Celtic's post match song celebrations .

In that video, there’s two police walk past while the scum are singing Aye RA and don’t bat an eyelid, remember we had a fan locked up for 3mth for singing the billy boys

Imagine the uproar had we won and played Tiffany whilst parading round the pitch and taunting their fans.

This country is a joke.

Next time we beat them at our place then Lafferty and the rest of the lads have every right to do the same to the scum fans, the DJ should crank up simply the best and there is absolutely no room what so ever for complaint.

We simply state "This is how we were treated at the piggery, so we conclude it is acceptable both ways.

In that video, there’s two police walk past while the scum are singing Aye RA and don’t bat an eyelid, remember we had a fan locked up for 3mth for singing the billy boys

While another is filming Rangers fans with a mobile phone, yet some on here say there is no Police favouritism.

Why did the Celtic PA announcer find it fit and appropriate to play a song which had been sung constantly throughout the game by the Green Brigade, with the words ''We're the I,I,I, Irish Republican Army, we're the I,I,I,IRA'' strange choice of song given it had been used on so many occasions with those controversial lyrics .

We should get rock of Gibraltar on the pa when we smash them at Ibrox

Play simply the best full version before we play them in December then Beautiful Sunday once we f"ck them and keep them penned in to learn our version of it.

And ram it home with ' I,I,I remember bloody sunday. Ohhh hey hey what a beautiful day.'

It’s simple

Tiffany - I think we’re alone now

Tina Turner - simply the best

There is no reason not to

So Celtic FC play this tune knowing exactly what the scum will sing, yet we play about a 15 second snippet of Simply The Best?

Fuk them.

Those cops should be ashamed

Who’s to say the two polis aren’t mentally challengeds? Police Scotland just like everything else these days is polluted with them, that’s why things are as bad as they are but that said there was too many yahoos in that vid for 2 officers to tackle on their own and let’s be honest, the modern day force doesn’t have the type of officers we had 30 or 40 years ago.

Some of the jokers in the uniform nowadays and the force in general are laughable but the fact that we are basically in a situation where we are without question treated differently from the filth hordes is a disgrace, they are getting away with stuff we would get slaughtered for and that is not something to laugh about unless you are a mentally challenged and Rangers hater and there’s lots of them doing just that as they think of the next stunt they are going to pull.

Last edited:
Why did the Celtic PA announcer find it fit and appropriate to play a song which had been sung constantly throughout the game by the Green Brigade, with the words ''We're the I,I,I, Irish Republican Army, we're the I,I,I,IRA'' strange choice of song given it had been used on so many occasions with those controversial lyrics .
Because he is a 19th Century Terrorist , simples .

I think even their church cult has links to the IRA.

cardinal_keith_o_brien_jimmy_savile.jpg

savile-IRA-newsnight1.jpeg

And they're all nonces.

Monday, 20 October 2014
British spies recruited paedo IRA chief / spiescovered up sex-abuse of teen-girls by IRA

Reportedly MI5 covered up the abuse of young girls, and boys, by leaders of the IRA and similar organisations.

Reportedly, MI5 provided boys from the Kincora childrens care home to the militants, so that they could be controlled.

In the 1970s, Joe Cahill, who helped found the Provisional IRA, was pictured abusing a 14-year-old girl in a car.

The UK security services covered up the case and persuaded Cahill to become an agent of the UK security services.

Belfast.jpg

Jimmy Savile in Belfast in Northern Ireland. Savile is believed to have been working for the UK security services.

It is believed that all the key leaders of the 'terrorist' organisations were working for the UK security services.

It is believed that the 'terrorism' in Northern Ireland was directed by the UK security services as a way of discrediting those who wanted Northern Ireland to leave the UK.

Joe-Cahill.jpg

IRA's Joe Cahill in1971

In addition, Cahill’s grand-niece, Mairia, revealed that the IRA covered up the alleged abuse she suffered as a 16-year-old at the hands of another IRA figure.

Gerry Adams' brother Liam was jailed for sexually abusing his own daughter.

Liam is currently serving a 16-year prison sentence for raping and abusing Aine Dahlstrom when she was aged between four and nine in the late 70s and early 80s.

PAY-Simon-Danczuk.jpg

Labour MP Simon Danczuk

Labour MP Simon Danczuk, who exposed the truth about MP Cyril Smith, said: "The exploitation of children by the secret services and members of the establishment comes as no surprise.

"We are discovering a history of poor children being treated like disposable goods by people in high places and no one batted an eyelid."

1413789026768_wps_6_Joe_Cahill_centre_school_.jpg

Meeting of PIE 1971?

Jimmy Savile boasted that he had friends in the IRA who could beat up anyone who got in his way.

Jimmy Savile and the IRA: Predator boasted terrorist friends could ... - Mirror.co.uk

Northern Ireland by niknkimnollie

The Sunday People revealed how Jimmy Savile once told one of their journalists that he could fix anyone with just one phone call - to the IRA terrorists.

Savile said: "All I have to do is call my friends in the IRA. They’ll have someone waking up in hospital the next morning eating their breakfast through a f***ing straw.

"I know the IRA, men from the IRA, and you don’t need to ask these guys twice.

"I'm serious. Don't f***ing think I’m not serious. I can get them done - just with a phone call. That’s all it takes, young man."

Jimmy Savile and the IRA: Predator boasted terrorist friends could ...

