Cesspit of hatred.

Hindleymonwafc

I've said it before and I'll say it again..there is only one answer to all this hatred , just fucking leave and tell them to do one. Join the lowest league we have to and work our way up through the English system ...there would be thousands of us here to follow every match. Just imagine , no shit from jealous pricks and a fair call from refs. You know it makes sense.

They would try to follow us, it's a lifelong obsession.
hC13F5CB8

I've said it before and I'll say it again..there is only one answer to all this hatred , just fucking leave and tell them to do one. Join the lowest league we have to and work our way up through the English system ...there would be thousands of us here to follow every match. Just imagine , no shit from jealous pricks and a fair call from refs. You know it makes sense.
I agree with you but even if the British football authorities were willing to allow it (which they wont) UEFA wont , so it will not happen. :(

I agree with you but even if the British football authorities were willing to allow it (which they wont) UEFA wont , so it will not happen. :(

Unfortunately you're probably bang on mate..I have 2 dogs at home and if you treat 1 the other sulks and kicks off. That's why it wont happen.

Back