Celtic's End Game

No the title was, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are now thinking about it. Us too maybe.
It would be unfortunate if they became embroiled in court room battles over historic paedophilia which any future league felt would be too much bad publicity.

Surely not, it would be against all their political/secretarian leaning to play in an English league.

Or maybe they'd be able to overcome their hatred just to be nice.

Access to prize money and what CL money might be available next year. They have worked for years to get control up here, down there it wouldn't be tolerated, they would be exposed for the rancid organisation on every level that they are.

England is never going to happen, not in our lifetime.

Up 'til recent events, I would have agreed. Now, I'm not so sure. Who knows where football is heading.

As for the OP. The tim domination is not solely to be 'kings of Scotland'. It's about the next stage in the development of football - invite-only European Leagues.

Does anyone think that Celtic's end game was the collapse of the SPFL then both of us would maybe invited to England, Possibly the Championship
No Robert, they must know that they aren't welcome. This was always about securing the title, no matter what.

England don't want or need us or them. Which clubs are going to vacate their spot for us?

There's an entire pyramid and everyone who misses out will claim it could have been them.

its all speculation

who knows how many clubs could die due to this crisis.
they might need us to join if this happens

The only upside for publicans whilst their pubs are shut is they can get pished on weekend nights themselves.

No Robert, they must know that they aren't welcome. This was always about securing the title, no matter what.
This for me, they just didn’t expect it to be the clusterfk it became. I believe it was Pig eyed Pete giving his normal instruction “ I wAnt that title now.....get it sorted Neil”

Didn't look bad against them before the disease.
just the winter break to sort out.
i agree we played them off the park, last 2 games.
thats not the problem tho,its when the beasts are struggling to killie away etc,and the ref gives them a penalty or sends a player off,to help them on their way.
we all saw it last season did we not?

Back