Celtic will drop points

There's a good chance of it. Dundee Utd showed they are capable of hurting them with their display on Sunday. Aberdeen pose a different threat in that they are well organised and tough to break down.

I'd have us odds on to either arrive at or leave their place as champions

depends if they apply that to the Yahoo game tho
we've seen teams burst a gut against us and then barely muster enough energy to kick off the next few game s

One at a time. Focus on Antwerp and then refocus for the next one. I

f we can keep winning I think theres a chance of walking into parkhead as champions. If not, it would be amazing to walk out of there with the title.

We will be champions before going to their dump, they are rotten, disjointed and all over the place, this along with the fact they wouldn't want us winning it there will see them dropping more points whether deliberately or not.

I think you could be right. However, I selfishly want us to win the title on the park and not as a result of them getting beat off Dundee Utd, if you know what I mean haha
I hope the club are on top of this and if required ask the St Mirren game to be put back 24 hours.

After all we know the home clubs are able to move k.o dates without the agreement of the away club.

Of course they will and I have been saying this for weeks, the gap was only going to get bigger not smaller.

There were a few idiots on here that said it would go to the wire, I wish I could remember their usernames.

I hope we win it on the park rather than after one of their results even though I want them to lose every game.

I think they will scrape by the Sheep. But the following week at Tannadice i can see them having problems.

I am pretty certain we will go to Sharkhead as champions.

Predictably we will see accusations that Celtic lay down as they cant stomach the fact we can win at the piggery
I think that is exactly what they will do.

If we win the title before our game v Timbo there is still our undefeated record to play for at the Meccano Set. Not that we shouldn't be highly motivated anyway.

However I wouldn't be averse to the players unveiling '55 T shirts' emblazoned with 'The Indomitables' there in post match celebrations. A wee counter to their so called 'Invincibles' I.e. as Indomitable means one who can't and will not be dominated.

Happy enough for this to occur at Ibrox in our post split game v them instead if there are objections.

Any other team visiting Parkhead and I would agree, but Aberdeen shit the bed with Celtic under McInnes. After their win against Killie, I thought maybe just maybe. However I think a result would have been far more likely if Aberdeen were managerless. JMO

Dundee United yes but the sheep absolutely not.

only game the sheep have won against that mob at piggery is the game where they guaranteed 2nd place conveniently
Ironically that at carve up helped us in Europe the following season. The sheep got Burnley who proceeded to knock them out and we got an easier route!! Lol!
The springboard effect was us doing well in Europe which afforded Gerrard more time to bring in his philosophy and stabilise us. That 1-0 defeat has cost them “the 10”!
I love Karma!

I’d love them to drop more points v the sheep, just can’t see it, Ross County players had integrity and fought tooth and nail for their result. Can you say the same when the sheep play the bheggers?

Dundee United yes but the sheep absolutely not.

only game the sheep have won against that mob at piggery is the game where they guaranteed 2nd place conveniently
I said it last week,if ever there was a time for mcinnes and the sheep to "do" this lot it was last week and this Saturday, but they will be "spooked "again no doubt,only time they raise their game is against a team in Royal Blue!

Would like them to drop points whenever they play, but they could beat Aberdeen with a team of just Barkas and Duffy......

I really don’t want to win it with them dropping points after we play.
Aye we want to be winning it on the park. That’s just me being greedy but them losing it at Tannadice would be the least favourable of the 3 scenarios between now and March 21st.

I said it last week,if ever there was a time for mcinnes and the sheep to "do" this lot it was last week and this Saturday, but they will be "spooked "again no doubt,only time they raise their game is against a team in Royal Blue!

I used to blame McInnes now am thinking its Docherty who gets the players motivated, just like past Livi managers it was Martindale who pulled the strings.

In an ideal world we'd go to Parkhead knowing that if we win, we've won the title. We'd absolutely batter them and Morelos would be scoring for fun.

On the other hand I'd hate it if we went there to win the title and lost the game.

Can't see them dropping points to Aberdeen, against Dundee Utd up there is another question though.

Nicky Clark and Shankland doing their bit so every chance :D

I think you could be right. However, I selfishly want us to win the title on the park and not as a result of them getting beat off Dundee Utd, if you know what I mean haha
That’s still winning it on the park mate.

Vastly superior team over the whole season, the only thing missing from the REAL champions now is the trophy in the cabinet.

‘1-0 to the Champions’ as Rangers take the lead at the Piggery is going to really sting those cunts.

I used to blame McInnes now am thinking its Docherty who gets the players motivated, just like past Livi managers it was Martindale who pulled the strings.
Very possible bluenose,but honestly any footballer in this league,who is professional, should look at themselves and say that defence is there for the taking,not for wages but their own self esteem,hope were both wrong but cant see the sheep taking anything!

Hopefully the sheep's recent second half performance at the piggery will give them a bit of confidence this time around and they won't simply turn up as the usual lambs to slaughter. If Dundee Utd get at that defence of theirs, the way they got at ours for the first 20 -25 mins, you have to think they'll score at least once. Apart from all that, they've clearly chucked it. Think there's every chance they'll drop at least a couple of points in these games.

I fully expect them to beat Aberdeen. Aberdeen are pish, whilst they manage to bully the wee teams consistently enough to sit up the table but when it comes to the teams around them they are pish. Celtic regularly batter them.

Dundee Utd have an attack capable of causing issues to their shite defence. They could take a point at least.

Win our two matches and I reckon we are done and dusted by 2pm on 7th March, get your fireworks in lads.

I see us becoming champions without kicking a ball when the mentally challengeds play (and drop points) to Dundee Utd.

Not the way I’d prefer to win it. I’d prefer to win it with our own display on the pitch vs St Mirren at Ibrox or vs the mentally challengeds at the piggery.
Aberdeen need to take something for that to happen. I've a feeling they will.

I think the sheep will get a point at the chamber of secrets on saturday.
We'll beat livi & st boo & win 55 on 6th march at Ibrox.B-D

I wholeheartedly agree. They are not above deliberately dropping points when it comes to trying to undermine us, even to Aberdeen. They have form. Won’t stop us enjoying ourselves though.

Could definitely see Dundee Utd doing something against them if they attack like they did in the first 20 mins on Sunday.

The game on Saturday will be interesting, Celtic not trying as they dont want us to win the league at the piggery and Aberdeen not trying as they dont want to help Rangers win the league sooner.

I want us to go there as champions, i want us to gloat everytime we touch the ball, to laugh in their faces, they will kick us off the park if we need a point to win it there so to safeguard our players i want i won before hand and they can give us our guard of honour if they like.

Back