Celtic's End Game

I hope when the victims get their court cases against the scum bastards they go out of existence and the victims get justice. A horrible poisonous Club from top to bottom.
Until the Donkey, McKenzie and Mclellan are gone we are fcuked I hope Rangers follow through their dossier and call outs against the corrupt scum bastards.

Does anyone think that Celtic's end game was the collapse of the SPFL then both of us would maybe invited to England, Possibly the Championship

I think they are slippery devious bastards. Unfortunately I think they are two steps ahead of us at every turn these past few years (although that’s coming to an end).

But as for England....no I dont think that’s an avenue open for them. Plus they are more parochial than that it’s all about sticking it to “the huns”.

that’s why we need to back Gerrard this year. Get recruitment right, get behind the team and win 55 next year.

No, the outcome Celtc seek is of an altogether different destination.

It's a solo journey they aspire to, where they see themselves as joining a European club elite. This is entirely predicated on a fluke win more than 50 years ago and endless endorsements of a mythologised atmosphere, unique in world football.

They really do see themselves as a "club like no other" and for that reason, no other is needed. Let them walk, the opprobrium they incur will be their legacy.

Celtic have no interest in going somewhere they will be despised and won't have the benefit of bent refs and a corrupt governing body in their pocket.

No chance. They are self serving c*nts, that only see short term with no thought for the bigger game. Everything they populate, they ultimately corrupt and ruin.

Their breeze block pit needs razed to the ground after they are tossed out the game altogether.

A disgrace to sport and a rancid stain on society.

No.

The owners of the SPFL is Fergus McSquint and some other howker (cant remember his name). Their job is to surpass our trophy haul and it's going that way :mad::mad:

You know when we say we are the world's most successful club, and they mock us. Well they want to be able to say that, and should they get to more trophies and titles than us no one will be mocking it, it will be official, you'll be getting told on BBC, STV, Clyde. They want to laud it over us like the poster above said

No. The only thing they want us ten in a row and they don't care how they get it.

Scottish football is fucked and there is no way back for it now.

Corrupt to the core.

Nah doubt it their priorities are

1. 10 in a row *
2. Keeping the treble run going
3. Keeping their control on spfl and sfa
4. Overtaking all our records
5. Maybe after that they would look at our stuff like moving to England citing there’s nothing more for them to achieve up here

Does anyone think that Celtic's end game was the collapse of the SPFL then both of us would maybe invited to England, Possibly the Championship
I believe that was their end game back in 2012 when they tried to kill us off, so League would be deemed uncompetitive, but with Sandy and Ally as our sole custodians, we defeated that one time opportunity for them with a show of support and solidarity of which we should all be proud. Since that time they've known we'll be back, and their only strategy has been about postponing the inevitable.

Up 'til recent events, I would have agreed. Now, I'm not so sure. Who knows where football is heading.

As for the OP. The tim domination is not solely to be 'kings of Scotland'. It's about the next stage in the development of football - invite-only European Leagues.
Unless scotland bring in at least 40 million immigrants, that wont be happening. Nats might try it, mind you.

Example being, if it was on merit surely holland would be in the big 5 and not france. They're in the big 5 because of population not football credentials.

I think current sponsor New Balance were threatening that their deal would run another season if this season was null and void and they panicked because that would have destroyed the new deal with Adidas and cost them a fortune.

They play the long game.

Imo their focus is to firstly get the 10 under their belt.

Next up, will be to take possession of 'The world's most successful football team' mantle.

They hate with a passion and can't live with being in our shadow...It consumes their every day and whole lives.

Nope, they're running things up here now, why would they want to dilute their power by moving south.
They're where they want to be, it's up to us to change that.

B2ZfIIA.gif

I mean, I highly doubt it. They want easy access to the Champions League cash and to surpass us on Trophies. That's why they harnessed the SPFL, so they could bend them to their will. I thought that was fairly obvious. They don't want to be the best Celtic they can possibly be, they simply want to be considered bigger and better than us. It's why they peddle Espanyolification bollocks at every chance they get.

We've tradionally been the side that is more outward looking over the years. Always confuses me when people peddle the Old Firm joining the English set up. The levels of money needed to attain and then maintain Premier League status is insane. We aren't just going to be dropped into the Premier League or English Championship. Would take years and years of investment. I don't know why this conversation gets brought up every couple of weeks, the English teams do not want us.

A couple of things spring to mind...
Celtc will only help Celtc.

The only time Celtc have ‘helped’ Rangers was by helping to send them to the bottom of Scottish football.

Their target is 10 in a row however tainted it is.

There are two chances of either club playing in England.

Last but not least, this thread is ludicrous and should be ‘helped’ into the bin.

Now where’s that gif of the dude from Blink 182 saying WTF?

Their board didn't want us kicked down to the lower leagues, they wanted us heavy handicapped so we couldn't be a threat to them ,but at the same time still make the money off of us, like in the film Gladiator where the lady's front bottom stabs Russell Crowe then fights him when he's fucked, Their scum fans wanted it, but not the board

Which every club in England wants a piece of. Why would they let two historically massive sides in, to muscle in on that? It doesn't make any sense. English clubs have said it's a non starter for years and years.

would absolutely dominate the English league.
Scottish v English clubs..
Rangers v peados.
what's not to like, football at its toughest.
dynamite.
sky sports would love it. But cant.

For is Rangers fans this is like being in the 90s when Celtic would win against us now and again but Rangers would win the league

England is a non starter and my hope is that we can stop them like they didn’t us to gain 10 in a row

it will be a great day for us when Liewell retires As no one at our club has got the better of him the last 12 years

would absolutely dominate the English league.
Scottish v English clubs..
Rangers v peados.
what's not to like, football at its toughest.
dynamite.
sky sports would love it.

Sky already pay an exorbitant amount of money for the current product. I doubt they'd even try and sway English clubs into accepting additional competition. Especially when you consider most Scots who have Sky sports, are the ones likely to have it. Adding the Old Firm doesn't really increase or decrease their viewership as it stands.

We are the ones who stand to gain the most out of any kind of move. England doesn't want additional competition. The current top six have zero desire to invite disruption to the status quo and the rest don't want to potentially miss out on being a part of the Premier League. It's a non starter. If it was going to happen, it would have, decades ago.

Edit: just realised you were being satirical :)). My apologies mate.

Sky already pay an exorbitant amount of money for the current product. I doubt they'd even try and sway English clubs into accepting additional competition. Especially when you consider most Scots who have Sky sports, are the ones likely to have it. Adding the Old Firm doesn't really increase or decrease their viewership as it stands.

We are the ones who stand to gain the most out of any kind of move. England doesn't want additional competition. The current top six have zero desire to invite disruption to the status quo and the rest don't want to potentially miss out on being a part of the Premier League. It's a non starter. If it was going

Back