Celtic will drop points

The Aberdeen game should be a laugh to watch.
You have one team who would probably rather not win, up against another team who can't ever seem to beat that team :oops:

7th March bears. They drop points, be ready to party. I've booked the Monday off. Fireworks better hurry up. Booze already sorted.

They will lose games so as not to give it up at porkheid.
I'm putting my money on it B-)

"They will lose games..." There you go fixed that for you. I don't care about the ins and outs of this as long as they lose games. Neic has lost the dressing room, they are in free-fall. As long as they lose anytime I'm happy.

This might be the best thread to put this in? I started one yesterday that was chopped after 5 seconds without explanation.

If we get the opportunity to win it at home v St Mirren, can sky choose to show it live and if so, is it possible they can change the date or kick off time? I'm not sure how it works with their quota of home games etc. I'm presuming they'll want to show the game we clinch it.

Their season is now confirmed as over. They knew it already but it’s done. At this time nonScots Cup to look forward to. They won’t be trying very hard for a manager who is a busted flush.

People always say celtic will drop points. Lots of people certain they would have dropped points then they won 5 games on the bounce.

I want to win this title at the earlest possible moment

With no fans present from either team at any match - fan celebrations ( - or humiliations) will take place whatever stadium / location the prize is won at

With that in mind - any attraction in winning at the piggery is lessened for me

So any attempt to predict or even 'manufacture' the day, date, time or location- just seems a bit silly to me

Being realistic - I'd certainly think twice before putting any bet on them to win any of their remaining games - because they're so unpredictable & inconsistent (& $hite)

Who can tell if their 'pride' is so fragile that they'd consider loosing at tannadice so they can avoid us winning at the piggery ?
Let's face it they're as weird as weird gets - but this seems pretty far-fetched even for them to be honest

If we have won before visiting breeze block city then presumably they are obliged to applaud us on to the pitch (whether they would or not ?)
Is that less humiliating than our players celebrating at the final whistle ?
Who can tell how timmy's braincells work? But who cares what they think ?

Let's just win it wherever it happens to be
This title is a lot more about us than them

If they lose even one game, the most points achieved for them will be 85. At present, if we win one game more we will reach 85 points.

I think St Mirren on 6 March will be the day.
Aberdeen will get a point on Saturday.
We'll beat Livingston next Wednesday to set up a title party.
This is what I’m hoping for. I want it done and dusted before sharkheid and this is the only way we would win it on the park.

They cannot afford to drop points. If we beat them twice and hibs win their game in hand, the difference is down to 3 points. Add in 2 losses before out game and things get very dangerous for them.

They cannot afford to drop points. If we beat them twice and hibs win their game in hand, the difference is down to 3 points. Add in 2 losses before out game and things get very dangerous for them.
Hibs are no threat to them.
Celtic could lose every game and probably still finish second.

Hibs are not putting together a run of wins.

People always say celtic will drop points. Lots of people certain they would have dropped points then they won 5 games on the bounce.
Preceded by 1 win, 2 defeats and 3 draws in their previous 6 games. Including the Ross County result that's a 1 win in 2 record. People saying they 100% won't drop any more points between now and then must be going on pure faith, because it's certainly not based on evidence, statistics or realism, that's for sure.

And there were just as many saying they would win every game up to when they played us. Had refs done their jobs properly in that 5 game spell they would have dropped even more points. They really aren't very good. Some reasonably talented individual players (McGregor, Turnbull, Edouard), but have zero cohesion, tactical identity and more importantly and staggeringly, no will to roll sleeves up and do the hard graft that it sometimes takes.

...before we face them again.

I can see them dropping points to both Aberdeen and Dundee U.

We'll be Champions before we go to Parkhead.
I have a feeling that if Aberdeen have a go at them then they could take a point. It's a feeling, perhaps wishful thinking, but if Aberdeen make a proper game of it and don't ship a goal in the first half that Celtic team will wobble. It's entirely possible a win at home to St Mirren and it's all over...to St George's Square.

And there were just as many saying they would win every game up to when they played us. Had refs done their jobs properly in that 5 game spell they would have dropped even more points. They really aren't very good. Some reasonably talented individual players (McGregor, Turnbull, Edouard), but have zero cohesion, tactical identity and more importantly and staggeringly, no will to roll sleeves up and do the hard graft that it sometimes takes.
I can't see that team putting up any kind of decent fight if boils down to the 21st March. Provided we turn up we will win it. They haven't the character or desire to stop us winning at Sharkhead. I remember Aluko's goal, we stood up then but they haven't the players of that character.

If we go there with a chance of winning it, we will absolutely destroy them.

The difference in attitude and will to win between the 2 sides is frightening.
This.

When they came to Ibrox in 2012 with the chance to win the league, our players had bottle, fight and pride about themselves. They took huge pay cuts and sacrifices to to help the club. It wasn’t happening on their watch. No chance.

This mentally challenged team are a bunch of mercenaries that don’t want to be there and look to throw each other under the bus at the first opportunity. If they don’t chuck it in the next 2 games, we will go there and win it.

This might be the best thread to put this in? I started one yesterday that was chopped after 5 seconds without explanation.

If we get the opportunity to win it at home v St Mirren, can sky choose to show it live and if so, is it possible they can change the date or kick off time? I'm not sure how it works with their quota of home games etc. I'm presuming they'll want to show the game we clinch it.
Yes

Doubt the day will change maybe the kick-off time?

They have EFL Championship games at 12.30pm & 3pm live on 6th March

You’d imagine with the 4/5 channels they now operate for football, they’d be able to change it to whatever they wanted given there’s no fans.

Even if it clashed with an EPL game, there’s enough channels to move things around.

I think Sunday will have knocked whatever stuffing they had left out of them. The sheep will lie down as usual but I'd fancy DUTD.

Lovely wee thread this... thinking about when not if to celebrate. Done and dusted feb/march. F@cking magic :))

Back