Celtic's post match song celebrations .

siegeheroes13

Why did the Celtic PA announcer find it fit and appropriate to play a song which had been sung constantly throughout the game by the Green Brigade, with the words ''We're the I,I,I, Irish Republican Army, we're the I,I,I,IRA'' strange choice of song given it had been used on so many occasions with those controversial lyrics .

Is there any word of this in the press at all today by chance?

Can you imagine the uproar if we had done something similar after a victory against that lot.

Can't say i'm surprised.

I honestly cannot believe this isn’t plastered over the mhedia.

Imagine Tiffany or Marching through Georgia blasting round our stadium after a match against them, there would be absolute uproar. This country is infested with poets in every position of authority.

Said it at the time. The thumb was clearly seen on camera mouthing the ira part before it quickly panned away. Suprised it's not been brought up and posted somewhere. No chance of it being highlighted in the media anyway.

The hypocrisy is unreal. They would be the first screaming from the rooftops if we were to play the full version of Simply the Best.

Is there any other club in the world that openly promotes terrorists that attacked home soil in the manner they do.

It would be like New York Red Bulls singing %^*& Allah and the taliban
New York City FC being offended with such chanting then going on to sing a song glorifying the taliban.

When you switch the names around it rally shows how ridiculous their behaviour is.

Disgusting behaviour from the mhanky mob but as usual they show themselves up to be classless scumbags

No negative comments from mhedia whores who as per usual were too busy joining in the sing song.

What song was it

Beautiful Sunday but the scum have worked IRA into the lyrics. How original.

It’s interesting we got hounded for simply the best to the extent the club caved in and banned it altogether for a few seasons and only re-introduced it with the chorus part. What’s the difference here? Nobody seems to pull them up over it. It’s the second old firm game in a row they’ve had it blasted out at full time. They’re untouchable. If in doubt just blame the green brigade.

Same happened in May when they won the league against us. Nothing was said or done then and nothing will happen this time either.

As an Ex-Serviceman of 31 years it sickens me that this IRA shite has somehow become acceptable in our society with individuals in positions of power clearly tapping along. Scotland is fucked.

I don't give a %^*& what they sing coz we sing songs about the UVF so I am not getting offended. We should start singing what the hell we like and don't admit to anything. FTP

Said it at the time. The thumb was clearly seen on camera mouthing the ira part before it quickly panned away. Suprised it's not been brought up and posted somewhere. No chance of it being highlighted in the media anyway.
Said that to my mate who was watching it with me that Griffiths had mouthed that

Where is NBM or FARE when you need them ?

Probably being wined and dined in the inner sanctum of the GD.

This scum took offence and Penny Arcade and the Sloop John B\Famine Song. It's got to the point neither are played in pubs anymore. And no one in the press mentions their post match behaviour yesterday

It's a one sided street

Anybody with a Twitter asked the likes of spiers for a comment, he's usually against such disgusting bigotry

This scum took offence and Penny Arcade and the Sloop John B\Famine Song. It's got to the point neither are played in pubs anymore. And no one in the press mentions their post match behaviour yesterday

It's a one sided street

They took offence to Penny Arcade?

Why?

They even sing it right in front of the cops such is their bravado they can openly celebrate IRA terrorism without prosecution

There should be questions asked why the club PA only encourage it.

Bigots singing songs supporting terrorists who killed en masse innocent children, women and men...these people are the lowest of society.

I thought sectarian IRA songs are never heard at the Piggery, and only sung by a minority at away games ? :rolleyes:

Why did the Celtic PA announcer find it fit and appropriate to play a song which had been sung constantly throughout the game by the Green Brigade, with the words ''We're the I,I,I, Irish Republican Army, we're the I,I,I,IRA'' strange choice of song given it had been used on so many occasions with those controversial lyrics .
Just to be clear, it was sung by the Green Brigade but also by the rest of the stadum throughout the match. Don't let anyone tell you it's a minority.

This country is fucked!
No media bringing this up? Ffs! What a sad nation we have become.
Can Jack be suspended for doing those cunts during Scotland training??
All 3 in a oner Ryan son!

Back