CF3 Loyal fan reaction to Standard 0-2 Rangers

CF3Loyal

Thanks to each of the +3k viewers on my Old Firm post match reaction video, although given I had comments from Celtic and ‘Hibs’ fans I’m not expecting the same numbers on tonight’s video which is now live.

What a night in Liege for Rangers, please watch my latest vlog and as always let me know your thoughts.

Good stuff mate first I’ve seen of you but fan content is always welcomed !!!

I’d try and stop the jumps I assume come from editing ? And also always looking down at your notes apart from that top notch .

Good stuff mate first I’ve seen of you but fan content is always welcomed !!!

I’d try and stop the jumps I assume come from editing ? And also always looking down at your notes apart from that top notch .
Thanks for the feedback, I recognised that myself - I think I was just too excited :)

Can tell you are still proper buzzing. Love it got me pumped again seeing that Roofe goal.
I suspect a lot of people will agree with your re

Morelos but whilst he is clearly not in form in front of goal he is playing a vital role for the team.
That front 3 is one of the key reasons we are not conceding goals and look how disciplined he is covering wide.

Roofe if fit though should start at the weekend as we now have a squad all ready to play rather than a first 11 that needs to play twice everyweek

Can tell you are still proper buzzing. Love it got me pumped again seeing that Roofe goal.
I suspect a lot of people will agree with your re

Morelos but whilst he is clearly not in form in front of goal he is playing a vital role for the team.
That front 3 is one of the key reasons we are not conceding goals and look how disciplined he is covering wide.

Roofe if fit though should start at the weekend as we now have a squad all ready to play rather than a first 11 that needs to play twice everyweek
I think there’s two good points made here:

1) Roofe to start over Morelos against Livingston. I have just posted my team prediction for Sunday and have Roofe starting and Morelos on the bench. This is for two reasons:

i) Roofe needs the minutes and will be flying high from the standard game.
ii) Morelos isn’t firing at the moment and the competition from Roofe may inspire him to find the form that attracted interested all around Europe in the summer.
2) Morelos is still vital to our team. His hold up play makes him very suited to how we play in
Europe. It’s no longer about having a strong first 11 but now it’s about having the best 11 to face the opposition

I think there’s two good points made here:

1) Roofe to start over Morelos against Livingston. I have just posted my team prediction for Sunday and have Roofe starting and Morelos on the bench. This is for two reasons:

i) Roofe needs the minutes and will be flying high from the standard game.
ii) Morelos isn’t firing at the moment and the competition from Roofe may inspire him to find the form that attracted interested all around Europe in the summer.
2) Morelos is still vital to our team. His hold up play makes him very suited to how we play in
Europe. It’s no longer about having a strong first 11 but now it’s about having the best 11 to face the opposition
Our squad is the main difference this year. Players can come in and out in most positions without significant impact and we have different options for different games.

Our squad is the main difference this year. Players can come in and out in most positions without significant impact and we have different options for different games.
All good mate you're watchable and you seem very genuine. Sometimes with these videos it feels like your watching an attention seeker. Definitely don't get that vibe with you atall and will be back to watch your future ones.

Top flight CF3, it's really good to see a genuine, staunch fan waxing lyrically about our beloved team. You have an excellent delivery, giving the feel of mates sitting in a pub discussing the match. You are the Michael Palin of fan vlogs. Keep up the good work.

Top flight CF3, it's really good to see a genuine, staunch fan waxing lyrically about our beloved team. You have an excellent delivery, giving the feel of mates sitting in a pub discussing the match. You are the Michael Palin of fan vlogs. Keep up the good work.
The Michael Palin of fan vlogs Cheers, I think, I actually started vlogging when we couldn’t sit in the pub and talk about football with your mates so I’m glad it has that feel. I’m hoping to one day convince some of my mates to join me on camera for a vlog.

All good mate you're watchable and you seem very genuine. Sometimes with these videos it feels like your watching an attention seeker. Definitely don't get that vibe with you atall and will be back to watch your future ones.
Cheers uncle G, I’m just a fan missing going to Ibrox and chatting about the game afterwards loving the way things are going this season. Welcome to the party :)

Thanks to each of the +3k viewers on my Old Firm post match reaction video, although given I had comments from Celtic and ‘Hibs’ fans I’m not expecting the same numbers on tonight’s video which is now live.

What a night in Liege for Rangers, please watch my latest vlog and as always let me know your thoughts.

Great entertainment but I would say drop the ear rings as they look a bit girlie

I thought you did very well mate ...well done keep up the posts..WATP

Cheers uncle G, I’m just a fan missing going to Ibrox and chatting about the game afterwards loving the way things are going this season. Welcome to the party :)
Yeah why not then mate if you enjoy it go for it and anybody who doesn't enjoy it doesn't need to watch it. You'll have plenty of bell ends giving you grief in the comments as does any blogger so of that happens don't let it out you off mate. Just ignore it. Keep up the good work

Yeah why not then mate if you enjoy it go for it and anybody who doesn't enjoy it doesn't need to watch it. You'll have plenty of bell ends giving you grief in the comments as does any blogger so of that happens don't let it out you off mate. Just ignore it. Keep up the good work
Oh I get my fair few of them from the dark side of the city who seem to take a keen interest in our football club.

Something Stevie G mentioned later in his press conference today.

Back