CFC_Anon Twitter account - unmasked

Geronimoo

So it appears this account has, all along, been an actual employee of Celtic. Since being outed the account and all tweets have been deleted.

incredible stuff if true.

for those who are wondering WTF... this is the guy who printed hoodies mocking Kamara after the Slavering Prague game, among literally hundreds of other misdemeanours.

So it appears this account has, all along, been an actual employee of Celtic. Since being outed the account and all tweets have been deleted.

incredible stuff if true.

for those who are wondering WTF... this is the guy who printed hoodies mocking Kamara after the Slavering Prague game, among literally hundreds of other misdemeanours.
Why have you chosen to stay true to the anonymous theme by failing to actually tell WTF you are talking about?

Name names and provide linkage and them perhaps we’ll know what you’re referring to.

NINTCHDBPICT000320267541.jpg

Supposedly it's the head of analysis and technical operations at Celtic, Craig Dunbar

If you check out that tweet he goes into why he believes it to be Dunbar.
Outed by one of their own too. All because he wasn't on toeing their everything Rangers bad, celtic good narrative.

I should maybe clarify this a wee bit. That Jucojames was very critical of how they were being run. Giving honest assessments on both their players & corporate dealings with in depth financial analysis & comparisons between us & them. Basically being the bearer of bad news that all wasn't what was being made out by the moonhowlers & we were actually not really in any trouble at all.

He’s a guy that has set up an account to sell crap to the most delusional individuals in world history and gets publicity by being a totally twat.

What happened to the guy that was apparently unmasked previously as being some cage fighting clown or am I imagining this?

Hardly iron clad evidence is it?

Regardless it's funny anyway. Have to say the whole offering square go patter did make me chuckle when he started it.

Regardless it's funny anyway. Have to say the whole offering square go patter did make me chuckle when he started it.
It was a FFer he was supposed to meet at the bridge I’m sure. :))

Just another highlight in a wonderful season on FF.

It's pretty strong evidence, along with the account being deleted straight after those tweets.

Dhim on Dhim is glorious to see. The guy JucoJames definitely seems to have called the Brown regression before any of the manky mob cared to notice but we’ve known he’s been on the slide for years. Was always overrated and will be carded more than any other player in the league next season when he doesn’t have the protection of the green/grey.

I think he's saying Dunbar is either assisting the troll or knows him. I don't think Dunbar is the looney who was offering square go's at Asda Dalmarnock.

Outed by one of their own too. All because he wasn't on toeing their everything Rangers bad, celtic good narrative.

I should maybe clarify this a wee bit. That Jucojames was very critical of how they were being run. Giving honest assessments on both their players & corporate dealings with in depth financial analysis & comparisons between us & them. Basically being the bearer of bad news that all wasn't what was being made out by the moonhowlers & we were actually not really in any trouble at all.

Desmond's son had an account set up having a go at Jucojames.

Dhim on Dhim is glorious to see. The guy JucoJames definitely seems to have called the Brown regression before any of the manky mob cared to notice but we’ve known he’s been on the slide for years. Was always overrated and will be carded more than any other player in the league next season when he doesn’t have the protection of the green/grey.
He also wasn't impressed with the signings they made while the rest of them were shouting about it being 'their best transfer windwo in years'. Also pointed out that our signings had basically covered any weaknesses we had last season. This made him pretty unpopular with the manky mob but he's been proven to be correct.

Back