CFC_Anon Twitter account - unmasked

Was he not already outed when he left his login details on a screen shot from a football database or is that a different thing?

So it appears this account has, all along, been an actual employee of Celtic. Since being outed the account and all tweets have been deleted.

incredible stuff if true.

for those who are wondering WTF... this is the guy who printed hoodies mocking Kamara after the Slavering Prague game, among literally hundreds of other misdemeanours.
Aye his first tweet was anatalytics showing how much scott brown was running in training etc then the account went full meltdown and was offering ppl square gos lol, his tweets where just echoing what lennon was saying basically so I thought it was someone close to lennon

Was he not already outed when he left his login details on a screen shot from a football database or is that a different thing?

It's the same thing though the tweet here is suggesting that name had a bit of photoshopping done to it, I think.

I can't really be bothered digging in to it all to be sure but it's great to see them at each other's throats.

I just cant see someone being smart enough to land a decent role at a club like Celtic then going and making tshirts on ms paint and offer folk square goes hahaha

Then again, anything is possible with that mob.

Outed by one of their own too. All because he wasn't on toeing their everything Rangers bad, celtic good narrative.

I should maybe clarify this a wee bit. That Jucojames was very critical of how they were being run. Giving honest assessments on both their players & corporate dealings with in depth financial analysis & comparisons between us & them. Basically being the bearer of bad news that all wasn't what was being made out by the moonhowlers & we were actually not really in any trouble at all.

Was he the American blogger guy who gave a great 10-15 minutes rant on why admin 3,566,432 was unlikely and more likely was a swap of dominance both on and off field if we made the CL this year?

A guilty pleasure to look in on now and then but like the rest this season has taken so,so much.

Was he the American blogger guy who gave a great 10-15 minutes rant on why admin 3,566,432 was unlikely and more likely was a swap of dominance both on and off field if we made the CL this year?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the guy. Someone mentioned that was him when he came out with that spiel & his posts elsewhere seemed to tally up.

I'd say it's more ikely to be the filthy agent Martin Reilly to be honest. After all it's his two clients that are being defended to the hilt and it's always criticism of these two that seems to 'trigger' the culprit. He clearly sees it as part of his job to defend them.

Exhibit A: https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...celtic-neil-lennon-agent-fans-rangers-defeat/

Echibit B: https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-lennon-targeted-because-hes-13519637

Exhibit C: https://twitter.com/martinjreilly69?lang=en

He may have received help/info from Dunbar etc., but he's up to his quardruple chin in it. Of that I have no doubt whatsoever. There's always been a level of control within the Scottish media of his clients 'images' and a sinister boke inducing PR stench around both of them and I'd hazard an educated guess that the unpleasant odour clearly eminates from this rhat.

I'd say it's more ikely to be the filthy agent Martin Reilly to be honest. After all it's his two clients that are being defended to the hilt and it's always criticism of these two that seems to 'trigger' the culprit. He clearly sees it as part of his job to defend them.

Exhibit A: https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...celtic-neil-lennon-agent-fans-rangers-defeat/

Echibit B: https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-lennon-targeted-because-hes-13519637

Exhibit C: https://twitter.com/martinjreilly69?lang=en

He may have received help/info from Dunbar etc., but he's up to his quardruple chin in it. Of that I have no doubt whatsoever. There's always been a level of control within the Scottish media of his clients 'images' and a sinister boke inducing PR stench around both of them and I'd hazard an educated guess that the unpleasant odour clearly eminates from this rhat.
You could have a point. The account was created October 2020, the same month of Martin Reilly’s last tweet.

Either way, there’s more to this than a troll who wants to meet guys under a bridge.

I think he's saying Dunbar is either assisting the troll or knows him. I don't think Dunbar is the looney who was offering square go's at Asda Dalmarnock.
This is basically what that jucojames is saying. Someone perhaps close to this dunbar

You could have a point. The account was created October 2020, the same month of Martin Reilly’s last tweet.

Either way, there’s more to this than a troll who wants to meet guys under a bridge.
Yeah. It's not trolling per se. There's a clear purpose and agenda here. Defence of Lennon & Brown at the forefront and septic more generally, as far as I can tell.

It would be interesting to know how long he's been representing them, Lennon in particular, and what sort of 'relationship' he has with a number of Scottish MSM journalists and quite a few 'non or ex-journalist' mental blogger types, wouldn't it?

Last edited:
This is basically what that jucojames is saying. Someone perhaps close to this dunbar
The net is closing in on cfc_anon....

Screenshot-2021-05-04-140717.png

I'm a bit lost.

What has - head of analysis and technical operations at Celtic, Craig Dunbar, - done in terms of having a go at Rangers?

Is this just tim on tim?

I think so. Does he not appear on one of their Podcasts? Endocall...something or other.

One of the highlights of this season was this roaster being invited to a scrap in the freezing cold at the start of January.

He actually turned up in the freezing cold whilst the person was in their warm house pissing themselves laughing.

One of the easiest people to wind up on twitter, will be gutted if this is the end.

I think he's saying Dunbar is either assisting the troll or knows him. I don't think Dunbar is the looney who was offering square go's at Asda Dalmarnock.

Dunbar !
Are you referring to Adrian Dunbar , Superintendent Ted Hastings of AC-12 , does it go that high !

No doubting they are all bent, across the city.

The initial posts from the account were definitely by someone employed by the yahoos data staff.

They had information that your average punter can't get access to regarding filth players.

Back