Celts for change.

Wrap up warm like wee Frimpers / Tracy Chapman Timbo. It will be freezing.

giphy.gif

No wonder he couldn't shag that whore from USA. She must have looked at him and thought it was a bam up.

Wasn't expecting the car park routine until later in the season, hopefully the 'counter-protest' mob turn up as well for a mega tim-on-tim.

Well im sure plod will be all over this.Well what I probably should have said they will probably be amongst the protesters supporting this pish

Absolutely superb. It would be a shame if social distancing measures weren't adhered to, and they all caught covid, eh?

Tim on Tim special

Live from the car park
(In a Jonathon Watson style jim white esque voice)...

...Here, where I am live from where I am standing, which is here. Equipped with a special body cam as well as body odour protection, I am reporting large swathes of dirty protesters, protesting about nothing but frothing at the mouth about it...

They all want the same different things, they’re up in arms about it but I’ve jumped out of the way of that, my mask won’t protect me from the stench...

:)):))

11 trophies won in a row, 9-ish league titles, in a Comfort Blanket Cup final against a team a division below for a quadruple-treble, given the dross in the league this season they are a mere 5 points down in November with a long, long way to go in the title race.

What's their response to such a minor setback?

"Tae the car park, Declan! They're naw showin pashun, desire, fight an at. It's a disastur, a catastrafy."

As a 42 year old with an ever changing world more and more making no sense to me there is something comforting in them embracing their birth right to be embarrassing mentalists again.
it is great isnt it? grew up laughing at them making complete tits themselves.
Been a hard few years now, but the light is dawning once again

Winning 55 is going to do as much damage as the 90s did to previous generations of mentally challengeds.

They will be scarred for life.

The originally damaged will be baffult and the newbies will be bewildered as they have been led to believe they were out of sight.

Give kimmy jong a call with the coordinates, tell him we will give the Koreans a glamour friendly in exchange

11 trophies won in a row, 9-ish league titles, in a Comfort Blanket Cup final against a team a division below for a quadruple-treble, given the dross in the league this season they are a mere 5 points down in November with a long, long way to go in the title race.

What's their response to such a minor setback?

"Tae the car park, Declan! They're naw showin pashun, desire, fight an at. It's a disastur, a catastrafy."

Deep down, they know that the trophies they've racked up during our absence are worthless. They think that a tinpot 10 in a row will give their shitty club some credibility. They are not all there in the noggin.

Back