Celtic will drop points

I said on here before the Ross County game they would drop more points before we play them and people strongly disagreed

I think they will scrape by the Sheep. But the following week at Tannadice i can see them having problems.

I am pretty certain we will go to Sharkhead as champions.

Predictably we will see accusations that Celtic lay down as they cant stomach the fact we can win at the piggery
Agree with this. They won't lie down but they will drop points. No matter how it is dressed up, they have been weighed, measured and found wanting.

Think most folk I’ve spoken to expect them to not try a leg over the next two games. It would kill them to have us win it there

If we go there with a chance of winning it, we will absolutely destroy them.

The difference in attitude and will to win between the 2 sides is frightening.

I said to my mate a while back that as soon as that lot dropped any more points they'd just collapse. I don't see them getting anything better than a draw in either of their next games

I think the sheep will get a point on Saturday and we will beat Livi to set up a title party at Ibrox on the 6th March.

Let’s just win our own two games before the DhimDome and see what happens.

My preference would be to clinch it at home to St Mirren but I don't see the Sheep taking anything this weekend.

Win on the park and see our team be utterly mad with joy. It will be thoroughly satisfying knowing all the shite we’ve been through in the last ten years

They have a history of deliberately setting out to get beat to deny Rangers so it wouldn't surprise me if they only take 1 point from the next 2 games.

Yahoo players heads look down as well, I think most of them just want away from the knewcamp ASAP most of them will phone it in till the end of the season.

Have been saying for weeks to an Aberdeen fan in my work that they should be taking points off Celtic but they are just as bad it seems.

If the 55 is sealed before the piggery then I will have a wee celebration on my own but saving the big celebrations for beating them, would be amazing if it just all happens that day though.

Aberdeen will get nothing at sharkheid, there mentally weak. There 16 points behind one of the worst Celtic teams ever n years. Pathetic excuse for a club.

With the poet players downing tools before this I think they will purposely chuck either the Utd game or Sheep game. No danger they will show the fight to stop us on their home patch and they know it.

I think in two games time we will be champions.

if celtic werent getting a helping hand from referees, linesman and 4th officials but more importantly the footballing authorities they'd be doing well to finish 2nd.

Hibs and the sheep should be furious that there's no 7 game+ bans for the dubai lot as it could allow them a second place finish, i dont get this silence.

Aberdeen will get nothing at sharkheid, there mentally weak. There 16 points behind one of the worst Celtic teams ever n years. Pathetic excuse for a club.
They were very unlucky against them last week and have already drawn against them this year.

Aberdeen won't take anything from them. Dundee Utd possibly could get a result though.

I will get pelters for this but here goes. I haven't had a season ticket for a few years so it doesn't directly affect but I do care about fellow bears. I hope the title is settled at Tannadice. I think it's really sad that the title can get won with no fans in. At least this way there couldn't have been any fans there anyway. The party will be the same in any case.

...before we face them again.

I can see them dropping points to both Aberdeen and Dundee U.

We'll be Champions before we go to Parkhead.

I see us becoming champions without kicking a ball when the mentally challengeds play (and drop points) to Dundee Utd.

Not the way I’d prefer to win it. I’d prefer to win it with our own display on the pitch vs St Mirren at Ibrox or vs the mentally challengeds at the piggery.

Like they haven't thrown games before?

At home to Aberdeen and a 0-3 against Hearts to stop us finishing second both times.

Yes but that was directly to hinder us.

There are also people on this forum who have suggested Rangers should do likewise if the situation presents itself incidentally. Which is of course a nonsense.

But in terms of them throwing a game just stop Rangers potentially winning the league at Torbett Towers? No, now we’re getting into FF fantasy realms.

But yeah, I guess it’s been so straightforward for us this year that this is how people have been keeping entertained lately - guess how, where and when Rangers clinch the league.

I’m not all that bothered really. Of course there’s a nice symbolism at winning it at Celtic. But is it really as big a deal as some here are making out ? Probably not, in a closed doors game.

I think some people are working themselves up into a state of mind that it would be like 1999 again.

Yes but that was directly to hinder us.

There are also people on this forum who have suggested Rangers should do likewise if the situation presents itself incidentally. Which is of course a nonsense.

But in terms of them throwing a game just stop Rangers potentially winning the league at Torbett Towers? No, now we’re getting into FF fantasy realms.

But yeah, I guess it’s been so straightforward for us this year that this is how people have been keeping entertained lately - guess how, where and when Rangers clinch the league.

I’m not all that bothered really. Of course there’s a nice symbolism at winning it at Celtic. But is it really as big a deal as some here are making out ? Probably not, in a closed doors game.

I think some people are working themselves up into a state of mind that it would be like 1999 again.
They’d be helping us set records :))

I think they will lose again as i think they will start playing players with next season in mind. Others who are likely to leave could be benched or not in the squad at all

Neic will want it over with asap so he can continue his trolling of the scum hoards with his plans of a preseason rebuild !

I think St Mirren on 6 March will be the day.
Aberdeen will get a point on Saturday.
We'll beat Livingston next Wednesday to set up a title party.

This is distinct possibility but yet again Lennon blaming the players

Has he ever accepted any responsibility or taken personal accountability for lack of tactics, pre game preparation re opposition set up, team motivation etc ?

I hope this scenario happens and win the league at Ibrox v St Mirren

I’m not sure winning it at their ground carries the same level of significance without the fans of both teams being there.

It would be nice but I only care about getting the title won

Winning it anytime anywhere is fine by me. It would be momentous to do it at Castle Greyskull but if it is done before then we will still all be celebrating wildly. If we go to the the Shark Tank as champions I hope Stevie G puts out our best attacking 11 and goes at them full throttle and they will wilt once more under the pressure. ;) ;) ;) B-)B-)B-)

I think based on Aberdeen’s 2nd half performance last week they’ll drop points tomorrow - once Aberdeen actually tried to get involved in the game they were unlucky not to get something, they’ll have learned and take confidence from that

They couldn't have picked a better game to follow up the County game than at home to Aberdeen. Utd are hit & miss. They could get spanked, although C*ltic seem to struggle spanking anyone right now, but they could also give them a right good game.

I can't see them beating Aberdeen no matter what the usuals say. They have chucked it, their manager is talking in riddles and they will go through the motions.

Kamberi will do them.

Back