Celtics new sponsors - Aaiaas

Probably revenge for adidas bringing out an away kit that is the colour of 1970s toothpaste.

celtic-fc-20-21-away-mini-kit.jpg
Mint Aero?

The Germans will be suing the scum for breach of contract with that joke of a job haha.

Although I say the bead rattlers are not getting much off them to being with to maufacture their rancid gear. How many jerseys do they in reality sell in Oireland and elsewhere these days - everyone seems to support an EPL team when I was over there for work purposes previously.

Ironically, the Piggery peasants are seen over there as a British club. :))

Plastering the name of your kit makers over the seats like that looks cheap as %^*&.

Imagine "Castore" across the seats of the Copland Road.

Do many clubs do this or just that mob?
no but having their badge across a stand would look good

Nonce park is like the yellow pages pay them enough and they’ll stick any cheap tacky sponsor across the seats.

When you consider the cesspit they are pouring their money into I dont suppose they'll be too bothered about their name not appearing properly.

I seen a scabby wee bastard on sky sport news talking about tonights game against the Vikings.
Scum top from Aaiass green stripes on one shoulder and gold on the other side.
Now I couldn't generally give one about them but we get Orange tops or lettering the scum and Journalists bite at us.
Claim to be Scottish but love the irish.

That's what happens when you need to put letters together and join them up to make a word instead of just throwing paint over the seats to make a Nike sign.

Plastering the name of your kit makers over the seats like that looks cheap as %^*&.

Going by the thread on Castore quality you can bet some letters would fall off.!

Total rancid puke. I am so damn conflicted - not sure what to do with my 3 pairs of Stan Smiths and Gazelles now. Been trying to convince myself they are timeless and I should see past the mhanky mob but it is a real struggle.

That is fucking rank. Looks like the colour of that cheap soap you get in dingy hostels urinals.

On another note; I've been seeing adidas gear on sale left & right recently & when they were sponsored by NB, their gear was on sale everywhere too. Is it just confirmation bias where I'm avoiding sales I might otherwise have bought from or are they always being sponsored by mobs that are on a downward trend?

Don't think we're in a place to laugh at a kit manufacturer to be fair given our start with Castore.

Maybe they only had enough white seats from the nike logo and thats was the best they could do. Honestly LMAO

Nike Logo seats and a 5l tin of whitewash, job done.

They have a lot more whitewash than that but they’ll never have enough to erase all their misdemeanours.

Loads of Clubs do it. Money (and new seats) for nothing when you can’t actually see it during a game.

Total rancid puke. I am so damn conflicted - not sure what to do with my 3 pairs of Stan Smiths and Gazelles now. Been trying to convince myself they are timeless and I should see past the mhanky mob but it is a real struggle.

I'm making a conscious decision to avoid ever buying new adidas gear of course. Can't bring myself to bin any of my old stuff though... i'm too tight!

On another note; I've been seeing adidas gear on sale left & right recently & when they were sponsored by NB, their gear was on sale everywhere too. Is it just confirmation bias where I'm avoiding sales I might otherwise have bought from or are they always being sponsored by mobs that are on a downward trend?
Not surprised. Any company that gets into bed with the vermin will end up losing more in lost sales from us

Old Trafford had UMBRO across a stand years ago, but it was really well done and looked good.

Back