Celtic World Record is a lie

They have 7 legit trebles.
They are so bent on us that they belittle themselves by counting the covid league and cup.
It's that's type of mentality that shows there is only really one big club in Scotland.
Yes but they also come out with some pish about having no fans in the stadium when we won 55.

I was like to one - what does that actually mean? By all accounts easier to which I answered _ yes but you won the year before cos of covid and the season wasn't even completed and if you had actually won 10IAR the year we won 55 - would it no have counted then?? Cos it was easy as you say?

I'll just leave that their - much love

World minor-attracted persons for 9 staff and counting, hopefully, pick up that trophy come October/November. Let's see them celebrate that or will modesty prevent any discussion?

Their world record is for the quickest manager to ditch a club after winning a treble.
Ronseal.
He hadn’t even won it and he was going! He was the standout over 2 interviews, that’s a busy Monday if we’re to believe it all happened then!

Yes but they also come out with some pish about having no fans in the stadium when we won 55.

I was like to one - what does that actually mean? By all accounts easier to which I answered _ yes but you won the year before cos of covid and the season wasn't even completed and if you had actually won 10IAR the year we won 55 - would it no have counted then?? Cos it was easy as you say?

I just say it was the same for all teams..the empty stadium pish they keep saying. In other words,fair all round.

I love it how they’re claiming it as a world record despite most established, historical leagues only operating two trophies per season - Germany (*** Pokal), Italy (Coppa Italia), Spain (Copa del Rey) meaning their clubs can never win trebles.

Also when have you ever heard a premiership club desperately trying to win the English treble? Their treble is EPL, FA, CL…

When we won the league, we played 38 games and won it mathematically. The previous season, they did not. They did not win the league.

Surely, in the list of trophies won (League, Cup & League Cup) the titles won by Rangers during the second world war should be counted. After all, no matter what it was called, it was the premier trophy and The Glitter Band include the ones they won during the first world war.
I'm sure I read on here that celtic goal scorers during the war years count their goal stats for this period.

When we won the league, we played 38 games and won it mathematically. The previous season, they did not. They did not win the league.
They were awarded it !!, plus getting a shutdown early but happy to play St. Mirren reserves as the last game before shutdown , st boo had about 9 players out thru covid ( team filled with boys)

We are by far the biggest club in scotland always have been always will be,,the tramps across the city would love to be as big ,loyal,and successful as us,but they can dream on.

They're even trying to punt tacky wristwatches in the tabloids with this world record craziness. :)) It would be hilarious if they were done for false advertising.

Correct. WOULD they have won it? Probably, although it wasn’t beyond doubt. DID they win it? No - they were AWARDED it. There is a definite difference which cannot, by any argument, be denied.

how many countries actually have three competitions anyway?
Can think of us, England &France.
Germany, Italy, Spain, Holland,Belgium etc. don't so not exactly a stat competed by everyone.

Again, it only becomes a thing when it is them needing to big themselves up.

I remember when all we said was we had completed the more trebles in Scotland ; but they have to go one better. :Love us, see how gooderer we are."

The world goes to Tenerife on holiday. Timbo has to make things seem better so they go to Elevenerife.

Last edited:
Big whoop who cares. The only record I’ve ever deeply cared about is 9IAR, anything else is easily forgotten when we pump them and win the league. Which will happen again.

Liers, Deflectors, Deniers, Bullies, Frauds, Con Artists, Abusers.

I think that just about covers their history.

Ask them how many fans were into see them 'win' 9

I love it how they’re claiming it as a world record despite most established, historical leagues only operating two trophies per season - Germany (*** Pokal), Italy (Coppa Italia), Spain (Copa del Rey) meaning their clubs can never win trebles.

Also when have you ever heard a premiership club desperately trying to win the English treble? Their treble is EPL, FA, CL…
It is extremely hard to win the treble in England. I may be wrong but are Man City not the only club to ever achieve it?

Back