Celtic's new cb turning his back on lennon after the motherwell game

Time will tell. Think sometimes fans read too much into stuff like that, players are quite worked up after games etc

If it had been Brown or another longtime player then I’d put it down to a temporary fallout, that kind of thing happens in even the best teams. But he’s their big new signing. He shouldn’t act like that after winning 5-2, he should’ve been all smiles and bonding with the team/fans. None of them seemed particularly happy, but then I’ve only seen that short clip.

Yes, there definitely seems like an absence of chemistry there - but I'll bet it's not confined just to the centre half - I think this disrespect probably extends to quite a number of others within the celtic team.

Contrast that with the situation at Rangers - where Gerrard commands the respect and loyalty of his entire squad. I hink the 'Gerrard factor' cannot be underestimated, and is what will get us over the top and bring 55 back home to Ibrox.

It’s night and day looking at them and us. It’s not the first time I’ve noticed something like this.

As much as it’s alien to us all we should all be hoping they manage to beat Dunfermline because he could be gone otherwise and we really don’t want that, just when the real fun is about to start.

Bizarre one, that.

A wee guy who hardly set the heather alight at Sunderland and looks like he should be the matchday mascot is getting a game ahead of him.

His wife is an actress and he has a young kid. Doubt a move to Europe would interest him.

Not good enough for the EPL, and his wages are too high for a lot of Championship clubs.

Hang on in there Scotty boy.
That’s harsh on actresses being honest.

If we get 55 and Lennon is still with them they will put his head on the pole.
Everyone predicted how this would end. Including alot of them.

He is our best signing this season. He wont see Christmas.

Absolute lunacy giving him the job on their part. Which is fucking nice

Thing about Lennon he is obviously like Marmite, a guy you take to or you don’t.

He is the type that sends his ilk wild yet will demotivate others

Rodgers was far more balanced.

Lennon is probably a couple of bad games away from the calls from the hoards for his head...............it’s magic LOL
The likes of Tierney, Griffiths and Brown love him, all horrible twats themselves.

Back