Celtic write to their season ticket holders still no manager

Champions League qualifiers in what, 9 weeks time?

No DoF/Sporting Director, CEO on the way out, no manager in place, 3/4 players on loan to return to their parent clubs, no recognised keeper, players wanting away, club captain signed for another club on a bosman, dross littered throughout the squad.

An unorganised mess. Long may it continue.

Heard Howe wants staff from Bournemouth and can’t officially get them until the season/play offs finish which Bournemouth will be involved in, could be a load of nonsense but take of that what you will.
You'd announce the manager though, who would give a %^*& about whether coaches weren't coming until end of May. They've had 12 weeks

What an absolute state they are in . They are shitting themselves that the great unwashed are not going to cash their giros and buy a season ticket. A wee letter to Declan that should do the trick after all septic have been fleecing these uneducated knee bending bead rattlers for years.

I think he will be Palace bound and they will end up with Clarke.
The pish-stained jakie would be essential listening after being dumped out the Betfred cup at home by Ross County.

Funnily enough, I think Clarke is best suited to a team like Killie, or the lower half teams as he has to make the best of a bunch of journeymen/young players. At Celtic he would wilt under the pressure from the fans as the batch of new signings fail to hit the mark.

I genuinely believe Howe is not going and it’s going to end up being Jack Ross.

the longer they stall on this the better it gets and not long until europe starts again players wanting away players going back to there clubs for me its superb not that long ago they were shouting we are so far behind them not any more we got the right men in charge and the right manger in place and his staff as well

“there’s two teams in Glasgow Eddie, Rangers and Rangers Reserves”
D07087-C9-7784-43-D6-B0-FF-321-A3-AF67-D06.jpg

Last edited:
The pish-stained jakie would be essential listening after being dumped out the Betfred cup at home by Ross County.

Funnily enough, I think Clarke is best suited to a team like Killie, or the lower half teams as he has to make the best of a bunch of journeymen/young players. At Celtic he would wilt under the pressure from the fans as the batch of new signings fail to hit the mark.

I genuinely believe Howe is not going and it’s going to end up being Jack Ross.

The way that mob are carrying on it's probably Diana Ross they'll end up with.

But as long as she's a Kafflic and Sellik minded anat no, they won't care!

Jack Ross (waiting for the Cup final now) or Steve Clarke is my bet.

Their board have given up on next season - and probably sensibly so - they are a mess.
For me the junkies win the cup and Ross goes out on a high like Stubbs did. Once you’ve won the cup with them that’s the pinnacle and the only way is down.

He is a good manager but I think the toxic atmosphere at Celtic would go against him. They cannot handle losing as we have seen.

We should be bombarding howe with all sorts about the knew camp & the filth that covered up child abuse & you want to be part of that.
Why? He is a nonentity who has done absolutely zero in his career that we should fear.

I hope he gets the gig because I’m more than confident Gerrard will have seen this fraud off before Christmas

Why? He is a nonentity who has done absolutely zero in his career that we should fear.

I hope he gets the gig because I’m more than confident Gerrard will have seen this fraud off before Christmas
Not because howe is a good manager or anything like that just to highlight what the filth have hid for 40+ years i live in England & nobody knows a thing about the child abuse & when you tell them the facts they don't believe you , they say if it was that big everybody would have heard about it & say it's just Rangers supporters making it up .

Back