CF3 Loyal video now available

CF3Loyal

I haven’t recorded a vlog since our victory against Motherwell due to family commitments so have touched on the Galatasaray and Ross County games aswell as the transfer window before getting to the Old Firm game.

I have taken on feedback from my last post on Follow Follow, thank you to everyone who commented, and tried to make my video more professional and use the cutaway and split screen features to give you a break from watching my big heed. These still need a bit of refinement but let me know what you think.

Cheers

enjoyed this one. Hits the mark for me not being too young and juvenile but still enjoying.
Thanks mate, I’m still trying to find my place amongst some fantastic content already out there but think I appeal more to the mature supporter.

I haven’t recorded a vlog since our victory against Motherwell due to family commitments so have touched on the Galatasaray and Ross County games aswell as the transfer window before getting to the Old Firm game.

I have taken on feedback from my last post on Follow Follow, thank you to everyone who commented, and tried to make my video more professional and use the cutaway and split screen features to give you a break from watching my big heed. These still need a bit of refinement but let me know what you think.

Cheers

Good listen mate.

Good blog and good content. I am no expert on these things but as the video went on it started to flow a bit better, don’t know if that was the nerves disappearing or what but not a criticism just my observation. Good luck to you and keep posting them up here

A

Cheers

During your blog you brought up the fact it was behind closed doors,Talking to a couple of my Rangers supporting mates the subject of 60,000 screaming Yahoos putting pressure on the linesman to flag for the first goal to be chalked off do you think no fans worked in our favor .

A

During your blog you brought up the fact it was behind closed doors,Talking to a couple of my Rangers supporting mates the subject of 60,000 screaming Yahoos putting pressure on the linesman to flag for the first goal to be chalked off do you think no fans worked in our favor .
It certainly wouldn’t be the first time the officials would have got a big offside call wrong...

I have been discussing the tweet below this afternoon with my mates and collectively we all do think that Rangers are playing with greater freedom without fan pressure. Here’s the question ‘would you accept not going back into Ibrox this season if it means lifting the league title?’

It certainly wouldn’t be the first time the officials would have got a big offside call wrong...

I have been discussing the tweet below this afternoon with my mates and collectively we all do think that Rangers are playing with greater freedom without fan pressure. Here’s the question ‘would you accept not going back into Ibrox this season if it means lifting the league title?’

Think that’s a discussion I’ve had a few times,I don’t expect to be back at Ibrox this season and I will be absolutely delighted if we won the league.

I just passed 1k views on a post match reaction video for the first time. Thank you to everyone who has watched and commented, even the Celtic fans!

Back