Celtics hotel open in 9 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 10 years Scooby, Shaggy and the gang will be looking for clues in the decrepit forgotten spooky hotel to solve all the scandals

It’s opening soon and will be hosting the premier party of the Daniel Day Lewis movie about Brother Walfrid that the Evening Times reported a few years back. It’ll also be showing Celtic playing an SPL game live from New York, also reported in the Evening Times a few years back.
Will there be highlights from the tour of Japan?

The Torbett, Cairney, King ,Cullen & McCafferty suites have extra soundproofing and an X box as standard.
ad_158014321.jpg

Shíte smeared wall paper pattern in the bedrooms and genuine shíte smears on the toilet walls. Showers not connected to the water supply and soap bottles that are display only mock ups.

Your typical mentally challenged home from home

Can you imagine what sort of disgusting things that will go on in the septic hotel. Ffs doesn’t bare thinking about. Are they building it near a school? :oops:

So they were involved in the illegal mining trade back in the day also?

No, they bought land called the Celtic Triangle, the local gypos robbed the nine to bag and sell the coal after the pit officially closed so the records of how deep the mining’s that was done are skewed. Same issue with the stadium, pumped in 1000’ tons to the foundations, why stadium has subsidence issues.

No, they bought land called the Celtic Triangle, the local gypos robbed the nine to bag and sell the coal after the pit officially closed so the records of how deep the mining’s that was done are skewed. Same issue with the stadium, pumped in 1000’ tons to the foundations, why stadium has subsidence issues.
Interesting

Thought they already had a hotel....sex offenders wings of the Bar L....not many rooms available now by all accounts.

The building will need to be a circular structure and will be named the Huddle Hotel - better known as the Peado Ring Hostal. (I apologise if this is not funny).
The Eastern Hotel title is also available.
Added Extras - Get your car tanned for free.

Would be a shame if Bears en masse booked rooms (without advance payment) and then cancelled at the last minute every time they have a game! :)

It was a pipe dream, the land they wanted to build on was an old Mine, a Geologist Report said it was dangerous because of illegal mining taking place in the past after the pit was official closed, it would require tons of Cement to make it safe. Lawwell turned to the GCC for help to fund it but with their prior dirty deals under a microscope they knocked him back.. this led him to go to the papers expressing his disgust at the Council failing to encourage regeneration of the area and job creation.

They could build it underground in the mine workings then, a bit like the accommodation old Fritzel built to conceal the kids he raped.
They could then name it the Fritz instead of the Ritz.

Stupid question I know but I wonder if this will get the same reaction from the council that our plans were?

Another thread on these fucking mutants.

That's 5 or 6 now on the 1st page of the forum.
It's really not that big of a deal. I'd rather we had threads on them struggling and having setbacks than threada greeting about why we're miles behind. Which we aren't at all now.

I’m just wondering if this hotel will have a play area for children. All hotels in the land say kids must be supervised at all times. What would the sign say in their hotel?
Any thoughts? :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back