Celtic's post match song celebrations .

Having watched this happening at last season's game there, and now this, I'm still astonished that the Scottish media has taken a vow of silence on the issue.

That, in itself, speaks volumes about the society within which Rangers FC operates.

What i find strange is for a club they say dosn,t exist they don,t half go over board with the celebrations when they beat us.

One club and it's board is actively trying to stamp out the Sectarian element within the support whilst the others across the City sing from the same hymn sheet and it's encouraged from the board right down to the fans.

If you were to pick up a paper in this country though you would think it's us that are doing f*ck all to eradicate this problem.

It's like that wee c*nt you went to school with who would arse about and get away with it but the moment you opened your mouth the teacher was all over it, that's how it feels.

http://glasgowgospel.org/title-day-shame-celtic-fans-belt-out-ira-song-at-parkhead-trophy-day/
Title day shame: Celtic fans belt out IRA song at Parkhead trophy day

Everyone knows that from time to time some of the songs sung by certain fans in the Scottish Premiership are beyond the pale.

Doesn’t matter if its Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen or of course the big two who, by law of averages, have the most bampots by far.

But on the most part, particularly for Celtic, these types of songs and the old republican songbook are usually kept on the shelf until heated away games against Rangers or Hearts. (and even then outright and blatant support for the IRA is rare)

So its fair to say that, with one possible exception against Linfield, songs about the IRA and republicanism have slowly been becoming almost an extinct species at Celtic Park over the last 15/20 years since Fergus McCann’s Bhoys Against Bigotry campaign.

So it came as a bit of a shock on Sunday to hear the Celtic park hordes belt out a new catchy song as they were about to be awarded the league trophy after defeat in a meaningless game against Aberdeen.

http://glasgowgospel.org/title-day-shame-celtic-fans-belt-out-ira-song-at-parkhead-trophy-day/
May 15, 2018

They were happy to have the same IRA fest when they had their title celebrations last May.

When you read this report on it though you can see what we are up against..

Last edited:
Why did the Celtic PA announcer find it fit and appropriate to play a song which had been sung constantly throughout the game by the Green Brigade, with the words ''We're the I,I,I, Irish Republican Army, we're the I,I,I,IRA'' strange choice of song given it had been used on so many occasions with those controversial lyrics .
I wish our dj had the balls theirs has. They play what they want...we are feart to play Simply The Best ffs or The Sash etc etc

You can also hear quite clearly that it is not just the Gangrene Provo brigade that are belting this out.its the whole stadium .

Scumbags

That’s been the eye-opener for me.

Maybe I was just naive and thought that it was just a loud minority. It appears that there are literally tens-of-thousands of scumbags who openly support the IRA in our city.

Again, this is highly illegal and the Terrorism Act 2016 is dangerously being ignored by the Scottish police force.

Because they don’t care and those in authority don’t either
This.

I'm stating the obvious here but as long as the poisonous tentacles of the SNP reach into every aspect of life in Scotland this type of behaviour will largely go unreported, be ignored by the authorities and therefore thrive. Wee Burnie covets their vote so much that it wouldn't surprise me at all if a 'below the table policy' existed to keep them sweet on and at all levels.

They get away with murder.

Next time we do turn this lot over i cant wait for our response, but i can guarantee it will be all over the mhedia and club will be getting pelters for it.

Any how Thornlie Boys playlist at Ibrox in december

I'm gonnae repeat this again for the umpteenth time so listen up again.

Jack McConnell Labour Leader in Scotland at the time when Blair and Labour were in the throes of the General Election met with Cardinal Thomas Winning at his house in Newlands Road to discuss the RC vote to elect Labour in Scotland and what the Labour party could do for the further advancement of power to the RC church in way of promoting them in Scotland.

The same was done when Salmond got in with the Nationalists, only this time it was with Keith O'Brien.

Absolutely spot on, BOTH these parties are riddled with filthy animals and therefore pretty much a no go area for us. I keep hearing people saying get more active, get involved from the inside and create change but I’m sorry I personally cannot and will not get involved with people I cannot stomach, they are disgusting morally repugnant self serving individuals and I’m afraid to say THEY have totally f@cked the Labour Party in Scotland for evermore and they’ve clearly got their feet firmly under the SNP’s table.

There is only one place left to go whether we like it or not, I know that’s not going to go down well with SOME reading this but if you are happy with the way our club and fans are regarded in modern day Scotland and how these TWO filth ridden parties which apparently enjoy the support of many right on bears then let them carry on, any of us who are involved with these two abominations make no real difference, it’s plain to see we don’t matter and the b@stards holding power don’t care! our country has gone significantly backwards, I have had enough of their attacks, their hypocrisy and corrupt to the core agendas and as long as things stay the way they are this long decline we are on is going to be catastrophic.

Opens the door for our man with the tunes to play Sloop John B,The great and good in the press/media NBM and the Scottish Parliament would have a hairy fit,Hypocritical barstewards .

No wonder I hate these rancid bastards . Lowlife rotten to the core . I just wish they would all jump on ferries back to their spiritual home , then again the people of Republic of Ireland wouldn't want them .

They get away with murder.

Next time we do turn this lot over i cant wait for our response, but i can guarantee it will be all over the mhedia and club will be getting pelters for it.

Any how Thornlie Boys playlist at Ibrox in december

I’d rather the bluenotes myself.

The silence from the Scottish press the politicians and all the usual suspects to a man shows you the sinister agenda they are all working to , the fact that not one has broken rank and mentioned the open support of terrorism that is club endorsed not for the first time either by the playing of this tune over their PA system after the fans have spent the previous 90 mins singing the same song

Imagine the usual moral sectarian crusaders if Rangers were to play Tiffany or Sloop john bee over our PA system after the support had spent 90 mins singing our version of it ?

There would be calls for parliament involvement

Scotland's shame is a terrified compliant onside media

The silence from the Scottish press the politicians and all the usual suspects to a man shows you the sinister agenda they are all working to , the fact that not one has broken rank and mentioned the open support of terrorism that is club endorsed not for the first time either by the playing of this tune over their PA system after the fans have spent the previous 90 mins singing the same song

Imagine the usual moral sectarian crusaders if Rangers were to play Tiffany or Sloop john bee over our PA system after the support had spent 90 mins singing our version of it ?

There would be calls for parliament involvement

Scotland's shame is a terrified compliant onside media
The gutter Scottish sporting press would all still have been sat in the ground while this Provofest was taking place.
Yet there is nothing said or written about it.. :mad:

celtic-ira.jpg

Untouchables.

images

jamesconnolyscot1.jpg

They are well protected by Hollyrood.

snpira.jpeg

images

images

2zea1s3.jpg

B8_DD25_F1_F6_F5_473_D_9925_AE7651_E1_FFA3.png

The SNP, the supposed " Scottish patriots", couldn't care less regarding the families of Scottish soldiers murdered by IRA terrorists when they see and hear this rabble at the Piggery.

Back