Celtic's last 10 games - one disappointing aspect

It is 11 points! Do you want to gift them them the 6 points? :mad:
I’m gifting them nothing but I’m counting it as a 5 point lead and i hope our coaching staff and players do the same, I’m hoping we come through next 4/5 games with maximum points and see how they get on, the last thing we want to do now is take our foot off their throat, just keep winning.

They keep talking about being "5 points behind in real terms" No Timothy old chap you are 11 points behind with two games to play that you may or more likely may not win or even draw based on current from...in real terms!

They’ve dropped 7 points in their last 4 league games.

Prior to that run they’d only dropped 7 points from the previous 20 fixtures.

For me, it’s all about what we do but any points they drop are a more than welcome bonus

Whilst there’s only been 4 league games in there (winning only 1 by the way) their poor European form has impacted their domestic form

confidence is draining by the week and hopefully it’s drained another bit tomorrow night

It's
It's 11 points! They haven't won those games in hand. They look likely to drop more points the shape their in. No confidence, and every game is a tense affair for them now.

I take it last season when they were belting on about being 13 points clear you agreed them even though we had a game in hand?. I've argued with the same scenario with them last season saying i5 wasn't 13 points as we had a game in hand.

With 2 games in hand I simply don’t think of that being truly 11 points
The real question is...
Is 5 points not enough?
I’d say no it’s not, given the very poor run they’ve had. This was a golden opportunity to grab a load of points
I don't even know what point you're trying to make here

Probably your arse. Pm me there will be people who can vouch for me on here. A different opinion doesn't mean poet. Some like yourself struggle with that outlook though.
I struggle with the lack of perspective, logic and common sense in the post I quoted. But do agree on balance you are probably a bear (I had a quick look at your post history). A bear with not even a glass half full perspective, the glass disintegrated and a Tim rammed the shards up your butthole perspective. But a bear none the less.

I mean, we’ve trounced nearly everyone for about 20 games all season, never lost, hardly conceded a goal and you harp back 15 games and 3 months ago to the Hibs game that we would have won but for appalling referreeing.

I stand by my view you have an unnecessarily negative view of things that doesn’t fit the most recent and strongest evidence available.

So yes, I struggle with your contrarian view. Merely having a contrarian view does not make you right or special or any more intelligent than anyone else. Yes, ultimately things could play out as negatively as you say. But it’s still odd to hang everything only on minor negatives compared to much larger, more recent and more relevant positives.

I take it last season when they were belting on about being 13 points clear you agreed them even though we had a game in hand?. I've argued with the same scenario with them last season saying i5 wasn't 13 points as we had a game in hand.
It's points on the board therefore 11 clear! They have to win those games, you're conceding points before they've even played.

Back