Celts for change.

In the green corner, it’s that old guy Matt McGlone with his four cans of Stella and his We Buy Any Car degree certificate.

Representing the young guys, in the other green corner, it’s Dominik Diamond with his balsa wood crucifix, his woke bible and candles for that after fight vigil.

I hope this happens and the two different camps go right ahead with each other.
It will take me right back to the days when they used to knock 7 bells of sh!te out of each other when we beat them at their old pre-94 dump. The spaces would open up in the jungle and the ‘cellic end’ and you’d see the missiles flying through the air.
mentally challenged on mentally challenged was a national sport back then. Let’s hope we see a return.

Few changes that wouldn’t go amiss.

Protect the youngsters.
Soap in the showers.
Toothpaste for Lennon.
Ban on terrorist sympathisers.
Cut out anti-semitism.

If this is how they react at being a few points behind (I'm giving them the games in hand in my head), the meltdown when we finally win 55 will be unbelievable

Yup they have two home games that are gimme. I don't get the attitude on here that it's win i don't get the papes attitude that it's lost. We are great at the moment but we've had a couple of sloppy draws. One more and it's all to play for again.
Whilst I’m enjoying their current struggle, there are 9 OF points still to play for.

We write them off at our peril.

That said, I do hope Lennon stays....

Do you think winning 55 will cause more of a meltdown than Helicopter Sunday?

I mean they still really hurt over that - absolute glorious

This after they have won or been * awarded the last 11 trophies in Scottish football :)) :))

f@cking magnificent stuff, it's not more than 7 or 8 weeks ago they were telling the world everything was great in mentally challengedville , and they were counting down to their 10, back to the future lads, its all been done in the 90s,

Are the bheasts the most indulged fhans in the world? What a meltdown.

An ingrained inferiority complex will do that to you. They are just reverting back to their natural state.

The 90s absolutely broke large swathes of their support, and clearly it’s being passed down.

Latest posts

Back