When Savile talked of IRA terrorists, he presumably meant those working for MI5 or MI6.

Northern Ireland by Slainte

Savile was a regular visitor to Belfast, the location of the KINCORA children's home

Why do we let shit like this bother us I expect nothing less from scum

We just fight fire with fire play loyalist music before games and have a band on at half time when we play these mutants

Thier bus shouldn't get to Ibrox front doors untouched either

We've got to fight back then with 'Simply the best' with add ons,fight fire with fire,it's the only way that we are going to win this propaganda warfair.

Said it for long enough with regards to the hun word,send it back to it's rightful owners and lets see how the media and politicians deal with it.

Can anyone copy the video clip being retweeted from West Belfast UPRG twitter page showing the ira-oke ?( sorry on iPhone -can’t paste link )This needs shared far and wide . A few faces could / would / should easily be recognised ....

Last edited:
Because they don’t care and those in authority don’t either
Sad that this is the Scotland we have to look forward to, they push that little bit more with every passing month aided and abetted by all their well placed stooges. Where is this going to end, probably a mirror image of the Irish Republic.

Posted on twitter yesterday, let's counter this and the play the sash and derrys walls over our PA , imagine the outcry from the media and politicians!

Well there it is right there in post N0.80, are any of the media outlets going to prove they can actually be impartial and show this scum to the world, well what about it?

I'd love to know what all they patsies out there are scared of, is it bad celtc or does it go much higher than that?

So have the scum infested Scottish media mentioned this? I think I know the answer already!

We need to, at the least, phone and text/email talksport in our thousands asking Alan Brazil what he thinks about a stadium full of his beloved sellick fans singing IRA songs. Similar with 5live and Nicky Campbell. He's not a beast but he does wax sanctimonious about sectarian singing, but only from rangers.

my mate contacted the record ...the reply was but Rangers fans use add-ons....and the guy said about Paul gazza

The record have went with stories about Gazza singing add ons and a bear picking his nose at the match. But thousands of celtic fans singing sectarian songs encouraged by there club is a non story. Unbelievable really!

Nothing yet? Nothing from those champions of sectarianism, Nil by Mouth?

No, of course not. Them and FARE are two cheeks of the same bigot arse. Neither is an anti sectarian organisation. Both anti protestant and anti unionist

Nothing yet? Nothing from those champions of sectarianism, Nil by Mouth?

No, of course not. Them and FARE are two cheeks of the same bigot arse. Neither is an anti sectarian organisation. Both anti protestant and anti unionist
Has someone ever asked UEFA if they are aware the organisation they are using to fight bigotry is ignoring it from one team?

Same happened in May when they won the league against us. Nothing was said or done then and nothing will happen this time either.

As an Ex-Serviceman of 31 years it sickens me that this IRA shite has somehow become acceptable in our society with individuals in positions of power clearly tapping along. Scotland is fucked.

There is something that I never really understood.

Apparently, Scottish authorities, be it politicians, police or other law enforcement folk simply fail to act according to the law in your country ... the U.K. that is. The Terrorism Act 2000 and 2006 clearly states what is proscribed in Britain and time and again, the Yahoos with their IRAoke, abuse, chants and whatnot go 100 % against that.

So if the aforementioned fail to act, who are their superiors, people who could excert pressure. The Home Office? The Ministry of Justice? The Ministry of Defence acting on behalf of those servicemen who died or were wounded by the IRA bombs? Veteran organisations?

It is these who should be taken to task now ... the facts are there and Freedon of Speech and all that have long since went out of the window.

I honestly cannot believe this isn’t plastered over the mhedia.

Imagine Tiffany or Marching through Georgia blasting round our stadium after a match against them, there would be absolute uproar. This country is infested with poets in every position of authority.

And we have let them do so with our inept attitude to which reptilian we mark our X at in the polling booth.

And naebody come on tae me and say they HAVEN'T......THEY HAVE.

I'm gonnae repeat this again for the umpteenth time so listen up again.

Jack McConnell Labour Leader in Scotland at the time when Blair and Labour were in the throes of the General Election met with Cardinal Thomas Winning at his house in Newlands Road to discuss the RC vote to elect Labour in Scotland and what the Labour party could do for the further advancement of power to the RC church in way of promoting them in Scotland.

The same was done when Salmond got in with the Nationalists, only this time it was with Keith O'Brien.

They play republican garbage over the PA system before the game so it’s no surprise they play this ditty after now aswell. I’m sure we could find a cultural song to play over our PA system before the matches.

Not matter the provocation, we're better than stooping to their level.

When our time comes, play our celebratory tunes but withhold anything than can be hi-jacked for add-ons.

I don't give a %^*& what they sing coz we sing songs about the UVF so I am not getting offended. We should start singing what the hell we like and don't admit to anything. FTP

I get you’re point Punk and wholeheartedly agree but the problem here is, we’re demonised for signing add ons, but that rancid club are actively encouraging it by playing these songs over the tannoy which their fans and players are singing I Ran Away addons to with nothing being said in the MSM.

In fact you’ll probably find the majority of politicians (MSP’s, MP’s, councillors etc) who attend their matches will be toe tapping, hand clapping and singing along to this as well. That’s what we’re up against.

They do it because nobody cares - no FARE, no Plod, no journalists. NO one is interested in what they do.

Back