league clincher.

We either win it at The Knew Camp on the day. Or we win it the week before and they need to give us a Guard Of Honour (You said yous would Neic right?).

Bhoys, what a position to be in. Yous canny win. B-)B-)B-)

...before we face them again.

I can see them dropping points to both Aberdeen and Dundee U.

We'll be Champions before we go to Parkhead.

Agreed. They'll chuck it. Risk and reward comes into play here. Losing before they play us is somewhat beneficial for them. The blowback would be minimal in comparison to us going there and beating them to clinch it at their midden.

Since end of the January have said w/e of 6th March - 6 years to the day since the good guys took control of the club

Those dropped points at Hamilton slightly hindered that plan until Sunday night's result from Dingwall they still need to drop points on Saturday to it to happen against St Mirren if not Dundee United the next day would be the game

Providing we don't drop points in our 2 games

Completely agree, been saying for weeks they’ll fling it so we don’t win it at the midden. They know that it’s inevitable so it’ll be easier for them to stomach is going there already champions than winning it there and celebrating in their own back yard. Two draws in their next two is my prediction

They won't want to lose the title at their ground. They will try make it happen before then.

I hope they win one of their games so we can at least win it on the pitch vs St Mirren.

Winning it there would be lovely.

Lording it over them twice as Champions would be lovely.

It’s a win win situation. Provided we do the damage in our two games of course.

I really hope we win it as soon as possible I know a lot of supporters want us to clinch it at the piggery that would be marvellous, but it can’t come too quickly for me.

Can see why people think they will deliberately lose so we win the league on the 7th but at same time that's then leaving them open to the guard of honour questions getting asked.

If Dundee Utd play like they did against us there I can see them hurting Celtic; but there is no way Aberdeen are taking points of them, absolutely not

I could see them chucking it against Utd, stops us winning it at their patch and also means it'd be won without us kicking a ball.

Preference is they draw/lose to Aberdeen, and we win both ours to seal it on Saturday 6th at Ibrox.

Reactions: TN8
I think they will drop points in at least one of the games but I don't think it will have anything to do with preventing us winning the league at their dump, I think it will happen because they're a shit team.

I don't think they will deliberately loose points, versus Aberdeen will be a straight forward four or five goal victory for them.
As long as our club concentrates on winning the next two games and don't be distracted by any shark throwers sideshow.

I really hope we win it as soon as possible I know a lot of supporters want us to clinch it at the piggery that would be marvellous, but it can’t come too quickly for me.
i want to win it asap too. Then we can focus priorities for the Europa League. I dont think we will be in this position with a chance to focus on European success and make a right good go at it.

Winning at the piggery would just be a bonus to me. A massive bonus i'll admit haha

Back